AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jawbs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i see you want exchange bitcoins and chaturbate tokens email me if this right
    Jawbs
    Jawbs
    sorry, i only exchange with 12 inchers. but seriously, no, i don't and we do not allow that here.
    Hi, i'm feeling quite deflated really. I am an aspiring cam girl, reasurching the industry, the cam site i would like to go on is MFC,. I thought i would be able to post and ask some questions on this site, but i cant figure out how or which thread to even post the questions on?x
    I cant paste links on ACF anymore with both Chrome and Firefox. It works fine elsewhere.
    Guy
    Guy
    Nevermind it works fine now.
    I'm getting suspicious popups on here. They are ads that take up the entire screen of my windows phone asking me download stuff I've never heard of or participate in contests. I keep on getting sent to other websites and then get a warning that says the following website is not safe.
    Jawbs
    Jawbs
    Sounds like your windows phone has malware on it. ACF does not have any advertisements or popups.
    Guy
    Guy
    It never happens when I am on any other website. Happend on here twice.
    Violet Dawn
    Violet Dawn
    I know this is super late, but he's right. That's a malware thing. I always get it on specific, reputable sites.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…