AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, my account is banned and I do not know why. My username is rangertab
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please contact Support@Chaturbate.com by email, as there is a question concerning activity on your account. They will help you to get everything straightened out. Thank you very much for letting me know there was a problem.
    my good name in chaturbate is Alis2017, I have the account stuck and I'm very sorry I want it a long time back :( my only source, I can not get used to another site :( I did my ID while I was brunette, I made a bundle I cut short and no longer looked at it and banned my account I do not know how to show that I'm trying any possibility, please help me I really need
    A
    Alina97
    If I get my passport to prove that I am and I did not break the terms and conditions I just did not break, I'm in the ID just now I'm blond, how can I prove it?
    Hello! My account was blocked for age review and I have sent in the appropriate identification previously. My account name is the same as my username on this forum. Thanks in advance!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi ramones... you account was locked due to you playing video games on your feed. That's a copyright violation and violates CB's user TOS. Your account is now unlocked, however please promise me you won't do it again, so we don't have to ban your account permanently.
    R
    ramones4d
    thank you, I promise :)
    Hello, was advised to post to you here.
    Account name on Chaturbate - Madelion , have purchased tokens and see them as active, but been unable to send tips for 6 hours. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account should be fixed now and have a great weekend on Chaturbate!
    I have tokens on my profile rueurg1 but the site says i'm unable sending tips
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You should be able to tip now. Thank you for your patience and happy Chaturbating!
    Hello, my profile conejodaniel_ on CB was banned w/o reason. Considering it says “may have violated the terms”,was banned for no reason, I just created the account, and I didn't do anything wrong, please help thanks, I had already sent all My Documents to activate my account, i want to be part of this word, idk why
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now approved and open to use. You did not upload ID to verifying your original account and that forced support to lock you out when you tried to create a new account. Happy Chaturbating!
    Help my to unlock my ID, User name, spicytity21
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I'm sorry, however your passport cannot be verified. Maybe after you apply for and receive a new one of your own, it will be approved. Have a great evening!
    R
    rossy
    I did not get you, wht you mean ? " Maybe after you apply for and receive a new one of your own, it will be approved. please explain.
    N
    nzhere
    she's saying you submitted someone elses passport
    Hello, My chaturbate accountusername:trustpavani123. but this account is banned. I dont know whats the reason for banned. please help me if u can. please please
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your account is now unlocked. Happy Chaturbating!
    hello
    can you help me please
    profile name is Annabel17
    i need age verify for my boyfriend as it seems and said not verified
    i tryed his passport few times and now i tried his driver license
    i added it yesterday and still pending approval
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your BF is now age verified. Happy camming!
    Hi Shirley:)
    My username is Bralder21 and i was banned one year ago for looking too young,i am a broadcaster.
    Now i grow up but i can t make another account,when i send my id for verification i get banned,could you please help me?I really enjoyed this work:D
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm very sorry, however your ID did not pass age review this time either.
    Hello again, I tried to convert on august 20, and it still hasn't arrived in my bank account. Is it only available twice a month, or is it possible to do an everyday option? Thanks again in advanced (ghost_lady)
    Metal_Bat
    Metal_Bat
    Lemme take this one for you Shirley. Pay periods are from 1st-15th and 16th-31st. Yea you can do an everyday option but I believe it cost like $20-30 per day you do that so that's an expensive route to cash out for most people.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you Metal_Bat. ghost_lady, there is an option for Daily Pay, however there is specific criteria that must be met to qualify and and Metal_Bat said, there is a fee for the service.
    G
    ghost_lady
    thank you both!
    Im new to chaturbate. User name, sillygirl7777.
    Trying to be a model. I have sent a scan pic , and a pic with my face and ID.
    but not verified yet. please help me if u can.
    good day punker barbie jack and angel here camming for chaturbate for almost 2 years now, recently we got banned and support sent us a waiver for the custom built sex machine i fabricated, support sent us a waiver because the machine reacts on tips. we already filled up the waiver and sent it back to support. yet until now we haven't heard from them :( can you help us? username angelinasia
    thanks in advance
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for asking. The waiver is still pending review. I thank you for your patience while you wait out the decision.
    I just seen a tab on this site, that says
    Model Verification Requests....
    Does that mean,
    this site/forum can help me get verified on Chaturbate??
    If so, I will send in the apropriate pics/ID....

I got Chaturbate to answer me back on Twitter, and they sent me a DM.
    I explained how I have been hacked again, and subsequently Banned becuz of it.
    They gave me the generic:
    You violated the TOS rules , as an answer.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I just checked with support and as I already said in an earlier post, your account is permanently banned.
    markymark9393
    markymark9393
    Why can't I create a new acct?
    I've seen many trolls & rude people create many diiferent accts. Yet I cannot.
    Is it my IP address that's been BANNED as well??
    I have Done NOTHING WRONG !!
    And am constantly being punished for these haters/hackers....
    markymark9393
    markymark9393
    Can my haters be also working for CB in some capacity??
    tommy926 is a very High suspect. cuz everytime I speak near him, I seem to get banned... He Never tips anyone, yet always changes color. He Must be able to hack and alter his own status on CB.... VERY suspicious....
    If need be, I'll create a new acct, do the two-step verification process thingy, and AVOID exhibitionists rooms altogether....
    this is rediculous :(
    Hello! I've been currently waiting for my ID to get approved for chaturbate, I think since my hair might be dyed in my ID it might throw things off. I've already contacted support but, haven't heard from since. If you could help that would be wonderful! User name is fantasy_princess.

- Thanks again.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting Please upload a new photo of you holding your ID. The one you submitted was too blurry for Support to read the ID information.
    Hi, Punker,
    User - TravelingMonger.
    I was helping some girls who live in a 2 room house, very cramped quarters.
    They've been banned,
    Could you help me find out what they've done wrong and if there is any way to resolve the issue?
    Support responded with an "alleged" violation of terms of service, but other than the "alleged", they will not give me any other info.
    Thanks ahead of time
    John D. Wilson
    TravelingMonger
    TravelingMonger
    Hi Punker,
    Thx for your reply
    They were broadcasting under my account TravelingMonger
    There were 3 girls that broadcasted including myself.
    Do you need the names of the girls and myself before you can help?
    Thx
    TravelingMonger
    TravelingMonger
    I was away on business when the suspected violation of the terms of service occurred.
    I am getting very little help from your support to help me answer any of the questions.
    More than happy to supply you with all the models names if that can help resolve the issue.
    Thx
    TravelingMonger
    TravelingMonger
    Hi punker,
    Finally got a response from support.
    If it was from you, I appreciate your help.
    I have asked that the girls be deleted from the account I set up.
    Since I cannot watch them all the time, I will set up accounts for them individually. Thus, I do not have to worry about my account.
    Cheers,
    John D. Wilson
    hello my profile Annabel17 has been banned after i tried add new performer id . can you help unbann pls
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please submit a new ID verification photo for the man you tried to add to your account. The review team must be able to see his entire face, shoulders to above the top of his head in the photo of him holding his ID, for his ID to be verified.
    hi Barbie I have recently deactivated my account but there are screen caps and upstairs links still on the web how can I remove these?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You can email support@chaturbate.com uisng the subject line "DMCA Request" with the links where you found your content. However, it takes time to have DMCA notices sent and there is no 100% guarantee that all will be removed or stay off the web.
    hi barbie,
    Please help me to approve my new account (xhottieinnocentgirlx) uploaded my documents but recieved email from support that blurry but its scanned already..i am looking forward to work with this site..Im newbie here..thank you! looking forward to work with the team..
    AUG 23, 2017 at 02:56PM PDT

Dear pinkloveaza,

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.
    Thank you,
    Support

i wish and maybe have a right to know the reason for beeing banned ?
    thank you
    J
    JAIME QUINTERO
    sorry to use your post... but i think the same, the support should give an answer where we can know what is the problem.... its not you the only that happens it.... the give always the same answer and we really never know what was the reason for ban the accounts!!!!
    A
    adry
    Thank you for the answer
    But to receive the answer why we banned we need to surf all the internet!!!
    will be better for all if the support tell us the reason and let us know where we was wrong
    Hello.... I created this account: daianahotshow4u , and it were age veryfied and i uploaded a second ID to the account, and them the account got banned with out any explain... the account were never used to broadcast... contacted support and the answer was incomplete, there is not a real explain wich violation was done... can you look and give me an answer ?
    My profiles is edenbunny

I paid so much token on this site and I got ban please help me :(
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I am sorry to inform you that the country that you are logging in from is banned by Chaturbate's site settings. If you have purchased tokens through the site recently, then please contact Support@Chaturbate.com to request a refund of your token purchases. Please include your user name in the email & dates you purchased tokens. Unfortunately, I cannot issue refunds so please work with Support going forward.
    Hi so I saw your username in a post about account bans. I was a model a year ago. I just recently signed in to start again and it says my account was banned. I never did anything wrong to my knowledge. I just kinda wanted to get back into it. My profile name is ElysianAbra
    My profile is opelette.

My account is stoled ! Can u help me to block it or make it sure now ... Cause it ask for many payment and token I never ask.
    My credit card has been debited 8 times of the same prices I'm dollar but I never ask for it cause I can't go to my account.
    Can u help me ?
    Can I have my money back ?
    Thanks a lot
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Support is reaching out to you by email from Support@Chaturbate.com to help you. Please look for their email at the email address you provided.
    thindercloud13
    same old story I have read from others here I had not used my account for several weeks since I was on vacation in Europe then the you are banned appeared how do I get back on chaturbate and keep my followers and my few 1000 tokens.thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account has already been given to the owners after Support received your email concerning the possible hack. Please look for further information coming to you from Support@Chaturbate.com
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now open and you can go back to broadcasting. Have a great show!
    PLease help me, I wont do anything wrong in future, I promise.
    Please onemore time open my account. Id . freshfruit96
    Hi shirly

So its come to me that it may have been you were able to see the game i was playing on screen i did not know this was against TOS and i will never let this happen again please let me know if my account is able to be restored

wolfboi143 - Formerly Tolender
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Yes, the ban was for a video game on the stream. Since you asked so politely, I'm going to give you a stern warning to not do so again and let you know support reopened your account. ;)
    W
    wolfboi143
    Thank you sooo much shirley !!! Your amazing like always xoxo
    Hi Shirley,

I want to create a fresh new account next month on which to transfer my old followers and be online more often. Is it ok to use another model's referral link for this?
    my id is velvetsky

Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Since you have already have a CB account, you can’t sign up as a new broadcaster under a referral link. Also, please note that we will only transfer followers 1 time for any broadcaster. So, if you have changed your account name in the past, we will not able to transfer for you again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…