AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Account Got Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2018
Username to the account is Makits. I was on earlier this morning and all fine. I check several hours later and my account has been banned. My account was hacked last week and I got my information back, I'm not sure if the same thing happened and my account got hacked again and instead they just banned it. I also got a false warning Saturday/Sunday saying I was streaming MLB when all sources on my OBS was turned off so only thing they could even see was my webcam and I even had sound off. I'm not sure if it's related to that either. I'm just confused and furious why this has been happening.

Thanks

Username to the account is Makits. I was on earlier this morning and all fine. I check several hours later and my account has been banned. My account was hacked last week and I got my information back, I'm not sure if the same thing happened and my account got hacked again and instead they just banned it. I also got a false warning Saturday/Sunday saying I was streaming MLB when all sources on my OBS was turned off so only thing they could even see was my webcam and I even had sound off. I'm not sure if it's related to that either. I'm just confused and furious why this has been happening.

Thanks
Right now your account will remain locked while it is investigated for a possible second hack. You were sent an email by Support about 2 hours ago (4:30 PM) and you will need to reply to it so there is a possibility of reopening your account. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Yes I sent them a long reply to hopefully clear things up. I doubt I will get a reply before I head to sleep so I wait tomorrow. Thanks though.

Upvote 0
Any idea the estimated time frame on investigations? It's been almost 48 hours since I've sent them a reply and no reply back. Last time when I was hacked I got told I was hacked, sent confirmation in, got everything sorted in less then 24 hours. Thanks

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Been over a week and no reply from anyone. I still don't know the real reason I was banned. All I got in email was asking how I received tokens from three different people and I explained. After talking to other people I know they suggested maybe they used stolen credit cards to get the tokens but I don't see how I should be the one to blame if that's the case. I had over 7,000 tokens still on my account and won't be able to get tips anymore from other people. No one telling me anything.

Upvote 0
Hi...i have the same problem..my account was banned and nobody explain ne why.
All my tokens are there and nobody answer to my emails..

Upvote 0
Hi...i have the same problem..my account was banned and nobody explain ne why.
All my tokens are there and nobody answer to my emails..
Please confirm your CB user name so I can ask for information on Support concerning your account. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Please confirm your CB user name so I can ask for information on Support concerning your account. Thank you.
Please help me I have similar issue cb name is skilletop69 please just want to start broadcasting but won’t let me says something about software update and won’t let me go to peofule page

Upvote 0
I forgot my password on chaturbate .or someone changed my password for login . I tried " forgot password link" , but did not receive any mail . Might someoen has changed my mail too . i can not log in into account . possible to look to this matter ? and help me ? i will wait for your answer . Thank you.
username : rockhgirl

Upvote 0
My name in cb is 2greeneyes4.
Thank u
Recorded videos on the justgreeneyes stream is against CB TOS, so that and another violation got both of your accounts that you tied together with payments to yourself banned. I'm sorry, however your accounts will remain banned. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Same issue, they fixed the age verification but now it won’t let me broadcast or go to my profile page cb name is skilletop69
Your account is open now as of when I checked at 5:54 PST. . . .. Please remember it always takes time to verify and normally around an hour Happy camming!

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I forgot my password on chaturbate .or someone changed my password for login . I tried " forgot password link" , but did not receive any mail . Might someoen has changed my mail too . i can not log in into account . possible to look to this matter ? and help me ? i will wait for your answer . Thank you.
username : rockhgirl
Thank you for working with Support to get your account secured. Please look for the most recent request sent by Support@Chaturbate.com for a security photo to get it back to your control. Thank you for reporting the phishing that you were dealing with to Support's email.

Upvote 0
Recorded videos on the justgreeneyes stream is against CB TOS, so that and another violation got both of your accounts that you tied together with payments to yourself banned. I'm sorry, however your accounts will remain banned. Thank you.

So this is the end for me on chaturbate and i will not get my money from there, right?
And i will not have the right to make another account in there?
Thank you

Upvote 0
So this is the end for me on chaturbate and i will not get my money from there, right?
And i will not have the right to make another account in there?
Thank you
That is correct.

Upvote 0
Thank you for working with Support to get your account secured. Please look for the most recent request sent by Support@Chaturbate.com for a security photo to get it back to your control. Thank you for reporting the phishing that you were dealing with to Support's email.
I have already submitted what support asks for. can you please help to get my account back ?? i am worried too much.
I can provide you my email id here ? please help me as soon as possible .

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie, I’m Geewizz_ oN chaturbate. My account has been banned for awhile now and I’m still not sure why... I followed all rules and plus a lot of people was starting to love me on there :(...can you please help me get my account back right... or atleast start at new one, I tried making another one and it wouldn’t let me make a new one also... Please help. Thanks

Upvote 0
I have already submitted what support asks for. can you please help to get my account back ?? i am worried too much.
I can provide you my email id here ? please help me as soon as possible .
miss punker barbie , I have submitted everything . But did not receive any response from Support . Can you please help ? i am worried for my account . Please .
Username : rockhgirl

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.