AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned Due to wrong accusation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2024
Hi @punker barbie , I just wanted to ask why chaturtbate banned me because of the person that I didnt know banned already in CB, at first they banned me and just investigated my account them they proved that dont have any violation they unlock my account.

After how many days they suspended and they banned me for No reason, and then after 3 day they just say That my account was banned because of the person that I didnt know who banned already in chaturbate. Like seriously ? Chaturbate banned me without my help ? Just to proved that Me and that person was different.

Please help me @punker barbie what should I do for this kind of situation I am willing to help just to prove that I am not a person thay they banned.

yes they reply to my message my point is they banned me accusing me that the person thet they get banned in Chaturbate is using my account which is I can prove to myself that I am not the person who they banned. Please help me to unlock my account

Upvote 0
They reply to my message my point is they banned me accusing me that the person thet they get banned in Chaturbate is using my account which is I can prove to myself that I am not the person who they banned. Please help me to unlock my account

Upvote 0