AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LOVENSE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd be so grateful! I can be reached at modeling@streamate.com or 213-973-7953 to coordinate a date/time that works for you. Thanks so much ;)
    Hi there, my name's Vanessa and I work in-house at the Streamate Network (live cams). I was wondering if you or someone from your company would be open to setting some time aside for a call to go over your vibe options/features/how they work for a piece that I'm doing for social media. :)
    Hey my Lovense hush has stopped working completely, it no longer interacts with the bodychat app on my phone. I'm quite technically minded and did a lot of trouble shooting including trying it on a new phone but it still doesn't work. The app does connect to it but it does not react to commands through the app or the chrome plug in.
    Alex_M_21
    Alex_M_21
    Sorry I meant replacement.
    AmiGold
    AmiGold
    Hi Alex_M_21 have you also tried contacting them through twitter or their support email on the lovense site?
    Alex_M_21
    Alex_M_21
    Hey @AmiGold , I did email them but they havent got back to me yet. Twitter is a good idea though. Thank you :)
    Hey, does it work on streamate.com ? the toys?
    LOVENSE
    LOVENSE
    tip based vibrations don't work on there (we cannot get it to work because of the way their website is coded). you should contact someone there and suggest they do it -- they are already considering it =)

...one thing does work is giving someone live control (you just send the customer a link). the link has been approved to be sent via the SM platform, so you wouldn't get in trouble for it.
    Miss_Pixie
    Miss_Pixie
    Thanks! :D
    LOVENSE
    LOVENSE
    =) my pleasure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…