AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
SensualAries
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its my bday and i'll cry if i want to lol. Had 4 teeth pulled last monday and I wanted to work so badly this whole week and the week before but was in so much pain couldn't even get out of bed. Hopefully this week will be better..you ladies still think I can milk some belated bday tips if I wasn't online due to surgery?
    Love,
    Aries
    lol
    To follow that up, I just wanted to say that I really do love MFC, have had some great times on there, and am finding it hard to let go...
    PLATFORM CHANGE?
    I started out on mfc and for the first 5 mos had a pretty consistent room/money flow then I had major dental surgery that hurt so badly I could not work for a whole month. I came back, my camcscore had dropped from somewhere in the 1200s to the 700s, and now it's slower than ever...had so many great times on mfc, but wondering if I should hang it up and switch over to chaturbate?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…