AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate agency scam PSA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2024
Since late 2022 and all of 2023, American IG and OF models have been getting recruited to join chaturbate, promising them large sums of money and promotion by an agency. The agency then makes the girls cam for 5+ hours, has her bank info set to theirs, and takes 50–70% of her tip money for simply setting up the girls room, apps, bots, crazy ticket apps, etc., and modding her room by being signed into the models chaturbate, with no actual mod name being shown, but they are still able to ban or kick users because they are signed in to her cb. They are often quick to ban anyone calling this out as a scam in chat. The girls are also camming from their own bedrooms or homes! There is no actual studio. Why would Chaturbate allow this?

I am concerned this will become the norm on the site. One of the best perks of being a cam girl is the ability to become your own boss, and 98% of American girls on cb don't need an agency or need to share their tip money with scammers. I think the solution is not to allow American agencies on the site; it's been abused for over a year, and girls are being treated as slaves while an agency just sits back and pockets half or more of their money. It's also truly sad that this is how some girls are being introduced to cb as a platform; this isn't how it was meant to be.

I've reported this many times. If anyone knows cb admins or has connections, please talk to them about this. Most of the tippers don't even realize they are tipping an agency and not just the girl, although many have caught on by now. The girls are often gorgeous models from Instagram; they do not need promotion; the new tag does it for them. The agencies use of this as a tool to lie to the girl and act like they are getting the girl all of these views, when it's just the new tag, and the girl has no idea what the hell is going on because she's brand new to chaturbate. I hope cb gets rid of this soon enough! Support independent models, not scam agencies! I also need to mention most of the girls who fall for the scam are 18, 19, or in their early to mid 20's. I am hoping chaturbate is informed about this, we must protect cam models!

Reactions: Hello_Dave
Do the research yourself, figure out what is going on, report back, and prove why these girls aren't being scammed genius. Just because you couldn't be a successful cam girl on your own and needed a studio doesn't make this right. Unless you live in a hut and have no equipment, a cam girl studio is utterly useless. You can't seem to comprehend that. Make your own thread disproving my claims, I will wait. Also as a cam girl, referring to other cam girls as "ho's" is a bad look. Who even are you? 😂Girl pulled 30 viewers a stream with a studio robbing her, and now she's a cam girl expert, i am dead...
b18b7d1e-e5af-4ee5-a076-735ae7c0f841_text.gif

Upvote 0
@gold_hippo
1. There's zero evidence of any wrongdoing by CB in all that you've written and shared.
2. Refer to item 1, and then re-read all the replies you got here that show understanding it's a shitty situation to get oneself into, but that item 1 still stands.
I'll let someone else post their own thread this topic when this situation gets far worse... it may never happen since this forum is a ghost town 😂 shout out Amber she is OG and awesome, it's a shame there are clueless weirdos posting on her forum all of these years later. "Not a scam btw agencies are legit" 😂 all of this will be exposed and you all will find out about it, i just hope it ends with the agencies getting banned from CB. Have fun with them on other sites if they do get banned on CB, they will likely go straight to MFC. if i am wrong, i would like to see evidence as to why, but no one knows anything.. clueless yet in denial.. someone else can make this thread,. We have a studio girl in here defending studios and vouching for them... it's just useless at this point. Maybe it was too early for me to make this thread, my thought process was to maybe help stop it before it could get worse. More info will leak out eventually. i wont be the one making posts about it 😂 I'll let someone else do it next time. Make sure to call the next guy a cpt save a ho for spreading the word about girls being enslaved by e pimps.

Upvote 0
Do the research yourself, figure out what is going on, report back, and prove why these girls aren't being scammed genius. Just because you couldn't be a successful cam girl on your own and needed a studio doesn't make this right. Unless you live in a hut and have no equipment, a cam girl studio is utterly useless. You can't seem to comprehend that. Make your own thread disproving my claims, I will wait. Also as a cam girl, referring to other cam girls as "ho's" is a bad look. Who even are you? 😂Girl pulled 30 viewers a stream with a studio robbing her, and now she's a cam girl expert, i am dead...
I have never been a studio model, genius. Go be psycho somewhere else. You seem to be great at making shit up out of thin air, maybe become a fiction author? It's right up your alley.

Upvote 0
Shitty studios like this have been around for a long time [...] Just because it's a shitty studio dosnt make it a scam
^^ we've known about shady studios forever, majority of posters here at ACF do not like studios because they take income from models
They target new girls because they cant provide the same value to someone who has been in the industry multiple years
after COVID with so many new "models" jumping into OF, it's probably even easier to lure fresh meat into the shady studios. and yes I've seen the posts on Insta and even tiktok
and that could spread to other cam sites as well like MFC
MFC doesn't allow studios now, so that's unlikely.
Gen Z? 😂
shout out Amber she is OG
Yeah thanks I've been around a long ass time. But so has the model you were quoting here, who is also independent and knows CB pretty well.

I deleted your post with screenshots, because if they're the "fresh meat" type of model that I assume they were to join a studio, they'll probably want to disappear from the Internet at some point soon, don't need to make that harder by having their faces and usernames plastered here.

So to sum it up again before locking this thread: yes, shady studio. No, not scam, just shady studio. Nothing we/you can do about it, sorry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.