AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment missing and delayed

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 22, 2023
10
3
16
Chaturbate Username
algoodandallright
Hi @punker barbie
Need your help ASAP!
I’m contacting you regarding several outstanding Daily Payout payments that have still not been received.

At the end of September, I requested a $100 payout to my SEPA account using the Daily Payout Request option. This payment has still not arrived.

Because the SEPA payment was already delayed, I changed my payout method to Paxum and requested another payout of $210 around October 1, also using Daily Payout Request and this payment has still not arrived either.

On top of that, another $111 was requested yesterday via Daily Payout.

So at this point, I have multiple outstanding payments that should have been processed as Daily Payouts:
  • $100 — SEPA — requested at the end of September
  • ~$210 — Paxum — requested on October 1
  • $111 — Paxum — requested yesterday
I want all outstanding payments to be processed and sent to my Paxum account together as soon as possible, preferably today.

I have been using your platform (chaturbate) for several years, and I have very rarely experienced delays, and like this never, especially with payments specifically requested through the Daily Payout option.
Please check all three outstanding payments, confirm where they are currently stuck, and arrange for the full outstanding amount to be paid to my Paxum account without any further delay.

Sent e-mails to the support last and this week too under ‘there is an issue with my payout’ topic but none of them has ticket number yet…

Please treat this as an urgent payment issue and confirm once all outstanding funds have been released.

account name: algoodandallright

Thank You
 
Hi @punker barbie
Need your help ASAP!
I’m contacting you regarding several outstanding Daily Payout payments that have still not been received.

At the end of September, I requested a $100 payout to my SEPA account using the Daily Payout Request option. This payment has still not arrived.

Because the SEPA payment was already delayed, I changed my payout method to Paxum and requested another payout of $210 around October 1, also using Daily Payout Request and this payment has still not arrived either.

On top of that, another $111 was requested yesterday via Daily Payout.

So at this point, I have multiple outstanding payments that should have been processed as Daily Payouts:
  • $100 — SEPA — requested at the end of September
  • ~$210 — Paxum — requested on October 1
  • $111 — Paxum — requested yesterday
I want all outstanding payments to be processed and sent to my Paxum account together as soon as possible, preferably today.

I have been using your platform (chaturbate) for several years, and I have very rarely experienced delays, and like this never, especially with payments specifically requested through the Daily Payout option.
Please check all three outstanding payments, confirm where they are currently stuck, and arrange for the full outstanding amount to be paid to my Paxum account without any further delay.

Sent e-mails to the support last and this week too under ‘there is an issue with my payout’ topic but none of them has ticket number yet…

Please treat this as an urgent payment issue and confirm once all outstanding funds have been released.

account name: algoodandallright

Thank You
I don’t know if this is an option for you. I’m in America. but I changed my pay options to the DailyPayService. I just wish I did it sooner. It helped ease my mind that CB will no longer be delayed in daily pay processing.
 
Upvote 0
sorry, here is the correct username: alrightandallgood
and didn’t get ticket number. But under this name you will find the account. Thank you for your help 🙏🏻
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25963332
 
Upvote 0