AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1° page order

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2018
i have a question, chaturbate support say me that order of preview is about number of user with tokens....but....i have see lot's time with attention and i no understand....
example:
I have 500 viewer.... about 70 (violet and blue)
and before me .....there is another girl with 300 viewer and only 30 violet and blue
it's really only number of user with tokens?
or maybe tipping too, mods too? ....

i have a question, chaturbate support say me that order of preview is about number of user with tokens....but....i have see lot's time with attention and i no understand....
example:
I have 500 viewer.... about 70 (violet and blue)
and before me .....there is another girl with 300 viewer and only 30 violet and blue
it's really only number of user with tokens?
or maybe tipping too, mods too? ....

It is an algorithm that takes into account many factors including but not limited to... number of registered users watching, token flow in the room, amount of tokens held by members watching even if they arent being tipped etc. It is not just one factor.

Reactions: rstanton
Upvote 0
ok thanks i think this too but support say me only number of user with tokens.....
in fact i see that....if in 5 minuts i take lot's tokens ....example rifle tips from 4/5 user and big shot 500/1000 tips.... in 2 minuts i go very up in 1° page..... and i see too that new registre girl stay up for some days.... correct?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.