AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

traffic.shadowban

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 26, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @AmberCutie! My Chaturbate username Sonya_Keller. You are my last hope. For three years, I was a top model, but then, in a single day, my stream traffic plummeted. I currently have 960,000 followers, yet only 100–150 show up for my broadcasts—it’s ridiculous, don't you agree? There is no new traffic coming in; people simply cannot find my room. I maintain my social media presence and try to drive traffic from external sites. My shows are varied, my setup looks great, and I have high-quality camera equipment. Support just sends me canned responses. The conclusion seems obvious, given that many other top models have found themselves in this exact situation. Perhaps you can help me.
 
I currently have 960,000 followers, yet only 100–150 show up for my broadcasts—it’s ridiculous, don't you agree
Can you show us where it says that you are guaranteed a set amount of users in your room based on the number of followers??

Number of followers does NOT indicate how many users you will get in your room at any one time. All models go through slow downs in the number of users in their rooms at times and there is NO such thing as shadow bans on CB.

You just need to keep to your schedule and things should improve.

I hate to say this BUT most followers are just a one and done in most rooms. That's what happens when most guys think with their little head
 
  • Like
Reactions: stormythunder
Upvote 0
Hello ! My Chaturbate username Sonya_Keller. You are my last hope. For three years, I was a top model, but then, in a single day, my stream traffic plummeted. I currently have 960,000 followers, yet only 100–150 show up for my broadcasts—it’s ridiculous, don't you agree? There is no new traffic coming in; people simply cannot find my room. I maintain my social media presence and try to drive traffic from external sites. My shows are varied, my setup looks great, and I have high-quality camera equipment. Support just sends me canned responses. The conclusion seems obvious, given that many other top models have found themselves in this exact situation. Perhaps you can help me.
For assistance with Chaturbate, please contact support@chaturbate.com
 
Upvote 0
theres no exact way to understand why audiences come to the stream or start tipping, why do things light up and tokens start being dispensed or why it suddenly goes quiet.

also keep in mind the guys that do tip, and come back are often waiting themselves for funds to be able to buy more tokens. I myself have a window of 1-2 shows worth of tokens per fortnight, and then I'm dispensed and have to wait again.

as a mod I see these fluctuations all the time for my model, I tip her when its quiet, I try to post gifs, encourage users to get involved, and try to help keep her show going. However I do get worried sometimes when I see her down and she gives that look to the camera with despair.

do you have a core group of regulars that come to the streams? fanclub members? As @darthro mentioned above, just got to keep to your schedule and persevere
 
Upvote 0
I would guesss that maybe algorithm is changing from time to time? I have opposite situation, for many years i was really far away at results. But from last time i hit 8-10 page without problem, last time i was even at 5 th. But it started around same time when more popular girls started complaining for lower traffic. So maybe somehow new algorithms are affecting some rooms and for other rooms are helpful. As i say- just guessing, because cb algorithms are mystery:)
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: stormythunder
Upvote 0