AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @punker barbie Hello to you, I'm 19yo & in the way to transition (MtF), I only uploaded free vid on my CB profile my username on CB is Tenjatsgirl.
    I've no money but I love CB a lot... But I'm 19yo, i send a mail to the support, with my ID card, they send me a link for age verification, but if i try to connect it's literally tell me I violated the ToS & i'm banned. Help appreciated
    Tenja69
    Tenja69
    How do you now my ID doesn't look over 18yo, you saw an ID from when i was 16yo & i'm 19yo now, i shaved on the ID because that what they want please send me a DM i can't believe it
    Tenja69
    Tenja69
    Look at my picture of profile how does i'm looking less than 18yo, please be serious, they're girls or young boy that look way less older than i'am on my picture, i'm very unhappy at the moment & i don't understand what is wrong about me, explain me more instead of copy paste something please
    Tenja69
    Tenja69
    Will It work if i made a new ID card, from now that i'am 19years old, instead of the 16 I had in ID card with no bear at all? I really need help, CB is going to be my only ressource to earn money i've lot of problem irl & Only Chaturbate can help me......
    Hello @punker barbie! My username on CB is Zzimmerman. I just purchased tokens through bitcoin, but when I tried tipping, I couldn't. A window appears saying that I am unable to tip. Please help. Thank you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    The issue has been resolved for your account. Please note that Bitcoin payments usually take a bit longer to register into your account than other types of payments. Thank you for your patience.
    Z
    zzimmerman
    Hey @punker barbie! Thank you very much for your response and effort. However, when I tried tipping, I still couldn't. :(
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and I'm sorry for the error. Your account is now open (again) and you have 200 tokens in it. Thank you for your patience.
    hey shirley tks reply but i did not receive any email from cb telling me to put my dates for checking the age I received from you and sent the picture with the driving license and the new id as well. Send me now the support and I do as they say to send me email and i put all my papers absolutely everything they want! lovecouple92
    A
    anamugurel18
    What happens to good people if I have done something wrong prove with what I did not do anything I only stayed for 7 days and you accuse me of something I have not done as often as I try to get a response from chaturbate receive a single automatic answer: As you may have noticed your account with the live chat cam has terminated this termination is a suspicious violation of the terms of service
    A
    anamugurel18
    What happens if you do not want to debug my account I understand is your problem I can prove with anything that I did not wrong with anything I want money but I did not complete the payment method please look once over my account lovecouple92 not to confuse my account It was done on May 21th not to mess with another account please! i want my money and i want to work with you guys please look my accont lovecouple92
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting again. As I said in the DM I sent you, your account is permanently banned due to the streaming of recorded video in your room. There is nothing further I can do to help you, nor can I change the decision that has been made.
    Hey Shirley! I am a model who was banned on CB just hours ago, my username is Satansharlot666. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is unlocked, Have a great weekend!
    Hi! I am writing to you about your offer to help me get my chaturbate account unbanned. You asked for my profile name. My name on CB is Dakota_Licks.

Any help you could offer would be sincerely appreciated!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your account is open. Please let me know if you need further help with anything else. Happy camming!
    Hello Shirley! It's Hornhigheleven. Don't mean to bother you, but it's been 5 weeks and still haven't heard anything official about my being banned. You did tell me I did not violate any user agreement. Just wondering if I will ever hear anything or if I have a chance of getting unbanned? Still have no idea why this happened. Thank you so much!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    BTW--I did not say that you did not violate TOS . . . what I did say was that your account was being investigated because you had been reported as having violated Chaturbate's terms of service/user agreement
    Hey, Shirley ! I'm sorry for disturbance, my account has been banned of 6 months, you unbanned my account and said me to upload new documents but I did uploaded and the site banned me again, I don't understand, I have 19 years old and I look like 19 years old, there I did had many fallowers and people who want me again, I'm so onfused, the name of account is "kinky_tomy2". Thank you for your support !
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see my DM to you.
    Hello chief, I heard you reply here more often. My 2 accounts (lady_guard and tirozeff) got banned (maybe because of switching accounts or something) and the support is keeping me ignored for week or maybe more. I require assistance please. Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please see the dM i am sending to you.
    Hello Shirley, I'm posting on your profile so that maybe you can expedite the process of getting me help. My CB account (duoshin85; currently deactivated) was hacked this afternoon (EST; morning PST) and 4 charges of 319.98 were made to buy tokens and tipped. I sent an e-mail to CB support, and I notified my bank. Again, I'm hoping you can help expedite the process from the CB end.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you experienced this. Your case has been sent to the support manager, so you will have the most expedited help possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Reactions: DuoShi
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Also, please check your email for a response from support@chaturbate.com, as a request for account verification has been sent to you. This will help CB to help you a lot faster.
    Reactions: DuoShi
    DuoShi
    DuoShi
    Thank you, Shirley. Just responded to the e-mail a few minutes ago. Thanks again!
    Good shirley sent me an say to put a picture with a driving license I do not understand what it was but I want money back the problem is that I did not complete the payment method. What can I do in this situation? account lovecouple92
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please read the email you received from CB support again that gives you steps for sending verification that the account belongs to you. CB customer support cannot, release, change or reverse your account tokens without confirmation that you are who you say you are. These steps are required to prevent people from hacking your email or CB account to take your tokens.
    Apologies for not catching this sooner, Shirley, but the posts below this (dozerbeardave, pirreyes, bullgodfl, factionsjim, insanepie) all seem to be the same person. They triggered our spam filter with their most recent attempts to sign up with yet another account here at ACF. Leaving the posts in case you need them, though.
    Hi! my username is: dozerbeardave and I can't send tokens but I do not know where I am wrong, thx
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for the post. Your account should be working correctly now.
    Good day! I can't send tokens to models, thanks and i'll listen out for your reply
    name is pirreyes
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending to you.
    Hey, Shirley, my account has been banned..thank you and waiting for help
    User name - factionsjim11
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. CB support can't find an account with the user name you provided.... can you please check the spelling for me, or provide your email address by DM to me, so I can have them search again?
    Hey, Shirley, unable to send tip. thank you
    User name - insanepie
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please update the payment information you have on file in your CB account. The card has expired and must be updated before you can purchase tokens.
    Hello P., a friend of mine converted his tokens "by mistake". He told me he was just curious about understanding how much money would it have been. And that he is not really interested in cashing out, but just spending them on the site. Wondering if it's possible having his tokens amount back. He wrote support, but answer was not that clear. Thanks in advance, D.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for looking out for your friends on Chaturbate, however I cannot discuss broadcaster's accounts with anyone but the broadcaster. Please have him contact me via ACF DM or here on my profile with his CB user name and I'd be happy to check on his account. :)
    D
    dario80
    thanks for answering, I was just trying to understand if that process were possibile or not :) but i see he managed to subscribe here and contact you. thanks again.
    I have a question and a prayer
    I have an account on chaturbate and I had 705 tokens
    I wanted to see how much cash that would represent this amount and I accidentally clicked on convert to cash
    So we lost those tokens and now they appear with - 705
    I do not have a card and I do not want to withdraw or pick it up, but just have tokens on the site and use it there
    Pls help me with their transfer to my account
    ty
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting---are the broadcaster that dario80 was speaking of? Can you please confirm/provide your CB user name and I'll be happy to look into how to return the tokens your account. BTW--the tokens are still in there, until they are submitted to a payment processor, so it's just reversing the cash-out, which you will need to do via email to support@chaturbate.com
    D
    direct2015
    My account name on chaturbate.com is direct2015
    I wrote them to the support, but they could not help me
    Please, if you can, help me and get back into my Token account
    I do not want to raise cash, I do not have a card and an account
    thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I apologize, direct2015, I have misspoken--Once you cash out tokens, they must be sent to a payment processor. We cannot reverse your cash-out back to tokens. Please open a processing account and you will receive the tokens you cashed out through that service.
    Hi shirley, eeveeplur again. Still no update/email regarding my situation. Been a while, any assistance you could give me? Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    eeveeplur, as I said in the direct message, you will hear directly from support@chaturbate.com when there is a final decision reached. Thank you for your diligence, however no matter how many times you post on my profile, I have no further answers for you at this time. I will delete duplicate messages you leave here, as they do not speed up the decision--thank you for understanding.
    Hello, i got another question for you. I recently made a paxum account and my tokens should get there soon. But today I made a firstchoicepay account and find it better for myself. Do you think my tokens can get to the firstchoice account instead?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi again. You will need to contact support@chaturbate.com and request that they send you information on how to change your payment processor. This is not something that I can do for you, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, if you have already cashed out tokens to Paxum and they are being processed for this pay period, they cannot be retrieved and shifted to Firstchoice.
    user name asianart1982 hello! please help me to active my account i just get created by now and its account banned,
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. At this time, your account is unlocked. Please upload a new copy of your ID and the photo of you holding your ID for verification, then if it is approved, you will be ready to cam.
    Hello! Could you please help me, I did my first stream on chaturbate today and earned tokens, I accidentally converted them into cash and Haven't chosen the way I want it to get to me. I live in Poland so it is hard for me to get this money without any issues, and don't know What kind of way would be the Best for me. Could you Please tell me if my money haven't dissappear? My username is bbysarah.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Please don't worry--Your tokens are in your account, even if you can't see them at the moment. Just choose a payment processor for them to be sent to and they will be transferred to that account. You may choose to use Firstchoice Paycard or Paxum. I'd suggest you ask on the forum which cammers in your area prefer. :)
    Hello! Please if you can help me here, I appreciate a lot. Today i was prompted with the: "Account Banned "
    Can I Know what was the final reason or please if there is anything I can do to prove my innocence.
    I did also an e-mail ticket to support chaturbate. Thanks in advance for your patience and support!
    username:damaged211
    Savinnn
    Savinnn
    "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." In the past I got some unfounded reports and warnings without doing anything illegal. I checked now again all the Terms,Conditions and Privacy Policy. Just hope I didn't missununderstand some point. Can't wait for your help. I really want to continue work. thank you!
    Savinnn
    Savinnn
    Later update: i see i am unbanned now :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is unlocked now. Thanks for your patience. Please remember that showing copyrighted material on your stream is not permitted, not even a brief view of it. ;)
    Have good day!. Help me for Verification my contacts. I pending my contacts much times and dindt get verifying me. I want to confirm my person.
    Mi username is mrbiiig6
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please take a NEW photo of you holding your ID next to your face, in which the ID is not too blurry for our age verification team to validate. The photo that you have uploaded in response to our request was the same photo that was too blurry to verify before.
    mrbiiig6
    mrbiiig6
    @punker barbie, I have uploaded new photo of ID, thanks for the answer! Let's wait
    Hello @punker barbie! I tried tipping but, I am still unable to send my tips. I respectfully ask for your help. Thank you! :)
    USERNAME ON CHATURBATE: zacifrugettooo
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hello and thank you for your post. Your account should be fixed now and happy Chaturbating!
    Hi, My UN on CB is Azraelfraan. my issue: got a Warning for Toxic(false) after that warning i receive another one for Broadcast in public places(another false) Then it comes today i've paid for a ticket and just after that i've been banned with this message:"Your cam has been blocked ... for underage..." So i lost my tokens,ticket show, and followers were waiting to see me.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your post, at this time your account is unlocked. However, please see the dm i am sending you for the reason that you were banned in the 1st place.
    Hi Shirley our name on chaturbate is (lovecouple92) My account was banned because I tried to take a person's checks for age verification and was banat instatnt! I want to mention that the person did not appear in the room the account was banned just because I wanted to take the papers please help us @punker barbie!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. the reason you were banned was not an issue with ID, please see the Dm I am sending you regarding why your account was banned.
    A
    anamugurel18
    We did not do that, please check it again because we stayed 7 days on the account and everything went perfectly we do not know how to do the first prerecording video confused us sure I can send any picture with id any to prove you That we are confused we did not do that and did not know that there is prerecording video please check once again
    A
    anamugurel18
    I see everyone gets a notification before the ban if it was so why I did not get a notification that I would have answered immediately to see that it was not a prerecording video I was live...it`s a confusion punker barbie please check the suuport nsay: Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your request. Your account is terminated: i don`t understand help us please
    Hey @punker barbie my account (sexyboi19_) was banned. It says I am underaged and needed to resubmit my ID. I did and I was denied twice. I also emailed support@chaturbate.com three time in the last three days and have yet to receive a response. I purchased tokens hours before I was banned. I would like to either have my account or my money back. Is there any way you can help?
    Hello @punker barbie my account (interracial_kinky) has been banned. It says the age verification was denied but we're both of age and submitted the necessary identification. we haven't had anyone else on a broadcast with us.. can you help?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi @Interracial_kinky and thanks for posting. Please resubmit a clear ID photo of the male in your duo holding his ID next to his face by email attachment to support@chaturbate.com. The one that was submitted is very blurry and can’t be verified. Thanks so much!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…