AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

“TipAlerts.com” or other tip alerts for OBS Studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Mystic_Bunny
Hello! Does anyone else use TipAlerts.com to show tips on screen through OBS Studio?

I used it for a while, but now it doesn't work anymore, people send tips and they don't count. I messaged TipAlerts.com support and nothing, they didn't respond.

Apparently they are charging a subscription and are not delivering the service :/

Does anyone still use TipAlerts.com or have another service to recommend? If you know any programmer who can program a plugin for OBS Studios, I would be very grateful and would hire the service.

Hello! Does anyone else use TipAlerts.com to show tips on screen through OBS Studio?

I used it for a while, but now it doesn't work anymore, people send tips and they don't count. I messaged TipAlerts.com support and nothing, they didn't respond.

Apparently they are charging a subscription and are not delivering the service :/

Does anyone still use TipAlerts.com or have another service to recommend? If you know any programmer who can program a plugin for OBS Studios, I would be very grateful and would hire the service.
I think they are Russian developers, so its probably the war thats preventing them from doing anything. Im also on the hunt or an alternative with more freedom so ill let you know if i find anything x

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.