AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi....may i ask how long do i have to wait for my payment to arrive on wire..?cos until now i dont receive it still..i need my money for my bills...please help..username asian_massive_squirt
    Guy
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I don't work for any cam sites, please figure out whom you need to contact. not me.
    Reactions: Guy
    Diana_Devil
    Diana_Devil
    you have to wait 7 days for wire, and if does not come i would recomand you to call your bank, i am in switzerland and till i do not call the bank i do not have my money not even after 7 days
    hey amber, i send you a email about cosmoPay, if you can, read... Thanks
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I got no such email, nor do I need one. I am not interested in anything about the company.
    Hey Amber :) i recently rebranded myself and switched mfc names....from CrazyDiamond_ to RipleyXXX. I was wondering if you could change my username on here too :) thanks and i hope you have a great and profitable day :h:
    Hi. I'm contacting you about your message. I'm trying to figure out how to send you a private message for my verification, but I do not know exactly how. Can you give me some indications, please?
    hello, I'm David from west Texas, I'm 49 years old and I'm framer on new houses, I'm single and just trying something different, if any one would care to walk me through this, I would really appreciate it...
    Hi my username is Rhiannonrage on CB.l got a check sent to and old address and it got returned to y'all.Wondering if I can change my payment to direct deposit and have the returned check and all further payouts sent through direct deposit. Instead of having to update my address and continue getting checks. I can't seem to get a response from support.
    Please help me get verified as a model. It won't let me on the verification page. I am "whaaaaaaaat" on CB. Thanks, and Happy Birthday it seems!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Please read the full text in the verification thread.
    Hi Amber! I live in Port Orchard, WA. I have a Hotwife. We LOVE the lifestyle and looking for more ways to spice things up. This looks promising! THANKS!
    Hi Amber, I know you probably get a lot of messages like this and I apologize in advance that I'm new and clueless, but I was wondering if there are any opportunities for fans to meet you. Is there any way to message you privately about this? It won't let me send PMs because my profile is new. Thanks!
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I don't meet and I don't go to conventions. Consider me made of pixels.
    My last status update was "Can't believe how fast this year is going." on Oct 27 2017. It's now almost March 2018. What. The. Fuck.
    TokenGesture
    TokenGesture
    The Romans had a saying for that feeling, "Tempus Fugit" . . . . or was it like you say, "Tempus The Fuck. it" ???
    Hey Amber sorry to bother but I realized my username was too close to another Mfc gal so I changed my name to KitttyMina. If you could help change it here too that’d be super awesome. Thank you :)
    Hello there...And welcome to "The Clint Rocker Show!!!" Former teen-age Rock 'n Roll Radio Show...6 Years, while Becoming a Concert Show Promoter..Talent Agent..including Entertainment Management, and Myself. (Two Hit records, in The South, USA...) Then Many Things, ALL about Being a ***Promoter*** Several Big Class Night Clubs, And created A Modeling agency For Shows in the Big Clubs. Las Vegas Nevada, USA.
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    I thin you were looking for the introduction thread and took a wrong turn somewhere.
    Clint Rocker
    Clint Rocker
    Help??? lolol....I am a Talent agent And A Super Promoter....Not a killer "tech" expert. (I tried to answer this Darling...Went to "A report"...Still Not sure if I found the sewing Machine. (Thread.) Thanks Amber...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…