AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
SMuser69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ask the first five members in your room if your music is too loud and save yourself a night alone in an empty room.
    Dude, I just kinda stalked you and you have lots of good info that I really needed!! Thanks! :)
    When someone asks you what race you are, there's 100% chance they want to make racial jokes.
    If all you models just switched to SM then I'd save a lot of space on my bookmark bar. Just saying.
    Last day for US IRS filing don't forget. IRS will start using debt collectors this year to get you if you owe.
    Are you a member of SM Platinum?
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    SM has levels 1-10. Bongacams and MFC has platinum where you spent $2k on tokens. Most the high tiers on sites revolve around spending $1500-2000 dollars. Well except for LiveJasmine unless they changed something in the last 3 years.
    Guy
    Guy
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    that's just an affiliate site
    TOO many models thinking Dom is just sitting doing nothing and asking for money. Wish you could weed some tags.
    Phones come with clock, calendar and alarms standard, but still people can't keep a schedule
    Don't hold up an outfit you aren't wearing and ask us how it "looks". It looks like a blob of fabric till you put it on your body.
    SM model asked her free chat, "Anyone have a question that's stopping them from going pvt with me?". She was in pvts the rest of the night.
    Playing a game last night and younger players competing on who has worse mental disorder. Is sanity out of fashion?
    Model spends too long explaining how she's never watched Star Wars movies. Then proceeds to change into a slave Leia bikini. #toohipster
    Things regulars dislike; models that randomly change their schedules then complain their rooms stay empty.
    Finding a proper roleplayer on sites is like finding a diamond. Even more amazing is when they are roleplaying that diamond too.
    So I ask for pirate roleplay. Girl comes back with a bag of DVD bootlegs to sell me. #generationgap
    I wish there was a separate "costume" tag so you could separate actual roleplayers from girls with schoolgirl outfits.
    I tell a model to put on some office clothes for a roleplay. She comes back in a tshirt and yoga pants. #generationgap
    Reactions: Phoenix4987
    KandissKiss
    KandissKiss
    Hahahaha this cracked me up!!
    Phoenix4987
    Phoenix4987
    Did you have to specify business casual / formal after the fact? lol
    SMuser69
    SMuser69
    I have a feeling if I had asked for formal she would had just switched to tshirt and jeans instead.
    Dirty talk 102: If you can't figure out the next thing to say, sexy moans and noises, maybe even swear, till you think up something.
    <insert complaint about new SM format here> Also, don't say you have a vibrator if you have no batteries for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…