AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hii Punker hru??, my id is casalsexy1992, i send a email for support chaturbate about payments, but i dont have awser. Can you read? Thanks :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your post. Your payment was sent to Cosmopay today, June 9. You should have it in about 5 to 7 days--once the banks open on Monday, June 11. If you need further help or have any questions, please email Support@Chaturbate.com
    Shygirlfromeurope
    Shygirlfromeurope
    thanks Punker :) *-*
    good day to you punker..may i ask if....can you check my wire payment that was sent out on june 3,2018?username asian_massive_squirt...support emailed me that there are delays again due to volume of payments..i still dont see my money on my account until now...i need it to pay my internet bill to continue my cam modeling on cb,,please help..thanks and more power
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please note that US banks are closed on weekends and holidays, so transfers often take longer when sent out on the weekend. You should have it soon.
    Hello again. Sorry to rush a response but Exxxotica is in three days and I really need an itinerary from chaturbate since I'm working the booth. It's making me a little anxious. :'/
    Hello punker barbie, my username is hotbaesex520 I requested a dayily payout last thusday but I still haven’t received the email notification that the payment is sent. It used to take only 1 business days for me to receive the email notification. Could you look it up for me please. Many thanks
    O
    oce520
    It say on chaturbate website that the payout will be sent within one business day as well. It’s almost been 3 now so I am kinda worry if something gone wrong
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    hank you for your patience. Your wire is already in processing, as Support has notified you four times. Please note that US banks are closed on weekends and holidays, so transfers often take longer when sent in on a Thursday or Friday. You should have it soon.
    Do you know anyone from paxum here or paxum account holder.I want to transfer funds from paxum to paypal.I'll let him/her keep 10 dollars from the amount
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    She's not gonna tell you how to do this because its shady at.

Why don't you transfer funds from your own paxum to your own PayPal.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Try again somewhere else. This isn't the place to try to scam people.
    M
    Max9186
    I'm not trying to scam.Please choose your words wisely.I've had this money for more than a year now.I started camming in 2017 march and that time EFT was available on paxum for India.But now its not.How am i supposed to get my money out of paxum now.And for this reason I cannot even cam.Work hard on chaturbate to earn those tokens and then paxum doesn't even care.
    Hey Shirley, this is not_your_waifu from CB. I messaged you a moment ago. In case you get a ton of letters, I wanted to also mention it on your wall. (It's time sensitive) Basically, I'll be working the Chaturbate booth this week and haven't received my instructions. Any information would be super helpful. Look forward to the big day. Have a good afternoon. ~
    Hi Punker Barbie,
    I having some issues regarding mi ID. Each time I create a new account I get banned as soon as I upload my ID. I get banned for underage participation. I am already 20 and I have a legal ID. I write to support, but I never get a reply. I need to create an account with another friend and I cant.
    Is there any way to validate once and for all my ID?
    Thanks again for your time.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting on my profile. Can you please confirm your CB user name, so I can have Support look into your account?
    Hello, my username is RileyRaine420 I’ve been a model on cb for almost 4.5 years & I got an email saying they are taking tokens back due to fraudulent charges. This is very upsetting because I work for those tokens. I don’t know if you can help me get the tokens back but I would really like to have this situation resolved. I don’t see how punishing a model because of what a shady member did is alright.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support has contacted you with their decision. :) Thank you for posting.
    hello punker barbie .... I need you to help me unlock my alma_bella account that was blocked without any reason ....... help me please you are the only one that can help me
    Hi there! I've opened a new account since I don't work with the studio I used to work with, i moved to another country but I'd like to continue broadcasting. Is it possible to transfer my old followers to my new account?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

kingkara_
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Because you have left a studio, Support can be asked to transfer your followers. Please ask your studio to contact Support@Chaturbate.com by email with permission to allow CB to transfer followers under your account name with their studio from their account to your new one. If they give permission, then we will work with you to do the transfer to your new account name.
    Hello,i have a problem if you can help me ,i have reset my payment information on chaturbate yesterday and i change it with paxum and until now i have not received the money from last session and chaturbate doesn't replay to my email to tell me if they send the money to paxum,how much takes until i will receive it?thanks
    V
    vasile
    thank you,my username is sensualxxlboy
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting, Your Paxum account has been sent the earnings from the last pay period. Please allow up to 10 US business days for it to reach your Paxum account. Your first request for Daily Pay to that account is still pending, however if it is approved it will also take a few days for that to clear to Paxum.
    V
    vasile
    Thank you very much for you'r help.
    Punker barbie please help us to activate our account ENTREADULTOS. The account was banned inexperiencedly, please ask for help. You are the only person who can help us
    hello punkerbarbie I need you to help me please banned me the account of alma_bella and without reason of anything ....... on May 27 was going to transmit and was banned help me to keep working ... I love my account
    D
    Hi Punker Barbie, I’m sorry to bother you if ur not the right person to contact about missing payments, I was hoping you could please redirect me if this is the case. I have contacted support and no resolution. I have received later payments but not the one for last Monday’s request. I have sent screenshots of my bank account and ACH credits as well. Ty
    Mandy Chen
    Mandy Chen
    Same here I have not received it. As far as i know ACH payment can be as long as 5 business days maximum. I requested it on 21 May and get confirmation from CB on 22 May. Monday was Memorial Day, so I hope today we will receive it...:)
    Mandy Chen
    Mandy Chen
    I just received the funds. Thank you so much Shirley.
    D
    Deleted member 22180
    Same here! Thank you Shirley!
    Hello punker! My account is "barbarasexappel"

I have added two broadcaster"V.A.G.A" "J.F.L.M" however they have been not accepted because of "Restrited Region" Although they are NOT new broadcasters. We've been broadcasting for two years. We don't want to be judge by our nationality.

Please help me fix this issue.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. The accounts you mentioned have now been verified and I wish you happy camming!
    Please help Barbie!! I was banned on chaturbate.. Acc name — RyyBaby , I may have drink on cam but not intoxicated... only but did once, if that’s reason, I have read over rules I am sorry, will never happen again!! This is my income I love being a cb model. Please help, also contacted support. I have 11436 tokens in my account as of now, but banned a few hours ago :(( another chance please!!! Thanks — Ryy
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and acknowledging the warning you were given by Support. Your account is active at this time,. Happy camming!
    Ryybaby
    Ryybaby
    Thanks, sooo can you or can you not drink on cb cam now? I figured that was why I was banned, But instead it was offensive language. I have had people say you can an people say you can’t drink, also rules say not to be intoxicated soo
    Hey! It´s me (again)
    I just wanted to cam but suddenly my age verification got taken away... :(
    I stopped camming for about a week... I have bad experiences with sending my id etc. there. (results in a ban)
    Can you help me? :(
    Count_of_Count
    Count_of_Count
    Ahh... Sorry! It´s count_of_count_ger
    Count_of_Count
    Count_of_Count
    Is there anything you/Cb can do?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your account is open again. Please remember to contact Support@Chaturbate.com with questions concerning account issues for a faster response. :) Happy camming!
    cordial saludo , la presente es para pedir la colaboración para la verificación de la id de la modelo sofia_lhorens apareció bloqueada y no hubo en ningún motivo para tal bloqueo , por favor punker barbie colabora me con este tema por favor
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Sofia's account is now open and I wish all of you happy camming!
    Hi PunkerBarbie....I have been a member of Chaturbate since before they had tokens. My username is Miamihotboy. When I tried signing in last night, I received a message saying my account is banned. I have no responses from support. Can you please advise? I would like to broadcast now & have followers I promised to cam with tonight. Thank you in advance!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Since you are able to stream now, can I assume everything worked out? :D Please let me know if you need help with anything in the future.
    Hi Punker barbie :) This is model sista_souljagirl. Chaturbate sent me an e-mail May 22, 2018, saying I will receive a payment within 1-2 business days. I have not received any payment in my bank account. I called my bank and they said there is no payment pending from Chaturbate company. I have cashed out for Daily. I wrote support 3 times but no response can you please help me.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    We apologize for the delay. Please let Support@Chaturbate.com know if you haven’t received this payment by now.
    Hi Punker barbie hru? my nick name is Casalsexy1992, i send a email from chaturbate about cosmopay , can you help me plese? I ask if is possible send me today the dolars i have in my account to my cosmopay account, because i have a problem and i need so mutch, thanks :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    We apologize for the delay. We are sending you a manual payment that you should receive within 24 hours.
    pleas help me i got banned from chaturbate tonight and i haven been given and answer and nodbody will help.
    a bunch of idiots decided it would be fun to attack me and report me to chaturbate after me being on for 5 minutes
    i didn't have time to even do anything wrong and now ive been banned but its says that my id has already been aproved
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account was unlocked earlier today. Thank you for your patience. Happy camming!
    hi Punker Barbie, cb username soprettysonia, ive been approved then i was banned this morning, i uploaded id and i got email that the person is already approved, why cant i earn tokens . please help me. i dont know how else to get the support to unban me so i can earn tokens i cam alone.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is open now. Happy camming!
    Hi Punker Barbie, CB USERNAME: goldenbrownie, we have requested an international wire transfer for period 01-15 may, the transfer should have been sent by the 22nd, but we didn’t received any confirmation email of a sent wire transfer from chaturbate. Can you let us know if chaturbate sent it? Thanks for your big help.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your wire payment started processing on 16 May & was sent by our bank on 2018-05-21. Please allow a few days for your bank to process it. If you need further assistance, please email Support@Chaturbate.com.
    Reactions: Gbcp
    G
    Gbcp
    Thank you for your help! Wire transfer received today!
    hi punker-a question- it s daily payment avaible on cosmopay card?thank u
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I'm sorry, however Daily payout for CosmoPayment is currently not available. CosmoPayment has advised us that this should be available soon.
    Hey Punker. CB name: Sage0303. No reply from support since the 17th. I’m new to the site, first time cashing out my tokens. Was notified - resend w9 to not miss out on the pay period. I immediately, accurately re sent my info to avoid any delay. I haven’t been live since, I really enjoy being on the site and want to continue. I was told if anyone can help me you can. I appreciate any help! Thanks so much!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I see that Support helped you with this earlier today. I wish you a great show now that you are logged in. : )
    S
    Samie33
    Thanks so much for your reply and looking into it! They said everything is all set. Patiently waiting haha :)
    hello punker i need your help i can´t receive tokens, the page says that until i dont verify the other person i wont be able to receive tips, the thing is i broadcast alone, idk what happened can you help me out please!!! ty!!

username: supercarlamilf3x
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now age verified. Happy camming!
    Whilst some worrying messages concerning webmoddeling and Bank of America seems to be floating about, do you know if there is any indication this is a problem or may possible become a problem for chaturbate broadcasters using direct deposit method of paying out if they use Bank of America?
    hello I have the ip blocked I am a master account and my models can not write in other rooms of transmissions and I can not create new accounts I hope solution thank you very much shirley id: estudiocb1492
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Support shows no block on your account or IP. Is it possible that you are using VPN and may have inadvertently had your browser blocked from accessing CB? Please try to access CB from another browser. If the problem continues, please email Support@Chaturbate.com.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…