AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5000$ Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
Hello dear @punker barbie
My studio account which received money from my models' accounts was banned on your website about a month ago. We had about $5000 there, it's a serious amount of money for us. None of the models had received any warnings or bans from the Chaturbate Support before.
After getting banned, we created a ticket because we were sure that the account was banned for safety or by mistake, but everything turned out to be more serious. In the ticket we tried to find out the reason of the ban, but we received only two "standard" responses. Briefly: the Support did not want to talk to us because of the nature of our ban.
This is the first time we have encountered this, such an answer seemed strange to us, given that the previous experience of interacting with support had always been very positive. We asked again, but the answer was the same.
Having researched the topic, we realized that the situation was not unique, and assumed that the blocking was due to suspicion of fraud, like most who found themselves in a similar situation. We didn't have many options, because my models and I know the rules written on the site well. We created the second ticket, where we expressed our concerns, but we did not receive an answer to it.
We didn't receive any one-time tips from one person which were bigger than $500. This amount of money is not that considerable for us to risk everything we had earned honestly, including those who had subscribed to us and were waiting for on the website.

Having waited for an answer, we informed Shirley a few days later after the situation took place. We respect the rules of the site on which we work, and we did our best not to violate the rules of Chaturbate, and of course we would never do it intentionally.

I ask you to reassess this situation and help us to sort it out.

Ticket numbers: 19833761 19853840

Username: reggtest

I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you.
Hello again @punker barbie
Three days ago I wrote you about my studio account which was banned on Chaturbate. After that we got a letter which said we had lost our verification status and our account would be deleted for good on the 30th of July. We were asked to get verified one more time (which seemed as some progress in the case). I immediately provided all necessary. Unfortunately, it was rejected three times (!) (the reason: None). We asked Chaturbate Support to help us figure that out, but we haven't received an answer for 24 hours. (Ticket number: 20005034) We have serious concerns that our account will be deleted tomorrow before we get verified.
I'm really sorry to bother you before the Support's letter, but we have little time. I hope that you'll address the situation we'll save our account and money.
Best wishes,
reggtest

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie
When you helped us last time, the permanent ban notification disappeared on my account and an inscription about re-verification appeared. Chaturbate Support sent us an email and asked me to have a verification. I tried to do that by uploading my documents to the site several times (They were rejected for two reasons: None and Missing close-up photo of ID)
I sent and my email and attached my ID, but that didn't help either. a Chaturbate Support said that my documents were wrong and asked me to send my international passport until the 31st of July. Since I had never had a foreign passport and therefore didn't use it to register on Chaturbate, I had to get one. I warned support (and also warned you here on the forum) that I can't do it until the 31st of July because the minimum period for considering an application for an international passport in my country is 2 weeks. I did not received a reply to my email. But I still left an application for an international passport. When the passport was ready, I immediately uploaded it to the website (It was rejected with the reason: Need a Russian Passport) and sent it to the Support. The support, in turn, replied that the account had already been Terminated. But I still have access to the account and can upload documents.
We are contacting you again because it was impossible to fulfill the conditions set by the Support. I did my best to get a passport as quickly as possible but it was not enough. We are trying to do everything possible to prove our innocence and we ask for your help.
Ticket number:
Name: Reggtest

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.