Account name: Tonystilz
Hi
I recently got banned from the website for something I’m being told I did, but I honestly don’t believe I did what I was accused of (the ticket said "ageplay" but I would NEVER). I’ve submitted multiple tickets trying to get some clarification, but each time I’m essentially told that the violation was “confirmed” without being given any specific information about what I actually did.
I’m not trying to argue with anyone or cause problems. If I did something that violated the rules, I’m more than willing to apologize and take responsibility for it. I just want to know exactly what I supposedly did so I can understand the situation.
At this point, I genuinely believe there may have been a misunderstanding or that the ban was issued incorrectly. I’ve asked multiple times for the specific post, message, or action that resulted in the ban, but I still haven’t been given an explanation.
I apologize if I unknowingly broke any rules, and I’m happy to correct the issue if I’m shown what I did wrong. I just feel like it’s difficult to resolve something when I’m repeatedly being told the violation was confirmed without being told what the actual violation was.
I’m posting this here in hopes that someone might be able to shed some light on what happened or explain what I’m missing, and possibly help me get unbanned.
Hi
I recently got banned from the website for something I’m being told I did, but I honestly don’t believe I did what I was accused of (the ticket said "ageplay" but I would NEVER). I’ve submitted multiple tickets trying to get some clarification, but each time I’m essentially told that the violation was “confirmed” without being given any specific information about what I actually did.
I’m not trying to argue with anyone or cause problems. If I did something that violated the rules, I’m more than willing to apologize and take responsibility for it. I just want to know exactly what I supposedly did so I can understand the situation.
At this point, I genuinely believe there may have been a misunderstanding or that the ban was issued incorrectly. I’ve asked multiple times for the specific post, message, or action that resulted in the ban, but I still haven’t been given an explanation.
I apologize if I unknowingly broke any rules, and I’m happy to correct the issue if I’m shown what I did wrong. I just feel like it’s difficult to resolve something when I’m repeatedly being told the violation was confirmed without being told what the actual violation was.
I’m posting this here in hopes that someone might be able to shed some light on what happened or explain what I’m missing, and possibly help me get unbanned.