AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My account was banned and terminated for something i didn't do (profile was hacked) and support refuses to help in any way. Am i allowed to create a new account? or am i forever unwelcome on CB?
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Whatever beef you may have with support is totally valid, but please understand that you harassing people here is not helping you to get that resolved, nor is it making anyone want to help you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Uenven, can you please confirm or provide your user name on Chaturbate? I need that information to get you more information.
    U
    Uenven
    Its Uenven, I was apparently banned for making fake tip emotes on a week i wasnt even online
    Hello Shirley, still having a problem getting any emails back from support regarding my password issue, I did get an automated response back telling me support will email me shortly...never happened..I think my isp is blocking the emails with the password recovery code...please help spyder75 is my user name
    spyder
    spyder
    crazy thing is that I received an email from support on thursday telling me my affiliate payment was sent to my bank...so I can't figure out why I'm not getting emails about my password issue lol
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Spyder, can you please try initiating an email to Support@Chaturbate.com from your email? ISPs do not block email by domain, however your email host may block any email by domain. If you initiate the email thread and add Support@Chaturbate.com to your address list and "safe sender" list, it may clear up the problem.
    spyder
    spyder
    Shirley...I can not thank you enough...I am back on my account after 7 months You Rock!
    Hey Barbie, my girlfriend would like to join me on cam but she would not like to show her face, is it posibble to just veirfy her age and just now show facE?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for the question. Yes, she can have her ID verified and perform with a mask---however, we do enforce a per show appearance unmasked, even if you switch to password only streaming at certain points of each show. We must be able to verify the person on cam is the same one verified. Additionally masks also increase the chances your account will be locked/banned.
    R
    roydz
    @punker barbie If a model doesn't want to show face in public at all for the risk of getting recognised how would they go about verifying they are the person thats on cam ?? Just asking on behalf of a few models that haven't shown face since coming on CB ;)

Cheers
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi @roydz. Short answer is--they can't. This is why we do not recommend that if someone is reluctant to show their face at ALL, then camming is not for them. Too many locks while we straighten it out and it ends up being bad for the cammer to maintain revenue.
    Hey Shirley, you are the best! I remember you helped me some time ago also. So my username on cb is ioanaeufore99 and i converted my tokens on the 15 of octomber but i forgot to input the payment method(wire transfer) so i completed it on the 16 and by the 31 octomber i made more tokens, in total there are 57279. Can you please make sure they will send all the tokens by the 7? Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Accounting received your updated information on 10/16/2017 and you also have a payment processing as of 11/2/2017 . . . you should receive that payment within 7 days.
    Hello my chaturbate username is sero1995 .I want to reverse the payment that chaturbate made me in my paxum account because i cant withdraw them from paxum. And help me add my bank account . i have emailed support with my bank account details. is very important for me if someone can help me with this because i really need the money , i risk to be evicted from my house and im behind with my bills.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    I'm very sorry this happened. Support is already handling your case and please look for email from Support@Chaturbate.com. Please be patient, as this type of account change requires time to process and get it all worked out. Thank you.
    My username on Chaturbate is Siynfullysweet. I have still not received my payment for the period Oct 1-15. I was told my Chaturbate that my bank has not returned a failed deposit, but they are telling me they have and they gave me a trace number as well. I sent you an email with the information, please look into it ASAP.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support has forwarded your case to CB Accounting to see what can be done about your payment. It is still not showing as returned on our end, so hopefully accounting can straighten this out with your supplied tracking number. I apologize for the inconvenience and I know this is important. Please be patient and you should have an answer early next week.
    (2/3) second ,and current account is _dem0nf0x, with dem0nf0x initially my id was denied due to being to small or blurry,but after responding to support asking how i could make the images more clear they responded that they had reviewed it and all was well,without me resubmitting-
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support responds that they have helped you out with your ID/Payment issues for account dem0nf0x, so please contact Support@Chaturbate.com and they will assist you to make sure everything is finalized and you can broadcast. I would suggest you consider closing all the other accounts you don’t wish to use, as it prevents potential problems with duplicate IDs in future. ;)
    hello , i have a total amount of 200 tks but for some reason i cant use them to tip models or anything. can u help resolve this issue? ID jonathanleoww
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account has been fixed. Happy Halloween and thank you for your patience.
    Hi Shirley my chaturbate name is cherry_blossom and my account was banned :( can you help me i don’t know why support won’t tell me i’ve always followed the rules
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Do you realize that criticizing the person that's been helping people isn't a good idea?
    N
    nzhere
    Hey shapman a simple enough question, asking why her support are NOT doing their job we see this in countless posts, basic things that support should be able to deal with. Simple things like common curtesy in replying to a model and telling them the actual reason for their ban.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    99.9% of the time, nzhere, the situation has already been handled capably and swiftly by Support & it's either that the broadcaster doesn't LIKE the answer & hopes I can give them one they do like, or it's been taken care of by the time they post here and they don't bother to delete or update the post. ;)
    Hi, I have a problem my account is inactive and I do not know why I received this message of support, but I could not log in to my account I don't understand it I thought that I had already solved

Dear sweetmoonsweet,

Your account sweetmoonsweet should now work. Please try again.

help me plz, thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. It appears your account is live and well, very sorry for the error message. :)
    Hey my cb name is Jordan_NJ, I have been waiting on payouts for a while now, want to see what the deal is?
    Dear Shirley

My account was banned for no reason I really like CB but I'm afraid to get banned, is it possible for you to help me get back to CB my ID jewelswarovski. I would like to do solo performance and also with my other half couple
    SweetFace
    SweetFace
    Does these means I can't log in or broadcast when ever I'm in a country which is blocked by CB? Is there anyway I can contact u via email?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Correct, you cannot broadcast through CB from a blocked country, regardless of where your account was created/you reside . If you would like further information on this, please email Support@Chaturbate.com. Thank you!
    N
    nzhere
    Hey sweetface just get a VPN that provides you with a non blocked country I.P address
    hey shirley!
    l0v35_2_5p00g3 here
    i have the error message "Access Denied. You are banned. Please try again later."
    when i try to view any other cam on cb even cams i havent viewed yet. whats going on?
    i can still broadcast but i want to know whats up.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for reporting this and I've tagged the tech department to look into it.
    Hey, I am wonderbreadseat on Chaturbate. I am helping a person trying to become a cam model on Chaturbate, xxlittlemissshortyxx. Essentially, I am her manager. She posted 2 pictures for the Verification to become a cam model, but has not received any email at all. Is there an email that she can send pictures to for approval?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi, thank you for posting. I'm sorry, however we do not accept age verification photos through email. They must be uploaded through the site. It sometimes takes up to 48 hours for Age verification, especially if an age review panel is required to approve the account. WIshing you success!
    W
    wonderbreadseat
    No problem, just wondering if there was. She has been waiting for more than 48 hours, so we were just a tad bit confused as to why it was taking so long.
    So I opened another unverified room and put 500 tkns on it, lol now I can’t tip with those either?!? Waits to hear from Shirley thank you in advance ✌
    I’m trying to reach ShirleyRegarding my room Talented_tonguer on cb, I was banned n terminated back in July (?). I’ve made several attempts to find out why? Most of tokens where rtnd to cc on file but shows 172 still in TT’s account?!? And being honest while I’m at it, I couldn’t deal with being unable to chat online
    Hello punker, I posted yesterday, but I figured out I had given chaturbate the wrong account number for bank. Chaturbate says they did not get the sent deposit back, but my bank says they returned it. What do I do? How do I change my billing information? My username is Siynfullysweet.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Dria and thanks for posting. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com with subject line: Changing Bank Account and they will talk you through the verification process to change your banking information. It can take up to a week for reversal of funds, so you can ask for an update in the same email. :)
    My username on Chaturbate is Siynfullysweet. I have not received my payment via Direct Deposit from the pay period Oct 1 - Oct 15. Would you be able to look into this for me as soon as possible? I was supposed to get it by tomorrow according to the email that was sent to me on Tuesday, and that was at the latest.

Thank you!
    Hi Punker Barbie,

I've recently tried to purchase 100 tokens only to be met with the spending limit error. Tokens were not received but money is deducted from the bank already.

Will it be reimbursed to my bank account since it shouldn't even be deducted in the first place?
    Thank you and i hope to hear from you real soon. Username: Spando22
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. The error message was in error, however sometimes the bank and the processing cross in transit. Please email Support@Chaturbate,com and ask them to give you the steps to increase your spending limit or to return the money to your bank, whichever you prefer. :)
    Hello punker i have a question ..... My age verification photos are keep getting rejected saying that they are too blurry but they are clear!What can i do ? account: Justaperson14
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please have someone else take the photo for you. The issue is not so much blurry as that the photo is not showing your entire face (shoulders to above the top of your head) AND the full ID large enough for Support to read the ID number and date.
    Hello punker i have 200 tks when i try to tip someone i get this pop up saying : "Unable to send tip. Please contact support." account: stescouse
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting with your user name. Your account is good to go now. Happy Chaturbating!
    Dear punker barbie ,
    When i tried to login cb today i got the following message:
    We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
    Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.
    Can you asssist me into resolving this isseu or clarify it at least?
    With kind regards,
    tekwolf
    tekwolf
    tekwolf
    Thank you and yes i did reply to the email of support and added several information i am only wondering how long it might take before i get a reply or this problem solved due to work i have to do tonight
    tekwolf
    tekwolf
    Punker barbie as you requested i replied support asap at &;33 am my time and it is now 21:24 and still no reply or sign back from them ?????
    tekwolf
    tekwolf
    resetted password and after i try to login:
    Account Banned

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.
    Hello,
    My acc: thaking83 , I ve got 1000 tokens but i cannot tip as everytime i try to tip to someone, i get pop up saying :"Unable to send tip, Please contact support" Can you help me please
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please send Support@Chaturbate.com and email with an attachment of the error message you are receiving, as there is no lock or problem with your tipping privileges and it does not seem to be compromised. It may be a technical issue on your computer or our server. Thank you for your patience!
    Hello i have been camming on chaturbate and my account was recently banned. I would like to know if theres any way i can resolve this issue. My user name is Jessicajjuggs. Thank u
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account Is unlocked now, so happy camming!
    hello there my name on cb is jojod5, i purchased 750 tokens thru epoch but everytime i try to tip someone i get this pop up saying : "Unable to send tip. Please contact support." what am i supposed to do thanks in advance
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. You should be able to tip now.
    You the best Barbie. Thanks a lot for helping.
    You really the best
    Reactions: shapman88
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You are very welcome. I do what i can. Please see the DM with some tips on getting your stream live again. It may have to go to tech in an email to Support@Chaturbate.com , if you are receiving an error message, though.
    Hello! My Nickname is Alinabluesoul! And 3 weeks ago my account wos banned and terminated. I live alone in the house no animals in the house and never other people broadcast with me. All the time alone in the room. I send them a lot of email and they only say we can no longer assist you. I try to make different account and instantly get banned. Please i love to work on chaturbate,please help me.
    Dear PB,

Wish I never had to bother u for something like this. I got verified twice and removed both the times few days before payment. Wrote an email to the support asking for a reason and suddenly got my account terminated.
    I have got very decent and respectful followers yet I do not understand the reason for the trouble.
    Could you please help?
    Username: jamesdeenblue
    Best regards & much respect,
    A (JD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…