AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My husband got on cam at the very end of my first session. It says the only way I can re access my account is to submit his ID. I can send you his military ID or his drivers license. The issue is you dont take military ID's and his license is expired because military not serving in his state do not need to renew their license by law.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post… Please see the DM I am sending you now.
    hi shirley
    i am banned becouse i was wrong post and wrong work..
    ok fine i wanna new idd create plese system tel me and help me.
    thanks for time...
    my idd."livebadgirls155"
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. However, once you are banned permanently, you cannot create a new account. I'm sorry but uploading a new ID won't help in your case.
    M
    muskanshekh
    OK uploading new idd pleased case and system plesed
    Hi Shirley,
    My banned username is ariadna89.I’ve tried several times to open an account but each time I got banned.Before this I worked for a studio (beyondtimexx was my account.They gave the account to another girl after I left) but after I left the studio I can't open an account on my own.Could you help me out pretty please I really need this.I promise ice mint lemonade with fresh strawberries if we ever meet:)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    What a cute avatar! Oh, the mint lemonade with strawberries sounds wonderful since it's about 90 degrees F right now. LOL I'm sending you a DM so hopefully this situation can be resolved and you can get back to camming. So, please see my reply in Conversations.
    Hi, this is RhiannonRage again. I was able to reset my payment options to have my payment sent as a check. I was just wondering if there was anyways to know when the back pay check would be sent.. Is there any way to know? Just, have bills to pay. Thank you for all your help, Rhiannon.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Rhiannon, please respond to the most recent email from support asking you for a personal verification photo to confirm your new payment option. The ones you have been sending have not contained all the information support asked for. Please send as quickly as possible so CB can release your payment as quick as possible.
    R
    RhiannonRage
    I sent the picture in right and got a confirmation saying I was good to reset my payment option. and I did, I set it to mail. I havnt received any email today, the last email I received just told me when the pay periods end. am I ever going to receive my paycheck? I'm very worried I'm not..
    hi punker barbie i need your help, my account was banned i have no idea why :( just out of no where i was banned would really like your help i use a lot of my time to help out models im moderator for i don't what to just abandon them i really hope to hear from you my cb account name is Slackerking and just bought 3000 tokens would really be a waste of money now that im banned :( please help i wish you a good weekend
    J
    Just_that_wanker
    yes would like to discuss it further, how do i DM i don't understand and thanks for your help
    J
    Just_that_wanker
    okay never mind with the further discussion, my account is unbanned, but now i wonder if im am allowed to buy tokens again or i will get banned?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    It would be best to continue using your account without buying more tokens for a bit. It's a long holiday weekend, the site is very busy. So enjoy Chaturbate and maybe buy your tokens next Wednesday. :)
    Hello! I have been trying to get my Girlnextdoorsophia Account unbanned and vertified for 2 months now. I just need somebody to un ban it but I keep getting the "to young" automated message. I know this is common with chaturbate from the fourms I have seen but I didn't do anything wrong to get it banned. Maybe they recognize my face in my documents and I have to many accounts now? not sure but hope you can help!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You have been unbanned by support after a new age review. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
    Hi Punker,
    I asked support if I could use a gift card from a local chain here in Colombia.
    They said that's fine, as long as the receivers address is not shown.
    You replied I would be violating terms and conditions.
    Since CB bans people so quickly, I don't want to use it and then get banned.
    Can I use a gift card or not?
    Thanks for your help!
    Cheers
    TravelingMonger
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    These types of requests are taken on a case by case basis and you have to be given direct approval by Support. Now that support has approved this, you can do it. However, please make sure that all gift cards that are sent to your models do not show their personal mailing addresses. Thanks so much!
    hi, this wildanubis from cb. all after 3 years all of a sudden i get a warning that i need to verify my age because my previous verification id is not valid. They said i can verify only using passport for my account. So i uploaded all the details my passport scanned image n me holding the passport nxt to my face photo. N now i got a mail back saying id is denied need a passport to verify. Can u pls chk
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please see the DM I am sending you now.
    Good morning Shirley,lovebirds0711(cb)i am having THE worst time trying to get a direct deposit sent to me. This is my first time trying to receive a payout from 7/21/17.Support tells me "We have reissued your payment you will get an email",I've been told this before, and had to re-complete the banking information.Could you please look into this for me i would really appreciate it,thank you so much for all your help!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post and for your patience. Customer service is working on your payment now, so please expect an email response from support@chaturbate.com to come to you soon. : )
    Lovebirds0711
    Lovebirds0711
    thank you so much!
    Hi,this is RhiannonRage from cb.my payment got sent back from my bank, so i am trying to receive my payment in the mail. I sent photos trying to verify that it's me who is changing my payment method but can't seem to get a response. Once yall receive that, do you happen to know how long it'd take for yall to mail the check? would it perhaps be this week? thank you for your time,
    rhiannon
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for following up with me. Please send an email to support@chaturbate.com from an email address that is associated with your CB account and include the subject line "Account verification photos". I have asked customer service to make note of your incoming email, so they can expedite your case and get your payments straightened out.
    R
    RhiannonRage
    its been sent, thank you for helping me. I also sent an email before hand, with my routing and account number. I believe if they were wrong, I may have written them backwards.. account # as routing # and vice versa. so if that is a way to fix this quicker, i sent that info as well. but if its the same that is on file, then i dont know what to do other than receiving via mail.. again thank you for your time, rhiannon
    hey bought tokens just like 15 mins ago and every thing has come through but i still dont have my tokens
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi ragnar and thank you for your post. Can you please confirm your CB user name, so I can look into this for you?
    Hi Shirley, Can you tell me if support are still receiving emails as I sent one last night but nothing back, not even the 'support bot', cheers.

BTW just wanted to say thank you for all your continued help, simply amazing. :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for letting me know about this. I've put in a ticket to tech to make sure that all emails are being received. I also thank you for your forum post with the reminder that even though I do have an assistant that checks for customer service posts, I am one person and can’t be on ACF 24/7. I do what I can but they haven’t perfected cloning yet. ;)
    Reactions: roydz
    Hi Barbie.
    I'm in Colombia - which makes shipping from Amazon a little steep.
    Would there be an objection if put a gift card on my wish list for the girls from a local store?
    I know people could buy them online for the girls, but now sure if Chaturbate would allow this.
    Thanks ahed of time for your help!
    Cheers,
    TravelingMonger
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your question, however the answer is no. This falls under both the TOS concerning forwarding from Chaturbate.com to outside payment methods and rules concerning what is allowed in a broadcaster's profile.
    Hi Barbie,
    I'm working some Latin American models. The game plan is for them to work and practice on my broadcast site first, then once they seem to get the hang of things, set up their own personal accounts.
    The question is this - if they've already been broadcasting on my site, will I receive credit under the affiliates new broadcasting account when we set up their own personal account?
    Cheers
    TravelingMonger
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    If they do not already have accounts on Chaturbate.com, then their new accounts would qualify under your affiliate link. However, please realize that if you have added them individually to a Studio account already, you will not receive an affiliate credit. Also, please note that by having them create their own accounts, you will not be able to ask for customer service on their behalf in future. ;)
    hi punker , i enter in chaturbate now and my tokens was unnable to tip. name: cambi_05.
    I really hope you can help thanks.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please contact support@chaturbate.com by email from your active Cb account email address to have your tokens released. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good afternoon!
    Good day\night! I can't send tokens to models or buy collections, thx and i'll listen out for your reply
    name is mhillock89.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please contact support@chaturbate.com by email from your active Cb account email address to have your tokens released. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good afternoon!
    Hi Shirley!!! my tokens was frozen:( my username is ladyt.
    If you can help I would greatly appreciate it!^_^
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, Your tokens should be accessible now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good evening!
    hi shirley ... if a friends of my have question regarding creating an account, do you have a personnal email she can contact you or the faster/easiest way are support@chaturbate.com or here on pvt message? ty
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    support@chaturbate.com is always the most reliable way to contact Chaturbate and is often the fastest--it all depends on where I am traveling and if I even have internet access. Second best is private message or profile post to me on AFC. Thank you for asking!
    Hey there! For some reason I can no longer use my tokens. Do you know what could be wrong?
    Pls help me out. My username is ziad4all.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, Your tokens should be accessible now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good evening!
    Hi Shirley, can't use my tokens, need have to contact support. Check my account please nick: grizzlegrit
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hey Shirley, I have a problem with my account, account name is dustinstevermer, my tokens was frozen, please help I did respected all rules.
    Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hello. Punker barbie, I'm unable to tip my tokens. Please help me with this. My username frfghtrjf4, Thank you very much
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hello punker, my account was banned. Why? Please check my account, I do not understand for what ban. Wrote in support, silent. Nick reminer. Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Your account is back up. Please note that your account was linked to another broadcaster's banned account. Even though the other account was ultimately unlocked, your account had to be manually unlocked. Thanks for understanding and happy camming!
    Hello! I am basamray on Chaturbate. However, when I tried using tokens, a window popped saying that I am "unable" to send my tip. I ask for your help on this matter. Thank you very much, and have a good day! :)
    username on charturbate: basamray
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi, my nick tomcat9uk. Why can't I spend my tokens? Says "Unable to send tip". Please help me. Why my tokens are frozen?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, Your tokens should be accessible now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future.Have a good evening!
    Hello! I wrote in support chaturbate, but I did not answer. Help me You please. I am unable to tip models the tokens, writes the error. My nickname phipy1
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi,
    I've sent in about 5 emails with no reply from support.
    My handle on Chaturbate is TravelingMonger.
    I set up my payouts to be direct deposit in my U.S. bank. I was told I'd receive a payment on the 22nd of the month, but so far nothing.
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
    Cheers,
    TravelingMonger
    R
    RhiannonRage
    I have not received my direct deposit payment either. As well as no answer as to when I will receive it. I'm hoping it has something to do with it being the weekend now.. and that I'll get it Monday. But who knows..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you so much for your message and patience. Chaturbate Customer Service will be contacting you via email with more information.
    TravelingMonger
    TravelingMonger
    Thanks, punker barbie,
    It's nice to know that someone at the company is aware of the problem.
    That's all I was trying to get.
    I'll be patient - I know you guys and gals have your hands full
    Cheers
    TravelingMonger
    hello punker barbie ...i have been have some problem as others as i have tokens but cant tip .. have been use site many yrs now have problem suddenly i contacted support and ask age verification and i complied ..i am not a model just a tipper name is THAROOSTER ..i hope u can help ..ty
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your message. Your account has been fixed and you should be able to tip now. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Hello Shirley!! My account factionsjim has been banned... Could someone lift my ban? My username is factionsjim.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and your patience. Your account is now unlocked. Happy camming!
    Hey there! For some reason I can no longer use my tokens. Do you know what could be wrong?
    Pls help me out. My username is jeffatlanta69.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your message. Your account has been fixed and you should be able to use your tokens now.. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…