AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

whats your impression of fan club members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AbsintheTeen

Banhammered
Apr 18, 2024
i subscribed to a models fan club but she doesn't actually upload anything new which is fair enough as she is a small room atm . its essentially come down to a small monthly subscription in supporting her shows i would imagine the more fan club members that would change in the meantime i seem to be one of the only people subscribed to it . i have no issue with it . but i think it kind of takes away from the experience to be fair i get pmd almost immediately every time i enter the room i like the girl so i like to chat to her and go from there . but generally i used to like joining a room almost an anonymous tipper but have tipped or pmd before. it just seems much more fun that way . subscribe to fan club and chatting seems like a relationship more than having a bit of fun obviously it isn't but you get to know and respect the model a bit more nut kind of lose that have a bit of fun with her if she feels obligated to chat to you anytime your in the room . do you find fan clubs a bit of a drag

Hi

Fan club is always different, also on the plattform like CB or stripchat are totally different things. Sometimes fan club is a lot of fun, the model adds photos, videos or something like that to the profile, or you get an discount on shows, or on the tip menu. You also can talk to other users if you are fanclub (as far as I know). So it really depends on the model..

I have always joined the fan club of the girl I joined for a longer period of time, no matter if she has content or not, to me it is exactly as you say, a way of showing support for someone..

it's very different how a girl will react to you being in her fan club, but as you said when it's a smaller room, often I do believe they will put a lot of focus on the people that are their fan club members, by for example PM'ing them and making them "Feel home", at least that is my experience, this will especially happen when you're the only member in the club.. if you do not feel comfortable with the PMs, I would personally just tell her that you like talking in the public chat more, but if it's because you want to try stay under the radar, being in a fan club is rough, you get put right on the top of the list (Except for moderators) if the model have not sorted the list of viewers by their tokens..

The way a model sorts her viewers isn't visible to people in the room.

Fan club names carry additional weight in ranking a room. More fan club members in the room = better rank. Coupled with a half dozen other things.

Anyway, all I heard in this post is "once I respect a model, I can't ask her to do naughty things." Seek therapy for your Madonna/whore complex, please.

kind of lose that have a bit of fun with her if she feels obligated to chat to you anytime your in the room
I don't know the model or your situation, but I suspect she is just showing her appreciation that you joined her fan club. I doubt she feels obligated to PM you. But then again, maybe she does. Just because she has sent you a PM doesn't mean you can't continue in her public chat as well. I frequently have two chats going, one in PM where we are talking about mundane things, e.g. how was your weekend etc. and the oh-la-la chat in public to help keep her room lively. But it really depends on the model and the room.

Fan club names carry additional weight in ranking a room. More fan club members in the room = better rank. Coupled with a half dozen other things.
Interesting, I did not know that. That alone is a good reason to join a fan club!

The way a model sorts her viewers isn't visible to people in the room.

Anyway, all I heard in this post is "once I respect a model, I can't ask her to do naughty things." Seek therapy for your Madonna/whore complex, please.
eh i absolutely can ask her to do naughty things thats not the issue the issue is about becoming attached to her . i would say thats got nothing to do with me and more to do with the dynamic. id say my reaction is pretty normal. im probably goina bust a couple nuts and then walk lol with my Madonna whore complex lol more money in my pocket
i respect her and think shes hot but maybe i couldn't respect myself if i thought mm id love to date that girl but here i am simping and losing money

Last edited:
eh i absolutely can ask her to do naughty things lol thats not the issue the issue is about becoming attached to her i would say thats got nothing to do with me and more to do with the dynamic. id say my reaction is pretty normal. im probably goina bust a couple nuts and then walk lol
Ok, cool. You can ask her to keep it in public chat. Tell her you aren't a very good typist and can't keep up with two windows at once. Or another harmless excuse. I prefer not to PM my FC members unless we're talking about really private stuff for either one of us. But even that is few and far between.

In all honesty, she's probably really relieved to see a familiar name and has probably been talking to herself a lot with no one responding until you show up.

For whatever reason, when fan club members show up other people start chiming in, it's kind of like a visual thumbs up for the model in real time. "Someone likes her enough to join FC, maybe I will like her too."

eh i absolutely can ask her to do naughty things thats not the issue the issue is about becoming attached to her . i would say thats got nothing to do with me and more to do with the dynamic. id say my reaction is pretty normal. im probably goina bust a couple nuts and then walk lol with my Madonna whore complex lol more money in my pocket
i respect her and think shes hot but maybe i couldn't respect myself if i thought mm id love to date that girl but here i am simping and losing money
You sound like you are overthinking this to me, and that part does come off very weird to me too.

It’s hard to follow what you are even trying to say though. Just because; punctuation.

Also I’d say no one ever thinks or admits their reaction is anything other than normal. That’s human nature. So I’m not saying yours is abnormal, because I honestly don’t even understand what you’re trying to say, but I am saying that someone saying that they are normal, is pretty much pointless. It doesn’t mean a whole lot. You will find in life, that people with the biggest problems, always think the problem is other people, not them. And always think that they are normal.

I want to be clear in that I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with you. I’m just saying that that one comment, kind of doesn’t say a whole lot.

To answer the original question in the topic of this thread; I take people on an individual basis. I do not have one way of looking at all fan club members, or lumping them together.

Last edited:
Some girls (usually the girls in lower pages that unfortunately arent making much) will open a pm to you as soon as they see u have entered. It might not just be because you have fanclub. Like others have said it could just be friendliness.

Myself join fanclubs for support tbh particularly if business is slow or its their bday. Don't do it often now as most girls get more % from onlyfans/fansly so join that instead.

It's true thought that the more greens there are in the room the more likely someone will join a fanclub regardless of if there's benefits or not.

Ok, cool. You can ask her to keep it in public chat. Tell her you aren't a very good typist and can't keep up with two windows at once. Or another harmless excuse. I prefer not to PM my FC members unless we're talking about really private stuff for either one of us. But even that is few and far between.

In all honesty, she's probably really relieved to see a familiar name and has probably been talking to herself a lot with no one responding until you show up.

For whatever reason, when fan club members show up other people start chiming in, it's kind of like a visual thumbs up for the model in real time. "Someone likes her enough to join FC, maybe I will like her too."
dudes chime in because they feel in control of the situation or more her attention, when its just them when a fan club member or a mod pops in viewers want the attention, but realistically those dudes have it good they dont get attached which is the smart thing to do if tour goina watch cams i didn't really find that about fan club when i subscribed it was mostly to see what content she had which isnt any. i get it shes still new and not enough fan club members . absolutely i understand why cam models like a regular they chat with but its hardly a good relationship for either of them and furthermore the guy in the fan club, dude just wants to fuck or date this girl and instead he's got a fake emotional connection and paying for it. lol not good CB not good

i think she knows not to bombard me she chats to me in pm throughout and has changed her pm set up for me to automatically request private because i chat but havent done private yet i tip but not full show as i am usually working shift and she works early morning. so she chats but obviously wants me to help progress the show but doesn't hassle me and chats to me on a more personal level but obviously still being professional, i tip and told her i will catch full show. i find her interesting that she is capable of doing this paying attention to all these people and how she manages to micromanage the different dynamics simultaneously and of course she is a human being

But yeah she smiles and looks at the cam when i enter the chat room and say hello i could understand that she begins to like familiarity

the funny thing about all this is cams feel like the entire dynamic is supporting this sexy ass chick run her business while you become emotionally and financially ruined lmao. you need ro be pretty clued into the camming dynamic but realistically your goina pay for that too

i think if you're going to watch cams your going to feel something for this model eventually and if you want that to continue progress bar obvious limitations your goina pay for it, thats pretty fucking unhealthy to say the least lol

not good shes fit shes lonely i think and horny and kind of one in a million but yeah the attachment aspect of fan club is good for the model and sure you maybe develop some rapport with her because fuck were all human.

but damn chat is were it is at have fun dont get personal . it sucks when you see a model you know is pretty awesome but struggling. but sure who isn't, being the fan club guy your just goina fuck yourself up by supporting her is my take because its not real life is just the internet . damn she is fit though.... lol really she doesn't need me at all there are 1000s of smoes every week . worst mistake be the only fan club guy get attached and realise ive made a terrible mistake

the amount of green coloured viewers chiming in on the chat in a obviously hostile manner to other viewers tells me these fellas have grown attached and are now jealous of other viewers yeah bro theres literally 1000s.
shes pretty awesome character ill probably watch a couple private shows then im out G its a good business model to support struggling people make alot of cash while your dumbass gets lonely and broke llf

You sound like you are overthinking this to me, and that part does come off very weird to me too.

It’s hard to follow what you are even trying to say though. Just because; punctuation.

Also I’d say no one ever thinks or admits their reaction is anything other than normal. That’s human nature. So I’m not saying yours is abnormal, because I honestly don’t even understand what you’re trying to say, but I am saying that someone saying that they are normal, is pretty much pointless. It doesn’t mean a whole lot. You will find in life, that people with the biggest problems, always think the problem is other people, not them. And always think that they are normal.

I want to be clear in that I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with you. I’m just saying that that one comment, kind of doesn’t say a whole lot.

To answer the original question in the topic of this thread; I take people on an individual basis. I do not have one way of looking at all fan club members, or lumping them together.
i never said i was abnormal or the model the dynamic is im saying the fan club kind of makes it even more abnormal

You’re using terms like “simping” and “smoes” (I guess you meant schmo, which means “a stupid person”). Instead of making fun of other members who…I’m assuming…spend more than you do, you should be happy for the model that she’s making that money. That’s what motivates her to keep coming back to cam on that site. Isn’t that what you want? After all, you did say that she’s pretty awesome. 🙂

Last edited:
lol never mind 😊
Oh boy. This got wild, fast.

@AbsintheTeen you're not a very stable individual. People get attached to celebrities -- they buy their makeup brands, their clothing designs, purses, perfumes, music, movies, and a host of other capitalist goods and ideas. Cam models are no different, except in terms of exposure in most cases. I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan. Would I bankrupt myself to see her concert in person? Absolutely not. Will I choose to not get a takeout meal so I can watch her Eras tour on a streaming service for $20? Absolutely I will.

You don't respect women at all, you don't respect our jobs, you don't respect the dynamics of camming and it's cool. It's not for you. Fine. You'll eventually find something else to spend your money on that will be just as much of a "loss" in your eyes. I mean playing a video game for 8 hours after spending $60 on it is the same ROI as playing with a model.

Oh boy. This got wild, fast.

@AbsintheTeen you're not a very stable individual. People get attached to celebrities -- they buy their makeup brands, their clothing designs, purses, perfumes, music, movies, and a host of other capitalist goods and ideas. Cam models are no different, except in terms of exposure in most cases. I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan. Would I bankrupt myself to see her concert in person? Absolutely not. Will I choose to not get a takeout meal so I can watch her Eras tour on a streaming service for $20? Absolutely I will.

You don't respect women at all, you don't respect our jobs, you don't respect the dynamics of camming and it's cool. It's not for you. Fine. You'll eventually find something else to spend your money on that will be just as much of a "loss" in your eyes. I mean playing a video game for 8 hours after spending $60 on it is the same ROI as playing with a model.
Oh sorry I didn’t mean that in a mean way, I genuinely didn’t. It just felt like there was no point in me continuing to talk, because it seemed like he missed my point. However, at the same time, I’m not really sure I’m understanding anything he’s saying, because he is very confusing to me.

I would say that I’m getting the same overall vibe as what you just put in your last post though, so it does seem that way, yes, what you said. Your take seems more than fair to me.

Oh sorry I didn’t mean that in a mean way, I genuinely didn’t. It just felt like there was no point in me continuing to talk, because it seemed like he missed my point. However, at the same time, I’m not really sure I’m understanding anything he’s saying, because he is very confusing to me.

I would say that I’m getting the same overall vibe as what you just put in your last post though, so it does seem that way, yes, what you said. Your take seems more than fair to me.
He's a closet incel. He owes us an apology.

I'm a bit lost. You think that signing up to a model's fan club is like a relationship? What?

I'm signed up to a fan club on CB because I support the model and I want to make that visible to her. I'm also led to believe that an active fan club helps increase ranking somehow. I've never cared much for the extras and wouldn't expect any for the small fee that fan club membership usually entails.

You're overthinking this to the nth degree. Just enjoy yourself. I've seen two posts already tonight from you where you hint at falling in love.

Reactions: Highlander884
He's a closet incel. He owes us an apology.
Yes, things certainly got very bizarre very fast.

It sounds like he personally cannot handle cam sites. So that’s great; he should avoid them. I’d be more than fine if guys like this stayed away. But to over generalize and say it’s that way for everyone, is plainly; really fucking weird and concerning. And not super respectful, or mannerly, on everyone really. In fact it’s pretty downright blatantly, and clearly, downright insulting on many of us, and the members we care for. As people pointed out; due to the use of several derogatory terms.

Like I said, I fully support this person just not using cam sites at all. Because a lot of what he’s saying is coming off very conservative, and very strange and unrelatable (to me). And very immature, unworldly, inexperienced, and disconnected.

Last edited:
I'm a bit lost. You think that signing up to a model's fan club is like a relationship? What?

I'm signed up to a fan club on CB because I support the model and I want to make that visible to her. I'm also led to believe that an active fan club helps increase ranking somehow. I've never cared much for the extras and wouldn't expect any for the small fee that fan club membership usually entails.

You're overthinking this to the nth degree. Just enjoy yourself. I've seen two posts already tonight from you where you hint at falling in love.
oh no definitely not a relationship, what im saying is that is how it is designed to have that appeal to some people you never hear of the girlfriend experience

Yes, things certainly got very bizarre very fast.

It sounds like he personally cannot handle cam sites. So that’s great; he should avoid them. I’d be more than fine if guys like this stayed away. But to over generalize and say it’s that way for everyone, is plainly; really fucking weird and concerning. And not super respectful, or mannerly, on everyone really. In fact it’s pretty downright blatantly, and clearly, downright insulting on many of us, and the members we care for. As people pointed out; due to the use of several derogatory terms.

Like I said, I fully support this person just not using cam sites at all. Because a lot of what he’s saying is coming off very conservative, and very strange and unrelatable (to me). And very immature, unworldly, inexperienced, and disconnected.
im definitely not conservative

oh no definitely not a relationship, what im saying is that is how it is designed to have that appeal to some people you never hear of the girlfriend experience
What? How is being a fan club member a girlfriend experience. Unless when you date a girl you give her $10 a month and only wear a green t-shirt on dates with her. What are you talking about you absolute muppet?

Am i on a string bro.... lmao

i wouldn't say its gf experience either but lets be honest its definitely suggestive .

that sounds like alot of fun though ill just be her meany greeny for the day and hey i get a t-shirt

one model is asking me do i want her wattsapp sure what for only 1000tk now 300 for me

this shit makes lol.

im just fucking with yall im Dom fucking Hemingway

cheers I've got a new film to watch

Last edited:

i wouldn't say its gf experience either but lets be honest its definitely suggestive .

that sounds like alot of fun though ill just be her meany greeny for the day and hey i get a t-shirt

one model is asking me do i want her wattsapp sure what for only 1000tk now 300 for me

this shit makes lol.

Can anyone interpret?

not at all , but when your paying a model for a fake relationship thats a bit simpish can only pull my heart strings for so long bro lol

Then don't pay a model for a "fake relationship." Tip her because you enjoy her company and her conversation (and whatever flashes, nudity, private shows with her that y'all do).

You're calling it a fake relationship because I guess you, unexpectedly, became more attached to this girl than you'd hoped.

this shit makes lol.

cheers I've got a new film to watch

No one’s holding a gun to your head, telling you that have to pay for somebody’s WhatsApp or whatever. You are a grown man who made the decision to make these purchases. You could also try to set a budget for these things. I know that some cam sites allow members to set a spending limit for themselves.