AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 27, 2024
Hello @punker barbie , good morning, my account was banned today in chaturbate, I contacted support they did not give me an answer yet and i just want to know the specific reason why they banned me, could you help me? I seriously want to recover my account no matter what, I appreciate your help.

My user name is: ts_kath

Hello @punker barbie , good morning, my account was banned today in chaturbate, I contacted support they did not give me an answer yet and i just want to know the specific reason why they banned me, could you help me? I seriously want to recover my account no matter what, I appreciate your help.

My user name is: ts_kath
Hi ma’am @punker barbie @AmberCutie can you please help me, i am so stress now and i don’t know what to do, cb didn’t reply my message yet, i want to know what is the reason why i get banned on cb. Thank you so much i hope you notice me

Attachments

• IMG_2942.png
    IMG_2942.png
    338.4 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Can i get back my account @punker barbie, this is a mistake one of the purple guest ask me if how old i am and he tell me he was 15 and then i told to him “ he is not allowed here” and then i reported him and after i while he got banned from but he tipped without me asking to tipped me, after he got banned he had another account as a gray and he still chatting on my free chat and i didn’t i did my part and why i get banned permanently, please @punker barbie can you help me recover my account, please help me 😭😭😭
IMG_2946.png

Upvote 0
Can i get back my account @punker barbie, this is a mistake one of the purple guest ask me if how old i am and he tell me he was 15 and then i told to him “ he is not allowed here” and then i reported him and after i while he got banned from but he tipped without me asking to tipped me, after he got banned he had another account as a gray and he still chatting on my free chat and i didn’t i did my part and why i get banned permanently, please @punker barbie can you help me recover my account, please help me 😭😭😭
View attachment 99425

Hello @kath I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23201204
Please help me @punker barbie to recover my account this is my full time job and I didn’t do anything wrong i did my part to report the guest who is just pretending to be 15, please help me @punker barbie i don’t deserve this 😭😭😭

Upvote 0