AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Since the end of January I was banned for presuming to be a underage when I am already 41 years old, I sent many mails to support with my identification in order but the bot answered me the same always ... that my requests of To recover my account since I look very young (?) you could suddenly help me in that case since having proven that I am a grown man, I ask you for help
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please provide your CB user name, without it there is no way I can ask customer service to look into your question.
    S
    Scanners1976
    My usera name is: Scanners1976 and i contact to support many times Shirley
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please read the direct message I am sending you.
    hi Ms. Shirley, just uploaded my id last march 3, 2017 for new performer, im newbie here please i wanna work here in cb. (flipmyclit) username...thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please upload a valid, legal ID and then it can be verified so you can create an account.
    Hi there Miss Barbie. My account on Chaturbate is pussydollcunt, i got banned last week after cut'off and i was unban and then when i was about to open my acct this morning i was banned again. I didn't know what i did wrong, no emails from them.
    Please help me..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Since you posted this, your broadcasting again, so I will assume everything is working correctly now.
    hey i forgot my password to my chaturbate account but i dont have an email to recover the account, can you help? my username is poolio132
    E
    els81
    sorry mistyped, my user is poolio152
    E
    els81
    help?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm very sorry, els81 but without an email to verify your account there is nothing that customer service can do to help with a lost password. You would be better off creating a new account that you can confirm with an email address, in case this ever happens again.
    Hi, I have been told my account is banned for model fraud , but wht is it ? I joined cb and I got banned next day , I wrote you an email you sa8d now ok but again I got banned and did not get my payout too, pls unban me
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please provide your Chaturbate user name. Thank you.
    D
    Dingdong_i
    Pls pm me , I give all info there
    hello i got a problem my chaturnat account has been banned because i did a skype show.what i can do in this situation?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please privide your Chaturbate user name, so I can look into this. Thank you.
    Shirley, Please reply to my last message in the dialogue "Your account was banned . . ." . Also, i wrote you an email.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I've replied
    Thereal1
    Thereal1
    Nope ... =\
    Last Reply From:Thereal1
    Please, check the dialogue
    Hello I am Varg, a member of CB for 2 years. ID - vargluther
    My login attempts fail & I keep getting the message - Login has been blocked, please try again later.
    I have no idea why my account has been blocked. I logged in earlier today with no problem. I'm locked out & have no idea why.
    I emailed support but haven't received a response/acknowledgment. Please help me out.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Varg, were you able to log in at all? Your account is active, so it isn't on CB's end. Please try updating your browser or logging in from a different browser. Sometimes anti-virus updates can also block CB until you reset parental controls. :)
    V
    Varg Luther
    Thx 4 ur reply. I tried switching browsers. I use Mac so no antivirus blocking anything. I had logged in 12 hours b4 the problem began with no problem. Pls check if my IP address is blocked. Using VPN (which I never use with CB), I could create another account so this could be a networking/IP problem.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please turn off your VPN. When you use VPN on chaturbate.com, it blocks you from . . . . well, basically every country and can even keep you from logging in.
    Username: Sigmundsdottir
    I asked you about my payment, you said " send us a photo of you holding the ID you used for age verification *UPSIDE DOWN*, and a piece of paper"
    27 February i sent you the photo and still there's no answer from you
    Hello we are having a issue with our CB accnt please help us we cant get help from anyone and Ive tried for the last 3 days please help you can reach me at this email (jakeseventen123@gmail.com) my user is (Pandafuego1- but my partners account i am contacting you about is (Christianwolf) this is the account we are having a issue with ... thank you for your time hope im not a bother .
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You should see Christianwolf's payment coming to his processor very soon. Customer service handled this case today.
    P
    Pandafuego321
    thank you so much for helping I deeply appreciate this hun :) we are very thankful and thank you for your time :) xoxo
    And please.. My account is now inactive.. Please help me. I would like to know if my infos are safe.. Hoping no other will use it if it keeps on denying.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    All of your information is safe, however you will need to provide me with your CB user name before I can have customer service look into your account. Thank you.
    Hi I would like to ask, my picture/id was also keep on rejecting.. I Reall need a help. It's my first time searching for answers other than the charturbate cs.
    hi shirley still not recieved my earning (pleasurehorny) last january pay out...thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I am sending you a DM, customer service is still waiting for age verification before you can be paid.
    I am REALLY, upset. I was having fun on Chaturbate and I worked hard for the tokens. I haven't been paid my january payment, I have bills to pay and mouths to feed. I am really hurt! Sad... mad... and frustrated. I wanted to keep doing this but now I feel like I'm just going to get screwed then used again.
    please help me for that, I would be very grateful. Thanks.
    Hi i am I need of help on why my account say inactive when I try to log in i have not received any messages from chaturbate explaining what happen or what's going on. Please help soon. Thank you.
    User name is sherrie_an_erin
    Hello Punker

sorry to bother you, my account was banned, I already sent 2 emails to the support but I did not get an answer, there were tokens converted into cash. I did nothing wrong, can you help me? Nick: casalsexy1992

plese awser me... thank you a lot
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi, not a bother. Customer service looked into it and you are now unbanned--but please read the email they are sending you. :)
    Casalsexy
    Casalsexy
    thank you so mutch punker!!!! kiss
    Hello :) I was wondering if you could help with unbanning me from chaturbate. I recently updated clearer pictures of my ID and would really appreciate some help in getting me back on the site. My username is " jammthemann". Thank you
    Usernames: annebest, anne_best,
    Hi Shirley, I have been banned on Chaturbate. I tried to post circumstances, but exceeded 420.
    If you PM me I'll try to explain the details. Please bear with me, I speak Spanish and some English.
    Hi Shirley , i was earning well on cb.i joined cb in nov 2014 and i got banned in sep 2015 without any reason, i got email from CB that my all tokens are real not fradulent..
    But if someone tipped me fraudulent tokens how can i know , it was not my fault i thought he is rich so tipping me i never thought he is scammer..i am not guilty at all.kindly look into my situation and unbanned me
    i can send the photos to you Shirley, is me in the photos, i just want the problem to be fixed, can you reply please?
    the site sayd the same thing, that''We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.'', i actually called on the number of the support, and they have been very ''kind'' , still nothing, the person who answered on phone just sayd that i need to mail the support, so they are putting me again to talk with a robot.
    My account name is zach_f06... I was denied twice already for model verification but I meet all requirements and submitted over 6 clear photos of my ID along with a pic of my face with the id. Please explain why I'm not verified yet. Thanks.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    check account.
    JustinBleu
    JustinBleu
    can you tell me what happend zach, have you solved the problem?
    Shirley please can you help me?i really love this job, i Like to socialize with people, and i Also have bills and rent to pay, please pm me and let me Prove!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…