AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I already wrote about my account. They wrote to me that there was a cheat of referral links. I only checked the posting on instagram. Soon a message of support was published, as there were a suspicious number of anonymous guests on the page

ticket: 19230475
    D
    Hello @punker barbie Please help me my account in chaturbate was banned and i dont know whats the reason why.please help me to reverse the decision. Miss_Paloma_Boombastica request #19185057
    Hi @punker barbie trying to help a friend who’s account has been banned. She’s emailed support on the weekend and still hasn’t heard back (outside the auto generated response) any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated (ticket #19113309)

Thanks
    Sam
    Hello @punker barbie there is problem with Private shows after i get private request and clicked accept then privates are ending after just 2 sec and straight to Away mode. this happened multiple times. i have sent an email to support@chaturbate.com request (19079007) hope this issue will be resolve soon
    best regards
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    “I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.”
    Hello @punker barbie my accounts on CB under Pokeashchewaka and kashmilo was banned for no reason .
    help me get an answer you helped me before with the validation of my documents "Venezuelan passport"I can send the information you need #Your request (19050061
    Thank you again for your help and your time.
    Hello @punker barbie my account on CB under andres21c was banned for no reason .
    this is my last writing, since I have not been able to get an answer or help from you to know why I was blocked during the transmission,

Thank you again for your help and your time.
    Just got a reply with the same copy-pasta-text... You´re my only hope in this. They talk about fraudulent tokens...
    I got banned for receiving tokens... That cannot be. I don´t know what this person 10black has against me, somehow he knows how to get persons banned from CB.
    Got a large amounts of token of a user and got irritated, asked the support about it, they approved it. I payed out. Now he was doing this more and more and today I received another 1000 along with the ban. I gave more details and logs with the support that I had in msg. I´m really scared... I would have banned this person from interaction my with me, but support approved it…. Please help…
    Greetings!
    Hey @punker barbie - I would really appreciate some help as my CB account got banned without reason, which I have been working with for over 8 years now, sent thousands of members and prob close to 1M revenue. This is very devastating. I have not got any replay yet on my thread or message. I am really in need for some support right now and would really appreciate it if you can check on this. Thanks
    hello @punker barbie chaturbate banned my account with my tokens, it is an account where I have never made a broadcast, no one has appeared on camera and therefore I have not violated any rule, could you help me solve this problem? I want to get my tokens back, I sent mail to support and this is my ticket [Chaturbate] 18853900 my username is hannahbe
    my username : asianboy090
    i tried to upload my id, but it's always said " ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region". please help me, i keep re- uploaded it several times, now i have no ideas what to do, please help me, i am hopeless
    i looking for hearing from u
    please
    Hello. I really need your help, I got banned. No ideay why. I also have aprox 1000 usd on my account. I was really counting on that money. Please help me. Ticket: 18642984
    Hello @punker barbie! Dear, please help me get a response from support faster, ticket 18732245. I haven't received an answer for several days, and this is very important. My profile activity dropped sharply in November, my rating has dropped, and followers, instead of increasing, are decreasing. I'm online every day, the quality of my broadcasts is impeccable, everything was fine.
    My account was just banned today with no reason given. I emailed support but no reply yet. My I.D. name is Aboveavg571. If submitting I.D. that I am who I say I am, I can provide that.
    hi there @punker barbie my account has been banned again for no valid reason, my account has been resolved 4 months now its banned again i hope you can help me with this. thank you!!!
    ticket number; (18729093)
    stagename; wildbelladonnats
    Dear @punker barbie ! Please help me, I'm desperate. My account was banned, but the reason was not indicated, I was offline for a while and an unknown member tipped me offline, maybe they suspect me of fraud, but I have nothing to do with this.
    Account: Cutefacebigboobs
    Ticket: 18642984
    I really hope for your help, thank you for your attention
    Hello @punker barbie please help me i beg you 😢 chaturbate told my at 29 November my account will be unban and i will can broadcast again. But IT s stil banned :( my username it s Miss_judith . Subiect: [Chaturbate] 18560597 - Re: Banned account. Please help me. Thank you ❤️
    Hello Chewy1lb is having some issues I was wondering if you could look at them.
    From my understanding he daily cashed out on the 21st and 22nd and has yet to receive his payments of
    $120
    $283
    He also can no longer log in. He got an email on a complaint where I do believe someone crappy was trolling and reporting him. Besides they may have caught a glimpse of a dog.
    Username- Chewy1lb
    Ticket number-18305931
    Ticket number 18142064
    Hello,
    My account name is: mydiscretelovers
    We are trying to access our account. I was Told it would be unlocked but password doesn’t work and won’t let us change the password I’ve emailed many times. And so far nothing has worked. Last time the photos worked for us and now it doesn’t this time. I NEED HELP TO LOG INTO ACCOUNT. I don’t know what else to do. PLEASE HELP
    Hi! I'm Jenniferburrill and I was banned 9 days ago, for no reason at all, after I updated my documents. They do not respond to emails , there is no contact number to be able to contact the staff. And I don't understand why after 7 years my account closes for no reason.
    Please help me!

Thank you in advance!
    Hello punker barbie, could you help me with the following request?. Our Chaturbate studio account (blackstarstudio) and submodel account (bsstokens) to receive tokens from models outside the studio account, has been banned. This is the ticket number that i open 4 days ago about this case. Ticket #18013331
    We are a legally consolidated webcam studio with more than 30 models in Colombia.

We have three studio accounts to receive, convert and collect the tokens of our models.

Today, when trying to enter the accounts, by surprise, they are all banned, without specifying any reason or apparent reason, can you help me with this please?

ticket number: 18015045

@punker barbie can u help me please?
    Good day, I am amunet88, I was banned 5 days ago and I dont understand why my expulsion from the platform, but please, I ask the second reviw of my case and the send the payment of my tokens (david0204@hotmail.es) which is associated with my chaturbate account (amunet88) and I do not want to lose them. My request (17959409).THANK U
    Why is it always, when in the confirmation of the model, I upload my documents, my account is blocked immediately? what should I do? is my passport blacklisted? I ask for help! Julia777julia account. passport
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…