AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, my profile conejodaniel on CB was banned w/o reason. Considering it says “may have violated the terms”,was banned for no reason, I just created the account, and I didn't do anything wrong, please help thanks, I had already sent all My Documents to activate my account.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is now verified and you can begin camming. Have a great show!
    I have had an account for 2 years, don't broadcast just view. I accessed my account this morning and then tried this afternoon and the site would not accept my username/password. I'm not sure what happened or if I was banned. I'm also not sure why I was banned if that is the case. I am very worried since I can't think of what I did wrong. My username is "channel12001". Ty so much.
    C
    channel12001
    Actually just got a very nice reply from support with a reason, my acct was accessed along with others, phishing/hacking so it was cancelled, did not have 2 step verify on
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting this. I'll pass along your kind words to Support. Your experience with our support team is not unusual, no matter what may be posted by others. ;) Two step verification will help a lot of our users in securing their log in information, so please take advantage of the option!
    Morning, my profile whitechocolate6 was banned and support is just giving me a suspicion of violation of tos response. I have cammed once for 5 hours and I had one unhappy viewer who had complained when he misunderstood a goal. I would like to continue with the site because I found it so much fun. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
    greetings, shirley! "hornyygentleman" here. hope you're doing fine. you solved my problem a couple of months ago but one of your site administrators has rescinded my verification again . i was a sent a message mid-broadcast. now the reasons for the rejection of my pics on the verification page are listed as: NO REASON o_O i can send you the screenshot if you'd like. ty! have a great day!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support has unlocked your account and you can go back to streaming. I apologize for the error.
    hornygentleman
    hornygentleman
    you are awesome! legit. a guardian angel. thank you so much! have a great day! :)
    Hey there my account angrywaters was banned for no reason what so ever.I have been a model on this site with many different accounts for years. It would be great if we could get this fixed I've never had this issue before. Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Going forward, please avoid drinking to excess when streaming on CB. This is a first warning and your account is now unlocked. Happy camming.
    Hi, would I be able to get a token and follower transfer from my account sweetbabyryan, transferred over to my account cosplaykisses69?
    Hello, I am writing you because there are two accounts of my friends who are bans and we do not know why since the support of chaturbate refuses to assist us further
    Username: billya7
    Username: bimal_always

Thanks for helping
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for looking out for your friends, however they will have to contact support@chaturbate.com individually for help with their accounts. Chaturbate support can only discuss personal accounts directly with the owners of those accounts.
    Hi I'm veronica_vale on chaturbate and I've been banned for some reason ? I also can not receive my checks due to my routing number was wrong , I senf the right information back but have not gotten a response since 5 days ago . Can you please help me !?
    I am there just for the fun of broadcasting and not even registered to get tokens. Even had more than 680 followers (which means little but still!!) Even if CB Support does not answer on questions about banned accounts, which is frustrating, I have to thank and praise them as they did send a DCMA take down notices to 2 sites that had copies of broadcasts I had done on CB. Thank you to look into the situation
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to help all of our users have a great experience ion Chaturbate.com. Have a wonderful week. :)
    Hello, my profile worldatlarge on CB was banned w/o reason. Considering it says “may have violated the terms”, I feel like being accused of something I did not do. I am on CB since 2012 and never had any troubles. As 1 of my followers wrote; "that’s weird. i never saw you do anything that was questionable. you just played with your dick lol" Seriously, I'd like the account being reinstated.
    hello , my profile in cb is annalove123, and i not received my payment , it went back to cb for some reason, i tolk to first c. and is active my card , so i need the screenshoot to send to first choice , can you help me?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post, however you will need to send an email to Support@Chaturbate.com to have them work out the details of this situation with your payment processor. I wish I could be of more help, however this must be taken care of between Firstchoice and our payment department.
    Hey Shirley,

Hypothetically, is there any way that CB can blacklist a credit card if a colored user is harassing or endangering a model by leaking personal information in chatrooms? In this hypothetical situation, a VPN is being used, so an IP ban would not be of much use, but once one account is banned, this user comes back with a new colored account since the grey users are unable to chat in the model's room.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your question. If someone is endangering one of our broadcasters, please report that user to us! Please email support@chaturbate.com and It does help to have screen caps of the chat exchange. Since our system cross references the payment information associated with each user name, it can be used to block them permanently.
    ID: nightqueen236
    Please help me to unlock my account.
    K
    kkaaj32
    Dont skip her. I sent her a lots of tip. and I want her back in chaturbate.. Please unlock her, or i will leave cb forever.
    N
    Night Queen
    Whats wrong with my account ? OR when you would unlock me ? I love CB
    Hi, follow up on the thread 'sent a wire never got the tokens',

My Cb username : microbixxmini

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to providing you with any information necessary to sort this issue.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. . . . I am sending you a direct message now.
    Hi There,

This would be my first time receiving a payment from chaturbate and I got an email saying Firstchoice pay sent back the payment and to contact them. I did this and they assured me there was nothing wrong with my account and for the payment to be sent again. I informed the support team of this and have had no reply and no money in the account, and I was relying on this payment before the weekend.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm very sorry to hear this. Can you please provide/confirm your CB user name, so I can run a check on your account?
    M
    MelAshley
    Sure, it is Italianaverde Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Chaturbate Support has been waiting for you to reply to their email with information to verify your account and payment method since August 6. Please send an email to Support@Chaturbate.com to work out the payment issue. Thank you
    Good day, I call Constantin Roxana, model name roxana336. On Aug. 3 we converted 30000 tokens. They got out of my account but the dollar amount does not appear to me. Please check, I have converted for a payment, but the dollar amount does not appear to me. The Tokens have disappeared and it can be seen that they have been converted.
    Hey,
    My account was banned for being underage, but I have successfully uploaded my ID and it was approved..
    Username: Zamundaprincess
    email: lisabusinessemailcb@gmail.com
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I'm very sorry your account was locked, however after age review it is now open and you can start camming again. Have a wonderful show.
    Hello Shirley!! We are performers on Chaturbate and we have a little problem, our account that's been banned, we wanted to explain the details in a post here to see if we could get help to restore it but the characters are to limited, is there any chance that we could send you an email to explain? We really don't want to miss our account on Chaturbate since we've been doing so well and we have grown fond of the site.
    Username> nightqueen236
    Please help me, I got verified yesterday. suddenly its removed, I sent all document is correct. please help me.
    bostonking
    bostonking
    I want her back Shirley... SHe is a nice person. Thanx in advance.
    hello shirley, i have found an online video that contains immages of me broadcasting on chaturbate. .
    I AM SURE THAT I HAVE NEVER AGREED TO PUBLICATION OF ANY OF MY CONTENTS OUTSIDE FROM CHATURBATE SITE.
    my cb user name was jaidema as i was permanently banned .
    what can i do now. chaturbate is ruining my life
    R
    roydz
    I think she means is that she has discovered recordings of herself. These recordings are done via automated sites without the permission of Chaturbate & the models themselves.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    From what JaidaMa has said in other communications, the site in question is a CB affiliate site and therefore falls under section 7 of the TOS. ;)
    Reactions: roydz
    J
    JaideMa
    I did report to the cb and they remedied by contacting the site that divulged my video and removed it. I did not expect it, but it took me 48 hours to have met my request with great understanding on their part.
    hey Shirley,

Regarding 'copyrighted content' appearing on broadcasts.

Is there any chance could have any guidelines on this as a few have been asking about this. We know that showing a television broadcast / movie or showing a console / computer game on cam is against copyright & not allowed to be shown. But a few have been asking wouldn't this also cover playing music when broadcasting ?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Yes, it includes any recorded music, whether it is played on CD or digitally. If a broadcaster is using music that they did not compose and record themselves, they can be terminated for playing it while streaming.. There's a lot of musicians out there that are kind to cammers and a lot of royalty free music to be had. Support Musicians, don't steal music! ;)
    Reactions: roydz
    Hi...i got banned without any reason and did not get my payouts..i got email any tokens in my account i will get in payouts ,but did not get my payouts..it was of my hard work please help me ..thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'd be happy to check for you. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can check your account?
    P
    Pearldoll
    Please pm me,if possible ,I will write my user name there.Thanks
    Hi! I am writing you because my account got banned and I do not know why.
    I get this message:
    "Your cam has been blocked as [...]. Please note that we have zero tolerance for underage participation on our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. [...]"
    I sent an email to support . I can not understand what I'm wrong about.
    Thank you - Sarahderose
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting and I'm happy to report your account is now unlocked. The warning concerned a TV show that you had playing while on cam and a child that was in that show. Please refrain from allowing any copyrighted content from appearing on your live stream. This includes TV shows/movies, music and video games. Happy camming and Thanks!
    Hello, I am writing to you because I suspect my account to have been hacked. Indeed my password has been changed so I can not connect to my account, I had 100 tokens. The support of chaturbate asked me the 4 last digits of my card but I do not remember it any more because I changed the map. thank you for helping me.
    My username is qwasd127 and my email address to contact me is benwtfrd@outlook.com
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for reporting this. Please email support@chtaurbate.com from the correct email and use subject line "Account may be hacked" also, please provide your CB user name in the email. Unfortunately, to verify your token purchase support will need to have the final four digits of your credit card used for the purchase. Can you possibly find the old card, or the paperwork on it, so that can be verified?
    B
    benwtfrd
    Thank you I will try this but unfortunately impossible to find the last 4 digits because it's been a long time since I bought my tokens
    B
    benwtfrd
    Sorry but can you tell me the date of the creation of my account ?
    dear punker barbie

I am writing you because my account got banned and i get this message

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

I have been camming on chaturbate for many years without any problems so i dont know why i got banned

I did send 2 emails to chaturbate support but i did not get any respons from them

I hope you can help me out

with regards , longjohnxl
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is now unlocked and you can return to camming as usual. Have a good night!
    L
    longjohnxl
    thnx very much punker barbie :)
    I will be back on cam soon
    L
    longjohnxl
    i am wondering if you might know why i got banned ? since i got no clue
    i would like to know the reason so i can avoid being banned in the future
    Hello punker barbie, I am writing to you because my account seems not to be active anymore. I was verified and even had some tokens in it. I was online quite often and never did anything against the rules. I would like to know if possible what is happening. Thank you in advance
    my account is/was Tano10
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is locked at this time. Please email support@chaturbate.com with your user name and the subject line "Need help with a locked account" and they will help you get this straightened out. They will be expecting your email.
    T
    Tano10
    Thank you very much for your help. The account looks active now, but username and password are not correct. I haven't changed anything. I asked to reset my password but I received no e-mail. How can I proceed? Thnk you again for your great help :)
    Tano10
    dear punker barbie,i got banned on chaturbate "due to suspected violation of our terms of service." The member's status still appears and the amount of tk earned, but the customer service does not answer me. The email said they can no longer give me assistance. I would like to know what happened and if I ever get one of their real answers?
    thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi, thank you for posting... could you please confirm your CB user name so I can look into this for you?
    J
    JaideMa
    oh ,my Cb username is jaidema. thank you very very much
    Hello I am writing you because my chaturbate account has been banned for no reason and the chaturbate support is responding all the time "This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service." I would like to recover my account because I still have tokens and I put money in chaturbate to have them. Thank you for answering me. My username is: sexcruiser
    R
    redmightxs
    But the email of my chaturbate account is not good. My good email adress is qgiguet@yahoo.com
    R
    redmightxs
    It's true I have not bought tokens since 2014 but I have more than 400 tokens actually on my account so what we do ? We transfer my tokens at a new account ?
    R
    redmightxs
    And what is the reason for my banishment ?
    hi punker. im x_x_omega_x_x i forgot my password. my pc logged out. i dont know why. my account didn´t have the 2 step verfication so i emailed support to give me my password. they replied to tell me: Your account should now work. but how? i can´t log in because the password is wrong. i expected my password or a lynk to change it. hope you can help me i still have like 48 tokens or something lol. ty
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please look for an email from Support@Chtaurbate.com. One of our team is sending you the link and step by step instructions,. I wish you well.
    x_x_omega_x_x
    x_x_omega_x_x
    thank you i will verify it. sorry for bothering u . one last thing may i know the status of my other account x_omega_x i got banned for age verification. i sent my documents but i was rejected like 15 times. even i took the photo next to face on a studio. thats why i made this new one. ty
    Hello punker barbie, I've had an account with Chaturbate for quite some time but a few weeks ago it stopped allowing me to send tokens and getting the message "unable to send tip". Can you assist me in the issue?
    account name:TheFear20
    Thank you for your time.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account should be working correctly now. I apologize for this error and I thank you for your patience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…