AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5 things that I hate in privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jennavalentine said:
yes! this is why i ASK guys to ask me first for a private. i need them to communicate to me. i've gotten into a private before where a guy didn't even read my minimum and then asked me to do anal then i said i don't do that and he left. this has happened SO many times.
i've had a long private where i don't take off my clothes til the last minute, i've had a long private where the guy wants me naked right away. everyone is totally different! this seems to be your ideal private which is great - but it's not for every guy.

That is so annoying!

I prefer to talk about what guys and girls want to do in private in PMs *before* going private. That way I can be prepared or inform them whether I'm interested.

By the way...

I love you Jenna!

Bocefish said:
AngelaWhite said:
LMFAO! I was surprised to come into the thread and see myself riding a pillow!

I'd have never guessed that was you. Maybe it's just the side view. :dontknow:

It's probably the weird "I'm think I might cum all over this pillow face". lol

OMG, just read the text "Illegal Seduction" - wtf?! That shoot was actually for Abby Winters.

Sorry to get off topic!

AngelaWhite said:
jennavalentine said:
yes! this is why i ASK guys to ask me first for a private. i need them to communicate to me. i've gotten into a private before where a guy didn't even read my minimum and then asked me to do anal then i said i don't do that and he left. this has happened SO many times.
i've had a long private where i don't take off my clothes til the last minute, i've had a long private where the guy wants me naked right away. everyone is totally different! this seems to be your ideal private which is great - but it's not for every guy.

That is so annoying!

I prefer to talk about what guys and girls want to do in private in PMs *before* going private. That way I can be prepared or inform them whether I'm interested.

By the way...

I love you Jenna!

i love you more i hope you come to LA soon so we can shoot and cam together :h:

GingerOwnsChris said:
AngelaWhite said:
LMFAO! I was surprised to come into the thread and see myself riding a pillow!

:shock: Giggidy...

And ummm... coffee? dinner? private?

You had me at coffee.

Coffee private? ;-)

jennavalentine said:
AngelaWhite said:
jennavalentine said:

That is so annoying!

By the way...

I love you Jenna!

i love you more i hope you come to LA soon so we can shoot and cam together :h:

I'm actually working on that right now!

I'll keep you updated when things are finalised. I would love to shoot with you! :h:

xoxoxox

GingerOwnsChris said:
Kristin Paige said:
1. Good old doggy, except that one hand is busy with a vibrator. I imagine, very uncomfortable, but the curves... One girl managed to pull this off while facing the camera, and I watched the recording in the MFC archive at least 10 times.

2. Kneeling down (or sitting on her thighs), using one hand to hold a toy or play with her clitoris, and another hand stroking her breasts or legs. Looks great from any angle, and, perhaps, the only position to show off a woman's back, which is a very sexual body part, albeit rarely flaunted in cam shows. Never seen anybody to come in it, though.

3. Kneeling down, resting on both hands placed ahead of her, and riding a hands-free toy. The catch is — she needs a hands-free toy. Always wanted to try using a pillow+vibrator combo for that, much like in the snapshot below. Anyone up to it? ;)

I've seen girls cum in these 3 with the assistance of a hitachi or during the mirror dildo riding shows.

Pretty much every girl I've talked seem to have much different preferences from what position they like during sex, and what they like when masturbating.

What I'll generally ask for is a few minutes of my favorites position(s) then giving them carte blanche to finish it up. That way they don't have to spend too long in a position that may be uncomfortable, but I still get to experience it, and she gets to cum in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.