AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

18tk a minute for a chaturbate pvt show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2019
This is my first shift on CB and a guy offered this to me and it sounds like a LOWBALL- or is this normal on CB? How much SHOULD I be expecting for shows?

That’s not even a dollar a minute. Waaayyy too low, imo. I’m not too sure about Chaturbate, since I never really cammed there, but on MFC privates are 60 tokens a minute and true privates are 80 tokens a minute. I think that’s a good price point to start out at. In the end, it’s totally up to you if you want to accept, but from my personal experience guys who try lowballing you like that are going to be a hassle and expect the world for their 90 cents a minute.

Upvote 0
That’s not even a dollar a minute. Waaayyy too low, imo. I’m not too sure about Chaturbate, since I never really cammed there, but on MFC privates are 60 tokens a minute and true privates are 80 tokens a minute. I think that’s a good price point to start out at. In the end, it’s totally up to you if you want to accept, but from my personal experience guys who try lowballing you like that are going to be a hassle and expect the world for their 90 cents a minute.

I TOTALLY agree, that's what I was thinking!!!

Upvote 0
It depends on what you or the user wants in a private show. You can be flexible. There is a whole armada of girls on cb who offer private "shows" at 6 tokens per minute but this is just for a "private chat", meaning it's just talk, nothing else.

Your question on what price should be expected is not so easy to answer. It depends on what you want to in a private, how your stream quality is, if you are in a niche. Generally in my opinion 30 tokens per minute is okay to start with. It's a price where a fair amount of users will just start a private and see where it goes. MFC has the 60/80 per minute private shows but it is also the site with the least girls in private.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
So far I've been online for a little over 2 and a half hours, and I made 414tks. It's been dry for a bit now , too. Is this normal?

Upvote 0
The only way I would accept private shows at less than 60 tokens per minute was if it was really slow and they just wanted to chat fully clothed. I do like how you can set your rates for private shows on CB. What I couldn't stand when I cammed on CB was the cheapskates who wanted you to do a private show for them for 6 tokens a minute (the lowest you can set it at). That's only 30 cents a minute- You would only get 18 dollars for an hour long private show at that rate-fucking ridiculous!

Reactions: Lunasha
Upvote 0
Unless these girls are stupid or really cheap, the 6 tokens per minute girls have a tip menu in the private show and these extra tips can be quite high. It's a common studio strategy.

Holy crap thank you I love this! I’ve thought about this a while ago and forgot about it, thought it may be “unethical”

Upvote 0
Unless these girls are stupid or really cheap, the 6 tokens per minute girls have a tip menu in the private show and these extra tips can be quite high. It's a common studio strategy.

This is very similar to how some models work group shows on MFC. They get 10 tokens/minute (fixed rate) per member in the room. Depending on the model, they will dance, tease, etc. Anything special is an additional tip per request.

I do like how on CB the models can adjust the rates for how they want. One of the things I wish MFC would do as well.

Upvote 0
My pvts on CB are set at 60/tkns per min, with a 30/tkns per minute for “spy” rate. Don’t forget to set the spy rate & allow them. I always have 2-3 members (minimum) spying. Most times they spy for the whole private show. So that ends up being 150/tkns per minute. My shows are also set at a 10 minute minimum. Bam! That’s 1,500 tokens in 10 minutes. And the user must have a minimum of 1,000 tkns to initiate the pvt request.

Upvote 0
This is very similar to how some models work group shows on MFC. They get 10 tokens/minute (fixed rate) per member in the room. Depending on the model, they will dance, tease, etc. Anything special is an additional tip per request.

I do like how on CB the models can adjust the rates for how they want. One of the things I wish MFC would do as well.

I love this so much

Upvote 0
I've tried setting my token rate higher, but I can't seem to get any traffic. I usually get stuck at 18 tokens a minute, no spying, and the user gets the recorded show after. I didn't realize I was giving away so much for free! Private shows are the only way I seem to be able to make any money on CB.

Upvote 0

I agree with this. Guys will try to low-ball new models very often. Again-Up to you what you want to accept but raising your rate will attract more quality shows/members. The guys who want to spend the least almost always demand the most.

Upvote 0
My pvts on CB are set at 60/tkns per min, with a 30/tkns per minute for “spy” rate. Don’t forget to set the spy rate & allow them. I always have 2-3 members (minimum) spying. Most times they spy for the whole private show. So that ends up being 150/tkns per minute. My shows are also set at a 10 minute minimum. Bam! That’s 1,500 tokens in 10 minutes. And the user must have a minimum of 1,000 tkns to initiate the pvt request.

Sure, can be super profitable. There are girls that charge 150 tkns/minute for a private show. I'd still say for a new girl 30 tkns/minute is a good starting point, unless you try the "very low per minute price and ask for additional tips" strategy. I once read in the profile of a girl that she asks for an additional tip of 600 tokens to go topless in private, per minute price was 6 tkns/minute though.

Another factor playing a role is how much you make in public chat on average. If a girl makes zero or close to zero in public chat, it can be an indicator to use the low per minute price strategy to reduce unpaid time to a minimum. I think this is why so many studios use this strategy on cb. At 6 per minute girls never go home with zero tokens earned.

• Helpful!
Reactions: fantasy707
Upvote 0
My standard on CB is 60tk / min, because that's the standard on MFC as well . I have only done less once, for a member who just wanted to see me dance around clothed essentially and talk to me lol, so I changed it to 30tk a min. This is WITHOUT recording. If they want the high quality recording they can ask and pay extra for it!

I've started camming with a domme persona as well lately, and do 90tk/min (with recording!), because the audience for this persona will pay for it. Did two shows this week at that price, loving it.

Price what YOU believe you are worth, and stick to it. Members seeing you value yourself highly will value you more highly as well. My domme account I have my tip menu higher, and ask 100tk for pms (on CB where I hate pming anyway lol). The members who get grumpy at me for this are timewasters anyways, you don't want them! The people who see you charging $10 for a tit flash and pay for it, are people who really value you and your work :)

Reactions: Audus_Isaiah
Upvote 0
I was a member on MFC for a long time before I started camming, I never had any issues with 60tokens a minute being the price for a pvt show, so when I started camming thats what I had it set too (60 tokens with a recording) and I got a few regulars who would do 30-40 minute pvt shows at that price. Since then those regulars have disappeared, I played around with the pricing to see if at a lower price I would get more shows and make more or even the same and just be more busy, but what I found was you set it to less you make less. Right now im running pvt's at 30 tokens a minute with no recording, if they want a recording too it's back up to 60, the only reason for the lower price being default now is that im trying to get more regular guys that go pvt. The guys that take you pvt at the higher prices compared to the lower prices I found dont try and rush you through a show, they like to take their time and they know that if they are paying a higher price that your gonna be more into the pvt and the better the show is going to be.

Upvote 0
I really like your strategy - plus I have always found that viewers who are into the 6 tkns per min rates have no intention of tipping more anyway - so you either get lucky with an up sell or they just get mad at you for the bait and switch

• Funny!
Reactions: fantasy707
Upvote 0
I really like your strategy - plus I have always found that viewers who are into the 6 tkns per min rates have no intention of tipping more anyway - so you either get lucky with an up sell or they just get mad at you for the bait and switch
I'm sure that's true for most users and that's one reason why I like 6 and 12 token per minute privates: they don't expect 50 and 100 token tips.

Upvote 0
I have my privates set to the max amount, what I've noticed is unless its at the end of the show, going private hurts my numbers too much, but depending on how much traffic your room is, you may be better with privates. I have some girlfriends who are are all about privates, but they have migrated to Streamate which is more what that platform is built for.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.