AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
SMuser69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hate when they put SM into HTML5 mode!! Looks and feels terrible
    Guy
    Guy
    Was it on a moble device?
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    No they randomly beta test HTML5 mode on the website. Just the layout in HTML5 mode I don't like because it makes the text window very small and unscalable . Also they made the entire background black except for the text box which is still white which destroys your eyes looking at it.
    Had an amazing new roleplay idea but I don't think any of my regular girls will be able to handle it.
    Happy Turkey day. Hope everyone eats enough and your football team wins and your sale discounts are high
    Took girl 20 days to fulfill manyvids skype show. Not sure I will negative comment or not yet.
    Declaring yourself leader on basis you're the tallest person in the room actually works!!
    Best part of after Halloween is you can order your models tons of roleplay costume for cheap
    Who stole all the fucking trick or treaters tonight? What am I going to do with $100 worth of extra candy?
    So went to a party and 15 Harley Quinns show up. I guess they beat up all of last years Elsa's. Unsweeted chocolate.. really?
    You ever reach that point when you bought an awesome stash of candy then almost want to horde it for yourself?
    Don't dress up as Haley Quinn or the pink ranger and not know anything about the characters.. Nerdrage!!
    Tanlines are a big deal. You may lose regulars till they go away. When your job is your appearance consider any change carefully.
    justjoinedtopost
    justjoinedtopost
    tanlines are hot
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    My members begged me for YEARS to get tanlines. I finally gave in and tanned with a bikini this year. Members are ecstatic.

Try generalizing less, maybe. :) This is a very specific gripe, not a whole of mankind thing.
    So take a new girl into roleplay session and she breaks in tears at end because I was only session. Don't know if I want to go back.
    Never schedule with a part-timer. You're just left waiting while you watch your regular favorites come and go.
    If you're scheduling something with another person on the internet, mention the TIMEZONE your time is set for!!!
    Why do SB always start to think you won't cut them off for breaking the rules after 3 months?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…