AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

3 cam girls fell in love with me. I'm done.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to note: the whole thing for a user, mod, partner saying "no babe, bb, etc" isn't always something to do with jealousy. A lot of models just hate being called that. I know plenty who hate being called those (along with milf, mom, mommy) and the regulars in the room as well as mods, will always tell new users "no bb, babe, mom, mommy, etc" because the model gets sick of doing it (and in some cases, she has them censored or notes saying not to do it, but people get around them - or of course some models just don't know how to setup the bots to add censored words). It's not always something bad.

@Brett M Totally Agree with you on what you are saying especially for mom & mommy & Milf . I even saw a model saying to user that she's old enough to be told (Baby ) . For me I was speaking about real relationship & i saw some BF with the models broadcasting or near her when she's broadcasting & he's getting jealous & sometimes insulting without writing ...
For me i never say baby to a model even I'm sometime told like that but in private mostly bc she's not my GF or my wife .

Reactions: NotYou
@Brett M Totally Agree with you on what you are saying especially for mom & mommy & Milf . I even saw a model saying to user that she's old enough to be told (Baby ) . For me I was speaking about real relationship & i saw some BF with the models broadcasting or near her when she's broadcasting & he's getting jealous & sometimes insulting without writing ...
For me i never say baby to a model even I'm sometime told like that but in private mostly bc she's not my GF or my wife .

I understand if it really is the partner. I have even seen this with an ex-husband for a model. He constantly goes to her room and scares off all her fans and tippers. He does tip her himself i guess to try to win her back, but she really doesn't want him. I posted about him before - constantly insulting everyone and calling them trolls when all they do is talk/tip her (including to me). So, it's a very horrible room, despite her being a fantastic woman, she is stunning and interesting to talk with, and always fun. Obviously he deliberately makes everyone leave. Lucky CB has the ignore option so I don't let him scare me off but the typical person who wants to have fun and tip, isn't going to stick in a room like that, I agree and understand.

Reactions: rod
Just came across this and was really disappointed that he didn't become the Fresh Prince of Belair.

Just to note: the whole thing for a user, mod, partner saying "no babe, bb, etc" isn't always something to do with jealousy. A lot of models just hate being called that. I know plenty who hate being called those (along with milf, mom, mommy) and the regulars in the room as well as mods, will always tell new users "no bb, babe, mom, mommy, etc" because the model gets sick of doing it (and in some cases, she has them censored or notes saying not to do it, but people get around them - or of course some models just don't know how to setup the bots to add censored words). It's not always something bad.
oh that only started after their relationship did, and by him not her. she never made comments on it before and would say if anything bothered her. whole atmosphere of room has changed sadly, lot of user leave quickly once he says his piece. Busier when he's not around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.