AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Barbie! My user name is minxhunny. My ID is going to expire the 29th. I have a temp ID until I get the new ID in the mail.. but CB wont take it. I've already cashed out for this PP..Will I still get paid? If not where is my money going to go? Any help would be appreciated!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. If you cash out and for some reason the tokens cannot be delivered to you, they stay in your account until a processor/payment method is chosen. Please upload your new ID ASAP though, as you will be paid what you cashed out previously at the next pay period following the upload of your new ID. Thank you for your understanding.
    hello, my account is rjslocs on chaturbate. my account got banned, what can i do about this?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for your post. Your account is now unlocked and happy camming!
    Hello my username is: cobb_19
    2 days ago my affiliate account has been banned. I've been a loyal chaturbate affilieate for the last 8 months, I have never violated the terms of service as far as i know. I have worked very hard promoting chaturbate, learning graphic design, working only with chaturbate, I love the website, I've a few models but they're really happy working on CB, thank you so much.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Cobb and thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending to you.
    Cobb_19
    Cobb_19
    Thank you, and I hope you can read the DM I sent you!
    username: myscarletlust.
    I was banned because they think I might be underage, even after I showed proof I am over 18. So I resubmitted new pictures of my ID and all. I had fun doing it and was looking forward going on the site again since I did nothing illegal and now I can't. It'll really suck if the ban isn't lifted since I really need to the extra cash for the ton of bills I have sitting on my plate Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please see the DM I am sending you now.
    Hello my username is: durbnow
    Today my affiliate account has been banned. I have been a loyal chaturbate affiliate for 7 years and have never violated the terms of service as far as i know. I have worked very hard promoting chaturbate and my life will be devastated if the ban is not lifted. I am permanently disabled and can not work a 9-5 job so this is why my chaturbate account is so important to me. Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I''m very sorry this happened and thank you for posting. Your affiliate account is officially unlocked and I apologize for the inconvenience.
    thegray
    thegray
    Thank you so much.
    HELLO BARBIE PUNK

My username is= RedYoshi97
    i need help i get a notification: We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
    I paid a lot of attention to the policy and rules of the site... when i I put in my biography instagram and twitter icons, I did nothing wrong, my account is active
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. your account is now open and I wish you happy camming!
    Danielito
    Danielito
    Why all a ccounts has be en banned, do you know?, what is the problem
    Hello Dear !
    My UserName is : MoneyDinho
    Unfortunately i get a notification when i login to Chaturbate : We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
    I paid a lot of attention to the policy and rules of the site.
    Please tell me why I was thrown away and how can I activate my account again and run it without any problems?
    Grateful thanks.
    MoneyDinho
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hello and thank you for your post. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    Hi, my nickname is real_human_bane, my account got banned, but I do not know where I am wrong, can tell me?. Please let me know what to do. Mail is yto4ka_09@mail.ru.
    Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I am sending you a DM now concerning your account.
    Hi Shirley, I've emailed you and Support (cases 2283099 and 2253575) about a models banned status (at her request). She's blocked from account access and unable to redeem tokens earned since 4/16. Consequently I've requested a refund of the tokens tipped to her. Although 5 of 7 emails sent today were blocked, I received a usable case # (2307613) for tracking purposes. Your assistance is appreciated.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and for your patience. Support has directed your cases to the payment department and you will be contacted when they have taken care of the situation.
    D
    The beta mode of full screen video mode with transparent chat overlay is cool on CB. But just one request if possible to pass along to your coding team.
    Would it be possible to have separate PM and main chat windows? As well as an option to dock the main chat window rather than it going away when you don't have your mouse cursor on the chat.

Thank you Ms. Lara. You are the best.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you very much for your suggestion! I've passed it on to the tech department.
    Hi again, we spoke a couple of days ago regarding getting me setup with paxum and getting me my missing money that never showed up. I never got the email from chaturbate support that you said I would get. Not sure if it was forgotten. My username is eeveeplur. Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    hi eeveeplur, I'm sorry for the delay. Support@Chaturbate.com has sent an email to you and is waiting for your reply with the required information. Could that email have possibly been routed to your Junk/SPAM folder by your email client? You may want to check your other email folders, just in case.... If you haven't received it at all--Please let me know if you would like customer service to resend that email.
    E
    eeveeplur
    Hi, thanks again for your help. I definitely did not get the email at all, checked all my folders. Xvitalsound@gmail.com is the email associated with my account. Could you please double check/resend? Thank you so much.
    Hello! My username is ricky024, email is ricky0530@hotmail.com,My account is disabled, but I do not know where I am wrong, can tell me?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is unlocked now, happy camming!
    hey its joey again my account got unllocked and the relocked for some VERIFICATION thing my gf with me streaming is verified. can you please help. says cant accept tips. ugh.
    J
    JoeyMazan
    NEVER MIND ITS NOW GOOD. THANK YOU. YOU ROCK.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I;m very sorry that happened. You are now unlocked and can go back to camming.
    Hello again Shirley,can u take a look again the reply i sent you on the DM please?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your DM, however as I said in the original message, it can take up to three days for age review to finish. Please be patient and you will receive notice from support@chaturbate.com when the process is completed.
    H
    honeybabe
    Ok ,Thank You Shirley
    Hello! My username is Cute_Evelin, email elena.vartanyan2014@yandex.ru. I work successfully and be attentive with rules, but had ban. I wrote to support and they send me this respond: "Rule Description: Inserting things other than proper sex toys is not allowed.Please respond that you understand the warning and will not violate this rule again and we will unlock your account". I respond, but haven`t answer from they.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi there and thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    Hello my sports_woman5 user name, an email account with chaturbate is m.kriss2017@yandex.ru my account was banned I have no idea why I am not violating any policies. Please let me know what to do. Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post . . . please see the Direct Message that I am sending you now.
    hello my username is joeymazan, the email with the account on chaturbate is tarekkadourah1990@gmail.com my account got banned i have no idea why i didnt violate any policies. please let me know what to do. thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Joey, I'm sorry but playing video games on your stream is a violation of CB TOS concerning copyrighted material. However, Customer Service has now unlocked your account and you go back to camming. Please promise you won't do that again, as we may not give you a second chance. ;)
    J
    JoeyMazan
    lol it got relocked im losing money :(
    Hi! On (5/19) my randyb3001 account was banned for no reason. I finally received a response from CB that said I needed to complete an age verification. But every time I click on the age verification link, it takes me to my log-in page and I can't log-in because my account was banned. CB keeps telling me to fill out the age verification form. HELP! (please!)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now age verified and you can cam. Have a great night!
    Hello ,my username is honeybabe10, i'm trying to resolve the issue of my account about the 2nd performer age verification and they banned me and terminated me instantly when i sending the documents. I have a Hold payout that they didn't pay me ,what will i do now? and how about my money earned there or payment, will i get that still? can u help me please to unlocked my account?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    H
    honeybabe
    Hello Shirley i sent u message on the DM,can u have a time to look for it ? Thanks
    Hi,
    My username is eeveeplur. My money for the entirety of March and first half of april never showed. I fear that something is wrong with my account or that my cheques have gotten lost in the mail. Can I pay a cheque cancellation fee and have my missing money resent, in the form of a check or as Paxum if possible (I would like to have my payment information reset so that I can use Paxum in the future).
    Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Can you log into your Chaturbate account? If so, you can change your payment provider to Paxum at any time. I'll check with Customer Service on your payments and ask them to send you an email with how to verify your account information to check on payments made, as well.
    E
    eeveeplur
    Thanks for the reply! How do I change my payment to paxum? When I try to go to the pay info page, I get "Payout Information Your payout information has been submitted. If you need to modify or verify we have the correct information on file, please email support@chaturbate.com." I actually tried emailing support too but got no response. Thanks again!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You will be receiving an email from support@chaturbate.com with instructions to verify you are the account holder. Please submit that information to CB support and also please verify your Paxum account is valid, then you can switch payment processors. The checks were sent, however they have not been cashed, so you will want to answer support's email and get Paxum confirmed, ASAP. Thanks so much!
    Hello my user "BLUE_TEAM" is banned, for no apparent reason. I have fulfilled all the terms of the page for transmissions, we are a Venezuelan studio with more than 200 people. We would appreciate your help
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked. Thank you for your patience and happy camming!
    B
    bigbrother_master
    thank you very much punker barbie, we are a estudio in venezuela, we have a lot of user blocked, please help us. one of the user is HOT_PRINCESS_21.
    Hello Shirley, my situation is the same as myxage's. For some reason studio account was banned today. Would u be so kind to look into it.
    The name is vastudio.
    Thank you very much.
    V
    vastudio
    Problem sovled, for some reason cb age reverified my account, even though thats a studio account and no one is using it for camming.
    Thank you anyways :)
    Hi Shirley , this is studio Myxage from chaturbate , for some reason we have acount banned ,idk why , yesterday was all fine . Can u please look into it and tell us what's up . Thanks .
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks so much for posting. Your account is now unlocked and you are ready to go.
    M
    myxage
    Thank you Shirley , regards from Barrio Romania :)
    Hi Shirley, I'm softchubbypuppy on chaturbate and I've been camming for a year with no problems but was suddenly blocked from my live stream for and banned being underage. I have reuploaded my ID and am waiting for confirmation. Please help me get my account reinstated. Thanks so much.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked, however please see the DM I am sending you for future reference.
    HI SHIRLEY THIS IS SISTA_SOULJAGIRL MY BANK ACCOUNT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION AND MY CARD WAS CLOSE DUE TO ME CALLING TWICE ABOUT CHATURBATE MISSING PAYMENTS. I AM REALLY FAR BEHIND ON MY BILLS AND LATE OVER $500. I SENT DOCUMENTS SHOWING OF MY BANKSTATMENT WITH NO PAYOUT. THIS IS NOT FAIR I HAVE BILLS AND A CHILD. :( MY BANK IS NOT IN THIS STATE AND MY CARD IS CLOSE DUE TO CHATURBATE!!!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You will be getting an email from support@chaturbate.com with information on your payment due date. I am very sorry this has happened and please let me know if you need further assistance in future.
    hello, my account is cinnamorolls on chaturbate. my age verification won't get approved and my account got banned instantly, what can i do about this?
    Nickwild89 on CB. Just checked my account and that payout still hasn't shown up.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience, and we certainly appreciate your patience.
    We've refunded you the daily payment fee, that is in your account already.
    You should be receiving your payment, please let us know if you do not get this by Monday.
    Additionally, please provide us a screenshot if you have received any overdraft fees and we will reimburse you for that as well.
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    Hey Shirley, nothing has hit my account still :/. Its been 10 days now. How do I get this fixed.
    Nickwild89
    Nickwild89
    I keep being told to just wait and eventually it will show up in my account but thats not happening. No one seems to know what happened to the payment but waiting for it to show up is not working. Is there another step to take or....?
    Everyone got the payment today. But Im not get yet.
    please help me User name // larard96551123
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You just started using daily payouts and your payment was issued 5-19-2017. Please note that it still takes a day or two to see the payment arrive with Paxum, even under the Daily Pay option.
    arman
    arman
    Received my payment today. Thanx a lot.
    PB- my friend kar_kar7 has been banned for over a week without a reason from support, I've emailed you about it an saw that you fwd to them but they responded as if I was asking for a DMCA t/d. She is the most popular amature trans cam girl in colombia an its put a target on her for scammers using her videos. Pls can you help she cant cashout/pay rent, she really loves chatr an doesnt want to leave! -robbiejca
    robbiej
    robbiej
    i've been helping her the last 2 weeks with DMCA takedowns there is just a ridiculous amount of her online as user freshxdollts and kar_kar7, hopefully scams will stop soon
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    robbiej
    robbiej
    thanks for replying and everything you do for models:D ps your gorgeous if this is shirley lol.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for looking out for your fellow Chaturbaters. However please realize that many times you have only heard part of the story when a broadcaster posts on a forum. We do not share any broadcaster's personal or account information with other users. If a user is having a problem, please ask them to email support@chaturbate.com.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…