AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban — first offense, it's my only livelihood, I need help

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 29, 2026
2
0
0
Hello @punker barbie,My Chaturbate username: andrew_2811I was permanently banned for violating the guidelines regarding harmful content. This was my FIRST EVER violation — I had no prior warnings or issues before.I did not intend to break the rules; I honestly did not realize it would be interpreted this way. This account is my ONLY reliable source of income to support myself and cover my basic needs. Losing it completely puts me in a very difficult financial situation.I have carefully read and reviewed all the Terms and Guidelines now. I fully understand what is prohibited, and I promise to follow every single rule 100% from now on. I will be much more careful and ensure all my future broadcasts comply completely.Could you please review my case one more time? I would be deeply grateful for a second chance. I have learned from this mistake and it will not happen again.Thank you very much for your time and help.
 

Attachments

  • Captura de pantalla 2026-09-26 001941.png
    Captura de pantalla 2026-09-26 001941.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hello @punker barbie,My Chaturbate username: andrew_2811I was permanently banned for violating the guidelines regarding harmful content. This was my FIRST EVER violation — I had no prior warnings or issues before.I did not intend to break the rules; I honestly did not realize it would be interpreted this way. This account is my ONLY reliable source of income to support myself and cover my basic needs. Losing it completely puts me in a very difficult financial situation.I have carefully read and reviewed all the Terms and Guidelines now. I fully understand what is prohibited, and I promise to follow every single rule 100% from now on. I will be much more careful and ensure all my future broadcasts comply completely.Could you please review my case one more time? I would be deeply grateful for a second chance. I have learned from this mistake and it will not happen again.Thank you very much for your time and help.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25564157
 
Upvote 0
Confirmó que el equipo de soporte ha respondido a su consulta. Número de billete: 25564157
Hello @punker barbie, I submitted my appeal several days ago and haven't received a response yet. My username is andrew_2811 and my ticket number is 25564157. I acknowledge my mistake and am asking for a second chance. It was my first violation, it wasn't intentional, and this is my only source of income. I greatly appreciate your understanding. Thank you.
 
Upvote 0