AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate down?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 8, 2018
I logged on my account today and it’s saying oooppsss something went wrong. Is it only me or the streamate is down today?

I logged on my account today and it’s saying oooppsss something went wrong. Is it only me or the streamate is down today?
same here. This happened yesterday around this time too, but I had a different error message yesterday. Usually these things are fairly short lived.

Upvote 0
Thanks goodness! I got so nervous and I though I got in trouble or something lol
Yep been there many times myself too. I know exactly what you mean hehe.

• Funny!
Reactions: mika
Upvote 0
Hello girls! Yes, at that time there was a short outage and we do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was quicky resolved by our technicians.
Please reach out to me or your local Streamate representative in case the issue is still ongoing :)

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0