AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Shirley, 2 months ago my chaturbate acccount (Dutch4skin) was banned, the email just mentioned 'Your account has been flagged due to suspected violation of our terms of service. I uploaded two vids from my own xhamster account that were not approved, so that must be the violation? I 'm not a model, but just watch/chat/ cam myself. Can you help me out? Best wishes!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked---minus the videos you uploaded. We do not allow hardcore videos to be uploaded to any account without appropriate model IDs submitted to back it up.
    D
    dutch4skin
    Thx! Much appreciated!
    hi, there is a member called "magicmirror" that is spamming a pishing site of chaturbate. i blocked him in my chat, but probably he will steal some tokens to others.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for reporting this user. Support is looking in the account and the appropriate actions will be taken. ;)
    Hi Shirley,

For some reason my account has been banned again, its asking me to redo ID checks.

Can you re enable my account, jnathanc ?

Much appreciated,
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please ONLY upload your passport scan and a photo of you holding your PASSPORT next to your face, making sure we can view your entire face and the full passport, including the birthdate and expiration date in the frame. I wish you the best of luck in getting approved.
    Hey Shirley! I've just found that our CB account (rockit88) password is changed. So I got new password through email. I succeeded log in and surprise all the tokens are gone. I saw in token stats that they are tipped away last night to 5-6 different models but mostly to 3 of them. I already emailed support, but hoping you can help us too. Its really awful and hoping your team can resolve this
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Tech security is on this and will have you straightened out ASAP. Thank you so much for emailing support and for your post.
    Hey Shirley I've got an oddball question for you. After I finish on CB I typically go stream on twitch. Is it against the TOS to mention that before I close out CB? I know its not a direct competition to CB so I figured it was more of a grey area.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your question.... please refrain from promoting any other sites during your time on Chaturbate. ;) While a site might not be specifically named in the TOS, a mention of any other site while live or in your profile on CB can get you banned.
    Metal_Bat
    Metal_Bat
    That's all I needed to know. Thank you!
    My account benmajesty was banned. I tried using another account <Creamypussyhotwife> and was successful but now it wont let me cash out those tokens. Can you please help me unlock my accounts.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post--both of your accounts are unbanned, as of 6:37 PM 7/26. Happy camming.
    Hey Shirley! Can you help me unlock my account it says it was terminated but I wasn't even on all weekend. Username is rwadek
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm sorry, but no time frame is available at this point.
    R
    rwk12
    Hey Shirley, sorry to be a pain but still no response and just wondering what I can do to get a response?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked. I am sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience.
    Hi Shirley

Good Evening.
    I tried to login today and find that my account has been banned. I have sent emails to support and you. Can you please help me on this
    My username is ssunilhere. Thanks in advance
    S
    ssunilhere
    Hi Shirley..its almost a month since I have been banned and I really miss camming ..I would like to get back to chaturbate with lot of my fans waiting..I have been camming for years and i believe I did not anything wrong intentionally..It would be great if you help me in getting back to CB..Thanks in advancd
    S
    ssunilhere
    Hi Shirley .. good evening .. .. i had earned almost 20000+ tokens with this id .. with my account now being banned atleast I want to get that hard earned money .. is there any possibility for that ? Thanks ..
    S
    ssunilhere
    Good evening Shirley.. Can you please let me know if I can ever get back to Chaturbate? I really miss camming..Is there any reprieve for me? Thank you !
    Hi there I tried to login today only to find my account has been banned. I sent emails to support with no answer. I was wondering if you would be able to help. My username is garitt. Thanks in advance
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked. Happy camming!
    G
    Garitt
    Thank you! Do they ever explain why they banned in the first place and who filed the complaint?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    If we need more information from the Broadcaster/a promise the violation won't happen again or the Broadcaster needs to be prepared for potential legal action due to the violation, yes. :)
    Joy_Love @punker barbie Please haaalp!! CB gave me the good ole, "you've been banned and age verification needed" screen =( We went ahead and resubmitted that stuff, even though we've been on and active since May! Can you please let me know what the heck is going on with our account?! We love CB and all of our followers! Our username is cjnjoy. Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You've been verified and your account is unlocked. Happy camming!
    Hi
    My user on CB is "jayplant" and I was flagged for the typical ID verification process.
    I sent in my ID and the photo of me next to it, proving I am 18, so how long would you guess before I can get verified?
    Thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You are now age verified and can start camming. Thank you for your patience. :)
    Hi um my account sweetbabyryan is still banned...
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm sorry, but your account is being held for age review. CB must comply with 18 USC section 2256. Even if you may be 18 years of age, you also must appear to be over 18 years of age to our review panel. So you know in advance, you have a very young face and your account may not approved on review.
    Hi! My accounts ('Sexy Hippies' and 'SexyHippieMan') were banned, around valentine's day. I contacted support,got the 'auto-reply' messages, and finally got a message asking for my address to send my last check to (which didn't arrive). any information at all that i could get about my accounts that would be really wonderful! :) Thanks for your time!
    SexyHippies
    SexyHippies
    My partner and I would really love to cam with CB again! Please let me know what we need to do to participate with the community!
    SexyHippies
    SexyHippies
    Is it possible to learn why the accounts were banned? Is it possible to create a new account? I guess I'm just looking for closure on the matter. Thanks again for your time and effort!
    account name is toytom2393, purchased some tokens but won't let me use them in any way and have had an account banned before. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please email support@chaturbate.com from the email associated with your most recent account and include user names from your active account & the banned account.
    Hi!

My account was banned today, while much traffic was coming through, it was a super bummer. I was not doing anything that the site does not allow and I am sincerely confused. My username is nickntay, I still have a remaining balance in my account as well. Please help!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. It looks like you may have already spoken to support on the matter, as you are unlocked now. ; )
    daisymoonxo
    daisymoonxo
    Should I email you or support to have my followers and tokens transferred to my new account?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please email support@chaturbate.com with the specific information on the account you want your tokens and followers transferred from and to. Thank you. :)
    hi
    my id ban reson
    id is not valid ok i resubmit my real passport doucument so again ban.
    so i wanna make a new creat account with my real doucument
    so pls help and advice me sweet punker.
    my id "bestsexcouplelive"
    Hi Shirley, If a user wants to use Paypal to purchase tokens, but they don't see it on their payment options how would they go about having this option added ?

Cheers
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm not sure what you're asking, roydz. . . I have to assume the user is in a country that our processor does not allow to use PayPal or they have done something to be blocked by PayPal, since there is no option to use it. ;)
    Reactions: roydz
    R
    roydz
    Thanks lol, someone had asked me why they couldn't see the paypal option on their purchase of tokens options. But that explains it. Can't thank you enough for all the help you've given :)
    Hi! My account name is sincerelyhaze and I sent in a picture of me next to my passport for ID verification, however it says that I failed it. Is there a way you can verify it for me? I am over the age of 18. Please help.
    Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, however if you failed age review by the legal panel there is nothing I can do to change the decision.
    S
    sincerelyhaze
    I don't understand. I am 18, so I don't know why I would fail the review. Do I need to submit other pictures even though those are pretty clear?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    CB has to comply with 18 USC section 2256. Even if you may be 18 years of age, you also must appear to be over 18 years of age to a review panel. You have a very young face. I knpw it seems unfair, however when you become 30 or 40 and you'll be happy to be mistaken for being much younger. ;)
    got banned... put in my id and id next to face into the thing and rejected it said it was blurry. sent clear pictures in for a second time and no response yet how long does this process take and if i keep getting rejected what do i do?
    hello, my account name is xx_sweet_camila_xxx and my friend tried to get verified on my account so we could work together. right after we submitted the verification my account was banned. i thought that submitting verification was supposed to prevent this. we have not broadcasted together yet. i emailed support, and now i post here. please help.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is now age verified for your friend. Sometimes it can take up to 3 days to verify an ID, so sending it by attachment in email to support@chaturbate.com a few days before you plan to have a guest can help keep your account open. ;)
    Hey,

I was hoping you would be able to give me a hand with figuring out why I'm banned on CB. It's been two weeks since I've last heard from support, and that wasn't anything helpful. I haven't done anything to be banned over, so I'm not really sure why support hasn't even been responding to me...
    J
    Jenna2Foxxy2
    jenna2foxxy is my CB username, sorry I thought I had put that in my comment =)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I do apologize this took so long . . . . Your account was ghosted for age review and with the holiday everything got backed up on the review process. Your account is now unlocked and you are free to cam again. : )
    Hello I just signed up to chaturbate a couple days ago bought some tokens and on my next login, my account was banned. Is this something you can help me with?
    M
    Mckddy
    Btw my username is mcoddy and I did email support but received no response. Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. ... Please send another email to support@chaturbate.com and they will be able to help you further. There are some questions concerning the multiple accounts you have open.
    Hi
    Why i am banned and what discuss
    Where discuss??
    Support@chaturbate.com dont reply ans me. I try many mgs but dont respons. Pls i am new only 2 days open plesed help me.
    I am only 2 days broadcast but many girls long time work.
    My Id= all_time_sex_
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account should be unlocked now, You must have posted this right before Support answered your email. ;)
    Hey Shirley, Do you know if theres a way of switching into OBS mode if the normal way won't connect to the chaturbate servers ? For example.. when you click broadcast and it just shows: 'connecting...' but you know the obs server will be online ?

BTW are the developers got any plans for models being able to use obs with the API for tipping and chat ?

Cheers
    Hi
    I am new model chaturbate.
    New so becareful all system but why i am banned??
    I am new so all work slow net low but its reson??
    Ok help me and unlock me
    D
    daliyaakter
    My id name. all_time_sex_
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please email support@chaturbate.com and they will discuss with you if your account can be unlocked or not. Have a good week!
    Hi there Shirley
    Our account name is wefuckbareback.
    Our main problem is that itits the payday and we cannot cash out any tokens. We've got a second account that support told us to set up so they could transfer tokens and followrrs there. We do camming for the living so its gonna be tough tine without this payment /:(((
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your post. CB does not have an option to change the name of an existing account--you must create a new one for a new name. Please see CB support's last email to you, if you have not already replied. Once the second account is open, then you can request a token and follower transfer.
    Hello, I am broadcasting on chaturbate for less then a year, they wanted my passport detail due to age verification several times, I gave every time, and now today Im banned suddenly... Dont even know why.. My id is chocolate_cock20 please help..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is not banned, however if you can't log in please send a screen shot of the error message you are receiving as an email attachment to support@chaturbate.com and they will help you straighten it out.
    hi my id is amitazad1991. i have normaly signed up using https://chaturbate.com/accounts/register/ but i m using the affiliate link code for earing money. i have filled up the payment info and have verified email address for the account. so after i have crossed the minimum payout set to my account and after the 15th and 30th of each month will i be paid the money i have earned?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Support has sent you an email answering the same question. ;) Short answer is--Yes, but please read the email.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…