AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi shirley sorry for distrub. I got the e-mail for payment but i didnt recived the money in my payoneer account should i conntact payoneer or is chaturbate acc name :wet_nightmare97
    Hello. I am dealing with some issues with my account on Chaturbate. I got banned and sent in a Age Verification request from my account gavdaddy226 through the website I believe last night. I was hoping you can help me with both of these. Thanks!
    Hello, I think I also emailed you, our account has been banned yesterday and we don't get any info on why. All the response emailed said is that it's been terminated. We don't cash out much and have a lot of tokens on that account. Also, we have no idea what we did wrong, and would very much like to continue doing shows. Can you please help us getting the ban removed? Thanks in advance.
    Hello,
    I've been trying to get my account verified all day through the age verification process but my STATE ID keeps getting denied. I'm 23 but I can not recieve a driver's licence or passport due to health and finances. PLEASE if you can accept my state id I would GREATLY appreciate it. My username is: risque_roxie
    Thank you for your time.
    hi shirley @punker barbie my account why its back to Age Verification? username: pleasurehorny.. you just help me to approved it yesterday! please help me to back to broadcasting! thank you
    D
    delight13
    @punker barbie pls approve again (pleasurehorny) it's back to age verification! just online for 3 hrs then back age verification. i'm verified already.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    sending you a pvt message.
    D
    delight13
    thank you so much shirley! More power!
    S
    Good day Shirley. Please help me my account in cb has been banned 28/11/2016. I didnt do any violations. Please help me with my account give me please chance to work as model. Will waiting your answer. Thank you.
    S
    Good day 28/11/2016 - my account YourGentleBreeze banned! After that i wrote to support, but on all my e-mails i see just -
    As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.
    Help me please.My Members waiting for me on your website online. Thank you waiting for an answer.
    Hello mam shirley . Please help me my account in cb asiascutiepie has been banned . I didnt do any violations . Please help me recover my account give me another chance to work as performer .. hope to hear from u
    Hi there, I am trying to get verified on chaturbate and my ID keeps getting kicked back. Ive sent in two forms of ID with clear pictures. Ive e-mailed support and they are not helping :( can you help? Screen name whimsyxxx
    Hi Shirley, I have a problem on cb: I made a new account and minutes after I forwarded my ID I got banned, but I didn't know why. After that, I log in on my first account where I do broadcasts and they banned me that too. I'm 25 years old and I have all my papers in order, but I can't send them for being banned, they said I look 'underage'. I really believe that this can be solved. Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Hey @punker barbie , I'm ChioBoys on Chaturbate. My account was banned. I sent you an email describing the issue. Can you please check it out and approve me again? I'm 21 years old and did nothing wrong. Please help, I really want it back. Thank you
    Hi @punker barbie, Weeks ago my account was locked and I was asked to submit new pictures for age verification. I submitted some new pictures and I got an email back saying you had reason to believe I violated the terms of service and my account was immediately banned! What term I possibly could've violated by sending the pictures that were requested of me. Is there anything you can possibly do to help?
    Hey punker barbie . Yesterday I received a ban during the broadcast,
    I wrote to the support service and my room unlocked. Today I started broadcasting and in a minute of time was blocked again. I did not violate the rules . . I recently had surgery on an ectopic pregnancy,I wear the patch in the stitches - it can be the cause of the ban?
    shirley , my account in CB is not banned but back to submit for verification, submitted already the ids but still cant broadcast, Im from philippines, this is my job im the bread winner of my family. ( xxpleasuredelightxx) user in CB. please help! I'm appealing to reactive my account.
    Hello I just got chaturbate! And i submitted me and her ids mulitple times and they keep declining it. Ive retook them mulitple times and tried it and they continue to decline it. Please help
    Hello, I'm new to Chaturbate so I made an account and tried to verify first before I made any boradcast. Unfortunatly, my account was banned without a reason. Sent you an e-mail on 18.11, my username is "benji_casey".
    Thanks in advance for your investigation.
    dear Shirley. my account was 'military_master' (verified) and I don't want this nickname anymore. wanted to register new one with my gf ('notyoursesther') and got banned both accs. tried to re-register and now both of our IDs blocked :( I might have misunderstood the affilate registration link, my bad, but in fact I have no idea what I've done wrong. could you pls help to unblock our IDs?
    Dear Shirley , Hello ! My account was banned recently for no reason , they told me as someone reported me for underage , but I have almost 19 years old , can you review at my profile and can help me to unban my account ? Because I did not wrong with nothing ! Thank you ! The username is "kinky_tomy2" .
    Hi my name is Simplykawaii on cb my account was banned yesterday and the email i received for cb support said i look too young to cam but ive been camming on cb for 3 years. The email also said several people have been reporting i look too young i have reason to believe that a former follower is repeatedly reporting me to get me banned and he succeeded ive never been reported before until now.
    Hello, recently my account was banned for no reason, I try to send message at support but they don't want to give me a reason , please help me , I would like to unban my account because I did not wrong with nothing . Thanks ! The name of account is : kinky_tomy2
    Hi sorry for disturb my account was bannned account name : wet_nightmare97 please solve this i want it back.
    S
    sweetgirl24
    Forgot to mention i contacted support and they gave me 0 reasons and keep repeating me that the account was banned yes i can see that but whats the reason what will happen with the tokens I allready had on that account! 0 support from chaturbate so I hope that you can help me with that once again sorry for texting you here I still hope someone will help me.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    send you a pvt. message.
    hi there. i was hoping you can help authorize my cb account. not sure why it was banned. sent in IDs for verification. username- atomheartmf. Thanks.
    Hello. I bought tokens with my credit card through Epoch. A message said that I would be able to see them on my account in about 10 minutes. They appeared on my account but when I try to tip it says: Unable to send tip. Please contact support. I have filled the form more than 5 times and no one answers. Please help me with this. My user is diegocatracho. Thanks in advance
    Hello. chaturbate I would like to verify age. ID I uploaded did not accept. I installed did not accept a driver's license. I refused to take the photo as they wish. I tried a lot. ID is expired they said. But it's not time. I want my account to be active. Please help me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…