AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a Model Start a Private Show or an Exclusive Private show without a user in Stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024
Hi,

I have seen some Strange behavior in Stripchat, were a model ( a few different ones i've noticed) seems to be in a private show or an exclusive private show in Stripchat, but at the same time she is broadcasting live in Chaturbate for free full view.
If a user is paying for a private show in stripchat, then having it broadcast live for anyone to view is i beleive against the rules.

But my real question is for this topic is..

Can a MODEL actually start a private show ( exclusive or non exclusive) in Stripchat WITHOUT a user initiating or requesting that show?

Thanks

I forget to also add, IF a model CAN start a show WITHOUT a user initiating the private show, then what is this purpose? and why does Stripchat allow such a thing? meaning allowing models to start a show without a user?

Upvote 0
I am only a user, but I am pretty sure that they can. If other sites have the same rules as SC regarding private shows, a model would actually be obliged to put SC into Private/spy mode when taking private shows on the other platforms.

And there you have one reason / use for doing this :)

I can think of others but really it is not for us users to worry about why a model goes into a private show -- whilst I understand curiosity, it is *their* business not ours ;)

Upvote 0
I am only a user, but I am pretty sure that they can. If other sites have the same rules as SC regarding private shows, a model would actually be obliged to put SC into Private/spy mode when taking private shows on the other platforms.

And there you have one reason / use for doing this :)

I can think of others but really it is not for us users to worry about why a model goes into a private show -- whilst I understand curiosity, it is *their* business not ours ;)
thanks for reply, but the model ISN'T in a private show on chaturbate, i checked. So why have it set to private show on Stripchat?

I have seen models doing private shows in Chaturbate and then Stripchat shows that the model is in a private, this is correct., as the model is in an actual private on the other site.

Upvote 0
thanks for reply, but the model ISN'T in a private show on chaturbate, i checked. So why have it set to private show on Stripchat?
Yeah, who knows? Who cares? It is not really important is it?

But do not ask the model about it on either platform as talking about other platforms (even n PM/DM) may get the model into trouble.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yeah, who knows? Who cares? It is not really important is it?

But do not ask the model about it on either platform as talking about other platforms (even n PM/DM) may get the model into trouble.
no worries, but i care, as i like everyone to follow the rules, but im also curious ,

Upvote 0
Split camming is inherently very difficult to manage and over whelming. I do it because of the economy right now, but, ideally, it's not something most models want to have to do.

Often one site or room, starts getting busier than the other, faster. In that case, in order to easier manage, it helps to limit access or maybe mute things down a little on the other site. That way you are only fielding serious enquiries, and not so many bored, just chatters. Split camming is extremely difficult and demanding. It's easy to make errors, so we all have little strategies to try and make it a bit easier and a better experience for everyone all around.

I could totally see this being a really good strategy, if CB is popping off first.

Going into the private mode on SC can also be a good way to indirectly lose a lurker without having to have words, or ban. Since there is no "kick" button on SC.
SM has a kick button, as does MFC, and I would assume CB has one too?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
So why have it set to private show on Stripchat?
There are a lot of reasons, like if a show goal gets completed on one site but not the other, why would there be an expectation that the site that didnt finish the goal would get to see the show?

Upvote 0
no worries, but i care, as i like everyone to follow the rules, but im also curious ,
Curiosity, as I have said before, I understand. But under what circumstance do you think initiating a private show would be breaking rules? I guess I should not really concern myself with what does not affect me, however I am "concerned" by your seeming fixation with models "breaking rules". Or "ripping off" us users in some way. It seems to me an unhealthy world-view. Cam sites are full of beautiful, fun people sharing themselves with us in many and various ways. Why be constantly worrying about, and looking for, people "doing the wrong thing"?

Enjoy! That is what the sites are for. :)

I'd suggest taking on board the very useful comments of experienced models like @MarieElise and @KingMarti . And try to stop viewing models through the lens of "maybe they are all trying to rip me/us off" which, from your posting history, seems to be your default position.

Again ... camsites are for fun, not for feeling fearful or preyed upon. 👍

Upvote 0
Hopefully that's not what he meant because why would someone be so stupid and negative to go spend their free time looking for problems and trouble? There are already enough cam model police around. But, like I said, hopefully he wasn't meaning it that way, and was more just curious.

Upvote 0
Split camming is inherently very difficult to manage and over whelming. I do it because of the economy right now, but, ideally, it's not something most models want to have to do.

Often one site or room, starts getting busier than the other, faster. In that case, in order to easier manage, it helps to limit access or maybe mute things down a little on the other site. That way you are only fielding serious enquiries, and not so many bored, just chatters. Split camming is extremely difficult and demanding. It's easy to make errors, so we all have little strategies to try and make it a bit easier and a better experience for everyone all around.

I could totally see this being a really good strategy, if CB is popping off first.

Going into the private mode on SC can also be a good way to indirectly lose a lurker without having to have words, or ban. Since there is no "kick" button on SC.
SM has a kick button, as does MFC, and I would assume CB has one too?
HI, ok i can see why a model would need this kind of feature based on what you mentioned , but should they just go OFFLINE on the other Platform? rather than using PRIVATE SHOW feature? i dont know how hard it is to use ether feature, i.e go offline vs go to private show mode?

But the drawback with going to private show mode on one platform, is that if a user wishes to pay for spying on that show, then they are not really paying for a private show as the model is performing a normal show in public on the other platform.

Upvote 0
Curiosity, as I have said before, I understand. But under what circumstance do you think initiating a private show would be breaking rules? I guess I should not really concern myself with what does not affect me, however I am "concerned" by your seeming fixation with models "breaking rules". Or "ripping off" us users in some way. It seems to me an unhealthy world-view. Cam sites are full of beautiful, fun people sharing themselves with us in many and various ways. Why be constantly worrying about, and looking for, people "doing the wrong thing"?

Enjoy! That is what the sites are for. :)

I'd suggest taking on board the very useful comments of experienced models like @MarieElise and @KingMarti . And try to stop viewing models through the lens of "maybe they are all trying to rip me/us off" which, from your posting history, seems to be your default position.

Again ... camsites are for fun, not for feeling fearful or preyed upon. 👍
hi, well i have had a few models do strange things and rip me off or deceive me... maybe it the studios calling the shots? i dont know, they make promises, i pay upfront, and then they don't do what was promised, so i stop supporting those models, but there are far more nicer models than bad ones, so i stick with those.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
and just a general thing, i dont know why im getting so many negative replies, this place is not very welcoming .. to many of you think im a bad apple, so maybe now i will just leave and not contribute.

Upvote 0
SC requires a model to put CB in private/log off for a private show on SC so viewers on CB can't see the show for free. However, CB places no restrictions on models who are split-camming. They can do it in public on CB or put up a BRB screen.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
HI, ok i can see why a model would need this kind of feature based on what you mentioned , but should they just go OFFLINE on the other Platform? rather than using PRIVATE SHOW feature? i dont know how hard it is to use ether feature, i.e go offline vs go to private show mode?

But the drawback with going to private show mode on one platform, is that if a user wishes to pay for spying on that show, then they are not really paying for a private show as the model is performing a normal show in public on the other platform.
I don't look at it from the same perspective because I'm a privates (mainly fetish) model. So I think my perspective is going to be different on that. I prefer one on one shows and/or small shows. I don't try to cater to large numbers etc I have my spy mode on SC set super cheap, and I really don't do a whole lot when I set my room to that, other than show more cleavage.

To me, the men who enjoy what I offer are more likely to pop in a quiet area and ask me to go to an exclusive, than have to fight hoards of chatters to get my attention. So my goal in doing that isn't to get private show viewers, for that moment, because jack shit is going on for cheap. So probably my answer is more biased on the type of model I am. I think a lot of the guys who hang out in the public part of this forum, actually are more guys who follow social, token site models. So sometimes my advice and explanations, can be off what other types of viewers and models want.

If I had someone in my private show on SC I wouldn't broadcast on another site. I would use it more as a cool down or break strategy, to slow the flow of constant chatters, and help me focus. But still be online to see if any of my new Regs over there, popped into my room. So I think your idea of what would be going on in there is very different from mine, in my room. Other models do things differently.

I don't feel I've been mean to you in this thread, so hopefully you meant others with the unfriendly comment. I feel I've been quite open and tried to be helpful, in this thread.

Also; just to clarify. There is a mode on SC where you are behind a paywall, but it is neither private nor exclusive, and no guys have to be in there to start it. I think it's a great feature, because I don't generally utilize break buttons. I assumed this is the mode this thread was about, and not "private".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SC requires a model to put CB in private/log off for a private show on SC so viewers on CB can't see the show for free. However, CB places no restrictions on models who are split-camming. They can do it in public on CB or put up a BRB screen.
i thought stripchat doesn't allow anyone on any other platform to view a private show in stripchat free or paid?

Upvote 0
I don't look at it from the same perspective because I'm a privates (mainly fetish) model. So I think my perspective is going to be different on that. I prefer one on one shows and/or small shows. I don't try to cater to large numbers etc I have my spy mode on SC set super cheap, and I really don't do a whole lot when I set my room to that, other than show more cleavage.

To me, the men who enjoy what I offer are more likely to pop in a quiet area and ask me to go to an exclusive, than have to fight hoards of chatters to get my attention. So my goal in doing that isn't to get private show viewers, for that moment, because jack shit is going on for cheap. So probably my answer is more biased on the type of model I am. I think a lot of the guys who hang out in the public part of this forum, actually are more guys who follow social, token site models. So sometimes my advice and explanations, can be off what other types of viewers and models want.

If I had someone in my private show on SC I wouldn't broadcast on another site. I would use it more as a cool down or break strategy, to slow the flow of constant chatters, and help me focus. But still be online to see if any of my new Regs over there, popped into my room. So I think your idea of what would be going on in there is very different from mine, in my room. Other models do things differently.

I don't feel I've been mean to you in this thread, so hopefully you meant others with the unfriendly comment. I feel I've been quite open and tried to be helpful, in this thread.

Also; just to clarify. There is a mode on SC where you are behind a paywall, but it is neither private nor exclusive, and no guys have to be in there to start it. I think it's a great feature, because I don't generally utilize break buttons. I assumed this is the mode this thread was about, and not "private".
thanks, MarieElise, i just wanted to know why this happen's

Upvote 0
i thought stripchat doesn't allow anyone on any other platform to view a private show in stripchat free or paid?
SC allows a model to initiate "spy mode" if we go into a private show on another site that allows groups. For instance, I work on Streamate and Stripchat and if I get a private show on Streamate (which others can join by paying my group rate) then I can go into spy mode on Stripchat while I'm already performing a group show on Streamate. If members want to join on Stripchat then they can spy on my show that I'm already performing. I'm pretty sure that is the correct use of the manual spy mode. To increase our earnings and let as many people watch that want to while we perform a show.

Upvote 0
I still do not understand what your concern is. You pay to spy on whatever is going on in the model's room "behind the closed door".

SC rules state that when a model takes a private or exclusive private show on SC, all other platforms they may be streaming on must be put into a non-public mode.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
It doesn't, but CB does allow public/private shows to be streamed on other platforms without putting those other platforms in a non-public setting as long as you don't tell anyone on CB to go watch your show on the other site. (I'm really just trying to clear this up for future readers who may find this thread.)

Upvote 0
and just a general thing, i dont know why im getting so many negative replies, this place is not very welcoming .. to many of you think im a bad apple, so maybe now i will just leave and not contribute.
I am not being negative, although I can see that it might come across that way. Just as you come across as a guy who is super suspicious of models and their motives (which makes me cautious in interacting with you).

How about for a change of pace, you post a story about a good experience you've had on camsites?

Upvote 0
I still do not understand what your concern is. You pay to spy on whatever is going on in the model's room "behind the closed door".

SC rules state that when a model takes a private or exclusive private show on SC, all other platforms they may be streaming on must be put into a non-public mode.
non public mode? so they can allow someone on say chaturbate to view an exclusive private from stripchat? but pay for it?

well that's a problem then as its meant to be an exclusive show between the model and the user, its say that right on the private show panel, --> "' Nobody can spy on show" <---

and it also says for both types of private shows..
"The model will be able to chat only with you and give you 100% attention." - meaning they cant be chatting or viewing their chaturbate messages etc during the show.

i do understand that a normal private in stripchat that anyone can spy on the show. ( unless the model disables spying)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am not being negative, although I can see that it might come across that way. Just as you come across as a guy who is super suspicious of models and their motives (which makes me cautious in interacting with you).

How about for a change of pace, you post a story about a good experience you've had on camsites?
oh ok, well i have had the absolute best times on stripchat! i could talk about those i guess, but i thought this forum is for discussing problems? ive had more good than bad, but the bad problems seem to persist in my head, especially with models who i really liked.

Upvote 0
non public mode? so they can allow someone on say chaturbate to view an exclusive private from stripchat? but pay for it?
I am unsure of how CB works, I haet teh site with a passion. But I believe they have ticekt shows or some such that may fit the definition of "non-Public"

well that's a probelm as its meant to be an exclusive show between the model and the user, its say that right on the private show panel, --> "' Nobody can spy on show" <---
and it also sasy for both types of private shsows
Mate.. no one on *Stripchat* can spy, SC cannot control what happens on other platforms, please be realistic.

"The model will be able to chat only with you and give you 100% attention." - meaning they cant be chatting or viewing their chaturbate messages etc during the show
Again, SC cannot control what happens on CB.

However, SC reps here have stated, and it is in their rules, that SC expects models in private shows on SC to give the SC customer their UNDIVIDEd attention.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
oh ok, well i have had the absolute best times on stripchat! i could talk about those i guess, but i thought this forum is for discussing problems? ive had more good than bad, but the bad problems seem to persist in my head, especially with models who i really liked.
It is a forum for discussing anything and everything (in the correct sub-forum) We have even had food discussions here.

It's not a bitch-fest to only complain about stuff.

Upvote 0
It is a forum for discussing anything and everything (in the correct sub-forum) We have even had food discussions here.

It's not a bitch-fest to only complain about stuff.
ok your right, i have been "lurking" on this forum for many months trying to better understand the world of webcamming, ive only joined here this week, i wanted to join and ask questions, and yes, i guess my first posts are really just some of my concerns i had recently. but i will try to post some more positive things in the future.

Upvote 0
I am unsure of how CB works, I haet teh site with a passion. But I believe they have ticekt shows or some such that may fit the definition of "non-Public"

Mate.. no one on *Stripchat* can spy, SC cannot control what happens on other platforms, please be realistic.

Again, SC cannot control what happens on CB.

However, SC reps here have stated, and it is in their rules, that SC expects models in private shows on SC to give the SC customer their UNDIVIDEd attention.
i remember reading in the rules that if a model has a private show in stripchat that they MUST stop broadcasting on other platforms, has this rule changed?

Upvote 0
I see a lot of models on CB doing what appears to be full on shows while on other sites and while it's really confusing to still see an active goal that hasn't been hit I can see why the model would not put up a BRB screen for sites that don't require it. I think SC is the only site that requires a model hide shows from another site.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
i remember reading in the rules that if a model has a private show in stripchat that they MUST stop broadcasting on other platforms, has this rule changed?
No no, a model doesn't have to end their stream, they have to put up a shield -- like opening a ticket show or putting a password on the room or throwing up a BRB screen of a still image with a countdown to their return or activating an app that hides the cam from view.

Here maybe this will help:

Upvote 0