AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

streamate account reactivation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2024
Hello everyone
I just had my streamate account suspended cos someone reported me on the unknown to me issue and was down for 2 hours more or less, i was not able to stream. Then support reactivate my account cos the report was unfunded!
But when i try to go online it gives me the error all the time! I was trying for 4 hours now and nothing. Support is saying that it might take some time... I thought i would ask u if u had same issue and how much time yu can to wait till the system let you stream again!
Thank you very much
Best
Emma

Hello! If you require assistance with your Streamate account, please feel free to reach out to me or your local Streamate representative.
But as an FYI, I checked your account just now and it is in normal status.

Let me know if you have further questions!
Hello Irina! I also have an issue with my streamate account and i would like to get in contact with you but can not find your email or some other information! Thank you very much
Think streamate just disabled my account so I’ve contacted their support dept to find out why but in the meantime i need to get something up and running on an alternative site asap . Ive set up CAM4 but that’s not bringing hardly anything in . I e just submitted verification files to sky private . Will look at the others now and hopefully get something up that’s earning me money as good as streamate ❤️
I really hope you found the solution now!

Upvote 0
Hello Irina! I also have an issue with my streamate account and i would like to get in contact with you but can not find your email or some other information! Thank you very much

I really hope you found the solution now!
Hello Emma! You can DM here, on the forum, or you can send me an email at irina@streamate.com

Upvote 0