AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey pinkbarbie....im sure you get this a lot but my Blaizehaunt account was banned on Chaturbate and I would like to apologize for ignorance to any and all rules and plead for a reply on why I was banned! Its been days and 3 support requests later and still nothing...I hope this isn't permanent.
    Hello. I have a big problem.. I try to log in in my account on Chaturbate and tell me i was banned . But i wait to recive the paymont and nothing . I don t understend what is the reason because i didn t made nothing wrong and the support doesn t respond me . I don t want to louse my paymont.. Please help me !
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Send me a private message and I'll try to help.
    Hi, I have been told I am not getting my payout after a ban but no reason was given for the ban, I don't understand what is going on and support won't explain anything to me and have stopped replying my emails.

I would like to find out the reason for my ban, I do not wish to lose my final payout if the verdict is for whatever reason that Chaturbate don't want me anymore. Is this something you can help me with?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Send me a private message and I'll try to help.
    Hi shirley ...i did not get my payouts of April.....i earned it by my hard work and not getting any reply from cb..pls help me..
    Hi, shirley ...my account has been terminated on cb after 1 day only but i had tokens in my account which i converted for payouts..will i get my tokens..kindly help me..i am so worried for my tokens..pls help me
    Hii shirley, please tell me will i get my payouts of April , it was more than $4600..pls help me , i earned it from my privates shows and other shows , please help me to get my payouts..
    Hello Shirley, I am Andres Carvajal and I have an Studio in Colombia, yesterday I had like 3 banned accounts, taylorandmarcus and victoriacol. Can you please tell me the things We (me as owner and they as models) did wrong, we don't want to stop working with CB and we want to open new accounts for the models banned and keep working together.
    hello shirley, i was on cb from march 2015 and this april i got a termination mail from company but i never violated any rule of cb and i did not even get my payouts . please help
    Hi Shirley, could you help me with my account on cb, i was on cb since feb, 2016 and was earning good but suddenly in April my account got banned and i go termination message saying I had violated the T&Cs but I don't know what i did, even i did not get my payout .pls help me
    Hi punker barbie, could you help me with my account on CB. I only got verified and suddenly I was being banned for things like underage when you have all my verification, I had to send it in and you re-enabled the account. I started broadcasting, then again I was banned this time with a termination message saying I had violated the T&Cs but I don't know what this time.
    orientljypsylover_
    orientljypsylover_
    this is exactly what happening to me too :(
    and they say like I abused the site :( I dont know what I did :'(
    Nobody could help me. I hope Shirley could help you at least :(
    Please help ome last time support must have got my email and you already fixed things then they reset it to unverified again!!
    Hi Shirley! I'm new to ACF so I can't PM you yet. I'll send an email to your [at]chaturbate[dot]com address. Thanks for your help.
    If I am banned everytime, how can I upload my ID?
    I was verify finally 3 days ago, but when i tried to show...still banned..maybe cuz IP.
    id like simply verify me.
    hope help me sorry for bad english
    Hello. i write here cuz supportCB always sent autoreply!

My account was banned.
    1)im not underage;
    2) when I login 8 months ago I load 2 verify ID on my account cuz we are couple
    we were verified!
    I cant re-upload my ID cuz im banned!
    I tried did other account, always banned istantly or NOTE is that my ID is fake!my ID is the same of 8 months ago
    hi Shirley, can u resolve my problem please on Chaturbate? i'm banned: usernames: hottieefuckk, hottieefuckk69 & hotttttttt69. can't find where i can PM you on this site, so i do it here. Thx
    Still trying to get unbanned after a fake report about us being sisters (just look at our different last names and we don't even look alike) support said yesterday they would un ban us but we are still banned.
    I'm sorry, i'm trying but i can't and i really need your help, i know that you're a busy person but if you can help me you will help not just me, you will help all this girls to make her hard work worth, can we do this on e-mail? my address is: streamclubstudio@gmail.com
    For some reason i can't send private messages on this forum? maybe because is a new account on the forum? let me see if i can message you..if i can't there's any other way? Thank you! Thank you! I love you! :h:
    Hi Shirley! my studio account was banned this morning, i'm scared for my models tokens, they are working hard and they deserves his money, please can you help me? the studio account is: streamclub
    I've just emailed you at Shirley@Chaturbate.com . Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Can you send me a private message. I can resolve this issue if you answer a few follow up questions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…