AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned after wanting to subscribe to a fan club

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2023
Hello,i am mrboom150 here and also on chaturbate,this is the 3rd time i got banned on this website and i am sick of it,i am not a broadcaster just a user,this is my 3rd account getting banned,i've created also 2 accounts before and they also got banned when i contacted support never had a response.
Tonight i was in a private with a user everything fine,after the show i wanted to subscribe to her fan club and almost getting done and paying my account got banned without any reason,i tried to contact support but i doubt they will ever respond...
I was just a quite guy in rooms always respected everybody and when i wanted something i always talked nice with used and negociate but i am thinking very seriously to leave it for good.
Anybody had this problem and resolve it?
Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I thinked better and it's just a waste of time i would quit the website and go to another,i hope they are happy with my money that i waste it there,i would never recommend that website to anyone,just a bunch of slow support and banning anywhere for nothing.

Upvote 0
I thinked better and it's just a waste of time i would quit the website and go to another,i hope they are happy with my money that i waste it there,i would never recommend that website to anyone,just a bunch of slow support and banning anywhere for nothing.
Yeah, cb used to be a good platform to models and for another users but now they acting like FB or IG can’t do anything cuz they block you in once. I mean, they are becoming very sensitive when that is a platform of adult content. So insane!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.