AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

30 Second Freebie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlissaRyan

Cam Model
May 31, 2021
First off Streamate has been my highest earning sight by far since I’ve been back and I more so just want I to vent to someone that isn’t my boyfriend and understands lol. Why do they allow this 30 second freebie ?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️ it was like this when I left 4 years ago and I’m assuming not one single model on the site likes the feature so clearly they don’t care and it’s not going away anytime soon but that paired with zero control over someone taking us private is absurd.

I like how the exclusive plays out, with a 10 second timer to accept or deny. But when I’m in the middle of discussing a block session or a gold show with a room count of 20+ and BOOM some freeloader pops in takes me for a 30 second private. Knows it’s free. Clears my entire room. Ruins the potential block session I was discussing and then takes off at 29 seconds. And I can do nothing about it. Who does this help? Not the models. Not Streamate. Why is this a thing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It happened over 5 times tonight and I finally had it and logged off because of it.

No other site does this, they pay the second they take you. And even if that was the case I want the option to say no. Why would I say yes to a random when I’ve spent 5 minutes wheeling in a whale. This cost me a lot of money tonight and I’m just extremely frustrated. 😩

I’m thinking the only way I can combat this is to make exclusive lower and private like 25$/minute in hopes it scares everyone away so that never happens 🙃

Last edited:
If it’s any consolation to you, I haven’t read anything in this thread that was surprising to me or particularly revealing in a “they didn’t mean to say that publicly” sorta way. And even if I did, who cares? I’m a just one member.

But this does add fuel to my imagination that there is some incredibly epic member-bashing going on behind the Models Only wall, so that’s… fun. :)
Would you talk shit if you went to work and your boss just decided not to pay you for the work you did that day ...fun :)

Upvote 0
Should I request to delete this thread ladies? lol I'm sorry didn't mean to make it public and cause more issues!
Doesn't bother me. If they are that dedicated of cheapskates to be following this forum and singling out this thread (with all the other million interesting threads), then good luck to them. I like a good ban hammer challenge ... I live for the chase and the hunt 😆 These fucking trolls are nothing but a game to me.

@Smoothie I think you missed what she was saying, but I don't want to spell it out publically. We are talking about a certain type of SM member who never spends and games the system in this thread. I think you misunderstand, because you are usually very understanding of why we don't like those types, and are usually very supportive of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If they are that dedicated of cheapskates to be following this forum and singling out this thread (with all the other million interesting threads), then good luck to them.
I don't think there's any issue here, I don't normally delete or move threads unless there's some security issue, and there isn't one here.

Upvote 0
I don't think there's any issue here, I don't normally delete or move threads unless there's some security issue, and there isn't one here.
On stripper web there is this huge spoken and unspoken thing about SM and not to talk openly about the 30 sec thing. That's probably why everyone suddenly felt uncomfortable because if you talk about it openly over there, you get your ass chewed, and kinda jumped by some of the other models. No worries Amber, this forum is great. (Just wanted to explain why we all clammed up about it in public, so you are not left thinking 'wtf, this is weird?").

Upvote 0
Would you talk shit if you went to work and your boss just decided not to pay you for the work you did that day ...fun :)

I believe most workers like to vent when they clock out, regardless of the line of work, including models, and especially workers who do not get paid.

I was just trying to reassure you that it did not appear to me that anything unusual (to a member) was said in this public thread. Certainly was not implying a lack of support for those having this problem. Apologies if it came across that way.

Upvote 0
@Smoothie I think you missed what she was saying, but I don't want to spell it out publically. We are talking about a certain type of SM member who never spends and games the system in this thread. I think you misunderstand, because you are usually very understanding of why we don't like those types, and are usually very supportive of that.

Absolutely no disrespect intended. It was a failed attempt at reassurance on my part. Sorry!

Upvote 0
The part of the discussion linked earlier that bothered me, where the answer was that the biggest spenders enter during the 30s is... Of course they do, every member does at the start of a show?

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Absolutely no disrespect intended. It was a failed attempt at reassurance on my part. Sorry!
No prob, I think I misunderstood what you were saying and the meaning of it. The whole thing is a very sensitive topic, as you can read. I apologize also.
It's been a sensitive topic on forums for years.
Now I'm going to shut up because I'm walking a tightrope of trying to reassure everyone (also) and possibly breaking the SM model code of discretion, and I don't wanna end up with other models out there potentially mad at me, or setting off a reaction. Mouth zipped now.

200.gif

Upvote 0
On stripper web there is this huge spoken and unspoken thing about SM and not to talk openly about the 30 sec thing. That's probably why everyone suddenly felt uncomfortable because if you talk about it openly over there, you get your ass chewed, and kinda jumped by some of the other models. No worries Amber, this forum is great. (Just wanted to explain why we all clammed up about it in public, so you are not left thinking 'wtf, this is weird?").
I am one of those who got my ass chewed for mentioning it on SW 😂

Upvote 0
I am one of those who got my ass chewed for mentioning it on SW 😂
Me too. There are lots of cool people over there (who I admire a ton), but I don't trust that my filter works well enough to be able to avoid pissing people off over there, by inadvertently saying something I shouldn't or typing something in the wrong way.

Here it's not as much an issue because there is a MO section. So I don't get as unsettled and worried about it, because we can discuss things with each other super openly if there is ever a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlissaRyan
Upvote 0
Thank you guys for not chewing me out!!! 😂 I meant no harm lol! But can totally see why it could actually be harmful now that it's been brought to my attention....oopsie.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.