AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

3 cam girls fell in love with me. I'm done.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

btw me calling this "totally real not made up" cammodel a hustler because she supposedly used her rhinoplasty to manipulate you was me recognizing the hustle. man, i wish i had the cajones to use mine for that. god damn my morality!

Last edited:
Let me start by sayin is I give absolutely zero fucks what anyone things of this situation or whether or not they believe its accuracy. I'm only trying to educate people about the fucked up reality of society and relationships.

You guys can learn from this girl. You what to know what a true hustler is? She came from an abusive household and hated her dad for always abusing her mother. She never wanted to be in a position where a man has any sort of power or control over her. She couldn't find a job out of school and saw a job posting for this and was intrigued. She did the training had her first shift and enjoyed it. She thought to herself if I'm going to do this I'm doing it 100%. She started going to the gym 5 days a week, eating healthy and learned 3 new languages. her room always has gold raining down on her because she talks to everyone and gives them attention in whatever language they speak. And she is rewarded handsomely for it. What a fucking awesome woman.

Ladies, take notes.

At the start of this thread, you were convinced that you were DONE with her, and now it sounds like she's said all the right things to get you to come back.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office
Raining Money GIF by memecandy

I was confused by 'tokensarentforkids' comment too, since he didn't use the quote feature or anything. But I think he was referring to the op's statement (about wanting to follow in his parents' footsteps) of "I just want one wife to spend the rest of my life with like my parents. They met at a young age, were both virgins, got married, had 5 kids and lived happily together for over 40 years until my father passed away from cancer. My mom refuses to even consider having a relationship with anyone else so she lives with me and I take care of her. My goal is to either have a relationship like my parents or no relationship at all."

And I guess tokensarentforkids' comment is implying that 14-year old girls nowadays are more "experienced" than grown men?

Let me start by sayin is I give absolutely zero fucks what anyone things of this situation or whether or not they believe its accuracy. I'm only trying to educate people about the fucked up reality of society and relationships.

You guys can learn from this girl........ her room always has gold raining down on her because she talks to everyone and gives them attention in whatever language they speak. And she is rewarded handsomely for it. What a fucking awesome woman.

Ladies, take notes.
Your 2 cents went really far here.

I was confused by 'tokensarentforkids' comment too, since he didn't use the quote feature or anything. But I think he was referring to the op's statement (about wanting to follow in his parents' footsteps) of "I just want one wife to spend the rest of my life with like my parents. They met at a young age, were both virgins, got married, had 5 kids and lived happily together for over 40 years until my father passed away from cancer. My mom refuses to even consider having a relationship with anyone else so she lives with me and I take care of her. My goal is to either have a relationship like my parents or no relationship at all."

And I guess tokensarentforkids' comment is implying that 14-year old girls nowadays are more "experienced" than grown men?
that's quite an ignorant implication. my comment still stands. lol wut?

You guys can learn from this girl. You what to know what a true hustler is? She came from an abusive household and hated her dad for always abusing her mother. She never wanted to be in a position where a man has any sort of power or control over her. She couldn't find a job out of school and saw a job posting for this and was intrigued. She did the training had her first shift and enjoyed it. She thought to herself if I'm going to do this I'm doing it 100%. She started going to the gym 5 days a week, eating healthy and learned 3 new languages. her room always has gold raining down on her because she talks to everyone and gives them attention in whatever language they speak. And she is rewarded handsomely for it. What a fucking awesome woman.

Ladies, take notes.
Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I'll take shit that never happened for 50.

Wow what a gentleman no wonder 3 cam models fell in love with you lol. You must be such a gem to have in the chat room with that sparkling personality.

No idea how you interpreted people doubting your very bizarre self absorbed fan-fiction story as insecurity within themselves but okay go off.

came here to get fucked by camgirls. Gets FUCKED by camgirls.

He mentioned russian, latina, american....its probably the american, the russian told him to never come back :giggle:

Haha yeah right. Russian women simply don't give a shit if you're rich or not (well they want you to be rich and give them the money). They will tell you where to get lost without falling in love with you or pretending - and honestly, I love this kind of attitude a lot. I prefer this to the models who try to act as though they love me.

Let's get it simple . No cam model will fall in love with her members . She may like u but do not be a dreamer . A cam model is a job , she's performing to hundereds of people , Watching too many men from ugly to handsome & from Fat to Ripped & provide an erotic performance in general live & nudity in pvt and c2c And she's paid for that .
U got fun , she got money and some can continue chatting u if they find you intrested but this doesn't mean that she will love you . Do not be carried away by false feeling & things that won't happen at all . Have fun when you are in model room & be respectful & when you log off just move on for something else.

No cam model will fall in love with her members
there's a very small handful of models on this forum who have fallen in love with a member. some of which are in long-term relationships with. the circumstances are always the same- the model is upfront and honest with their feelings, move to personal contact, and no exchange of money.

it can happen and it's very rare. members are more likely to get love-conned than finding a cammodel girlfriend.

Oh God, I nearly shit myself when I saw this thread was up again... I thought he (OP) was back. Lol!

Oh God, I nearly shit myself when I saw this thread was up again... I thought he (OP) was back. Lol!

Haha. Yeah, and since the op is banned, I don't think he's reading any of the new posts giving him advice...unless he's lurking in guest mode.

Reactions: MarieElise
there's a very small handful of models on this forum who have fallen in love with a member. some of which are in long-term relationships with. the circumstances are always the same- the model is upfront and honest with their feelings, move to personal contact, and no exchange of money.

it can happen and it's very rare. members are more likely to get love-conned than finding a cammodel girlfriend.

@AudriTwo Fine with that & I respect your attitude & that you were a witness of such situation . Myself I go frequently to cam sites & got too many stories told to me by models but Actually i never heard or was a witness of what u told me . To be honest a man who's looking for a cam girl in a cam sites as his future wife or girl friend will find himself as a *Dick" at the end beacause we know all the situation & how it will end ... :D ... Thanks again @AudriTwo for reading & answering .

btw me calling this "totally real not made up" cammodel a hustler because she supposedly used her rhinoplasty to manipulate you was me recognizing the hustle. man, i wish i had the cajones to use mine for that. god damn my morality
I am not 100% sure it was made up (although the writing style does match his). What is a bit crazy though is that if it wasn't made up, he was a real jerk to her. Rule 101 of being in a cam girls room or talking with a cam girl; don't mention other cam girls being hotter and how you spend time with them. If this isn't made up then he clearly has an ego, thinking 3 girls fell in love with him after he was a large tipper and I feel sorry for the girl who was clearly just wanting to be online acquaintances.

@AudriTwo Fine with that & I respect your attitude & that you were a witness of such situation . Myself I go frequently to cam sites & got too many stories told to me by models but Actually i never heard or was a witness of what u told me . To be honest a man who's looking for a cam girl in a cam sites as his future wife or girl friend will find himself as a *Dick" at the end beacause we know all the situation & how it will end ... :D ... Thanks again @AudriTwo for reading & answering .
I am actually an example of a cam model falling in love with a member.

To be clear though, 100% agree with you a cam site is in no way to look for a future girlfriend or even a "friend". My story being just looking for a fun girl who was entertaining to spend time with. I found a room, we clicked, we have a really great relationship. The key being that we didn't intend to fall for each other, we just spent enough time talking and had a butt ton of stuff in common that we meshed together really well as friends and then things progressed when she visited me.

[This is a warning, the chances of this happening are next to none and scams occur frequently. I got lucky but I also wasn't looking for someone to exchange "I love you's with"] With the warning said, the fact we did meet on a camsite has made our relationship so much better than if we had met in person (We shared things about outselves that people irl don't get to see...not like personal information but more like personalities that only can be shown to strangers that you think will never meet in person) [Yes aware it is confusing, but trust me it's made it better than meeting someone in real life initially but again word of warning it's an unique situation and we took ample precautions when we first met and both she and I respected each others boundaries and privacy prior to dating].

In short though, saving "I love you" without ever having met someone first is a real red flag

Whats worse is when a model does have a personal relationship with a guy and the guy then changes and becomes jealous and possessive. That really changes the feel of the room and puts users off. They know how she worked before so why the change? Saw one yesterday, a user in open chat 'Hi baby' to which the 'bf' wrote 'no baby, no babe, no bb', not surprisingly the user left. Wonder how bf would feel if gf came to his work and interfered?

Reactions: Lure0001
Whats worse is when a model does have a personal relationship with a guy and the guy then changes and becomes jealous and possessive. That really changes the feel of the room and puts users off. They know how she worked before so why the change? Saw one yesterday, a user in open chat 'Hi baby' to which the 'bf' wrote 'no baby, no babe, no bb', not surprisingly the user left. Wonder how bf would feel if gf came to his work and interfered?
lol ... I'm not sure what to say to you but may be some models won't like it here bc they all seem to like their job . If he jealous & possessive he should wake up provide the necessary for him & for her & even more .... If he's a lazy or a jerk & she's bringing him The Cash he should assume & shut up his ass .

Status
Not open for further replies.