AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 27, 2024
Thank you for contacting support.

Our records show that you (person code 44NyyA) were previously suspended, as an unverified independent broadcaster appeared on account pilar_sex69’s broadcast. Once a person appears through your account without first obtaining age verification on your account, the only way to reactivate the ability to broadcast is to have the unverified individual complete the age verification process here: https://chaturbate.com/identity/, using the account where the violation occurred.

Hello @punker barbie , please I need help. Yesterday they sent me that email from chatu support but I have no idea who they are talking about, much less was I transmitting with another person. I was working in a studio but my former boss was stealing money from me and did that so they would block me from being able to work in another studio or independently. I choose to work at chatu because my family and studies depend on that income. my code is 44NyyA thanks for your agent @punker barbie