AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
staringatstars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I just saw your post regarding tipping animations/notifications in stream for MFC. I am an MFC model and technical and would love to help you test if you are still looking?
    I'm interested about the animation app in chaturbate, please contact with me chanyaxavi@gmail.com
    hello I would like to have more information about the tips animation in chaturbate mccstudioibague@gmail.com
    hello good afternoon, I am interested in the animation of tips for chaturbate, could you help me please and give me information? lestat-j@hotmail.com this is my email. thx
    Hello, I am interested in good application for transmitting my models ... can you please contact me? vitor31274@gmail.com
    Hola, estoy interesado en una buena aplicación para transmitir mis modelos ... ¿pueden contactarme? vitor31274@gmail.com
    I’d like to chat for a bit about what you’re able to get out of the Chaturbate API. I’ve got the tip notifier going but am wanting to try to see if I can make a notification for followers too. Also, I checked out your YouTube stuff. Really cool!
    Can I buy the sample code... also I'm not looking for a plug in. All I want to do is put the text into a web browser source. I dabble in a bit of coding myself but nothing to advanced yet.
    D
    Hey, I'd love an email about your tip notifier plugin - cbjessica2233@gmail.com
    Hi, i am interested in the OBS effec, plugin, script, really IDK what is, when the user send tips show the name, the tip, and fly animated image, can u help me, please. TY
    staringatstars
    staringatstars
    if you give me an email, tom131315@yahoo.co.uk I'll give you more info
    ey hello, If your wanting any tip responsive(or chat responsive) data shown ie. displaying tips and/or tip names or animations on screen give me a msg, I have done several tip responsive overlays form models. Prices start from $30 depending on complexity.

Me interest please contact me

emilymodel1@hotmail.com o https://es.chaturbate.com/emilygirl1/

thanks
    I'm interested in animation when they send tip in chaturbate, I have OBS, and I have a very basic system for when someone sends me tips, but I want a better one, could you help me? Thank you. my email is hotlantinsex@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…