AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

580k followers account BANNED! HELP PLS!šŸ™

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Chaturbate
Hello dear users! I was streaming this last Saturday April 15th, and my account was banned during my stream. Without any site warning first, I was just automatically banned. Which was very surprising and unfair because I had never done anything that may violate the terms and rules of Chaturbate in my 6-7 years camming in the site. It didnā€™t even give me a reason why I was banned. I sent an email to support but I havenā€™t get a response yet. I believe the reason of my ban was a mistake, because I really had never done anything that put me in risk to lost my account since I had spent much time and effort in grown it by myself alone all this years, I feel so sad because I truly enjoy Chaturbating! I hope you can PLEASE help me to get my account back šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ @punker barbie @AmberCutie

My username is: Ohmysweetkitty

Attachments

• 32CD418D-555D-49FB-9421-3554DBB5A837.jpeg
    32CD418D-555D-49FB-9421-3554DBB5A837.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for your confirmation that my email reached support and theyā€™re looked into my casešŸ™ @punker barbie . I hope they put in contact with me soon and all clarifies so I can get my account unbanned again. I still donā€™t get what was the reason they had to believe I violated the terms of the site. šŸ˜¢ I am aware and understand the terms & the code of conduct in the platform . Iā€™ve never done something that could cause trouble, put in risk the reputation of the site, mine and could affect my work and way of income.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi again dear @punker barbie I got an automated answer from CB support today. (I attached the screenshot in this post)

I still donā€™t get what was the reason they had to believe that I may have violated the terms of the service. Since I know the rules and I did not break any. What worries me the most at the moment is the next, I hope you can help me answering this questions to me. šŸ™

1) Do you know was the reason they had to believe I violated the terms of the service?
2) What will happen with my payout this period that I could withdraw before my account was banned. Will I still get it? or they wonā€™t wire me this money and theyā€™ll keep it? (this would the worst to me because me and my family depends of that money this month. šŸ˜”)
3) If I create a new account in Chaturbate will I still be able to cam for the Site?

I hope dear @punker barbie you can help me .
As I said before I know the rulesā€¦

Attachments

• 4DDF0D7D-BC68-41AE-BA26-1939D11DC848.jpeg
    4DDF0D7D-BC68-41AE-BA26-1939D11DC848.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Upvote 0
ā€¦ Iā€™ve never gone against it. No one has ever appears on cam during my stream, Iā€™m not und*r age and I have NEVER fake my ID or documentation, I never had wear any of type of uniform, guns or drugs, never asked for money in or outside the platform or paid services outside CB, never offered or discuss pr*stitu*n services, request, send or simulate obscene, illegal or unsafe material/actions, use overly large or animal-shaped toys, never advertised other cam sites, never criticized the company in any way, never streamed intoxicated or while sleeping, never pretended to be a ch*ld, blackmail or degradate anyone by they race or sexual preference( not even while role play), never streamed in a public place, never scammed anyone, never asked for tokens and then ban the users, and/or so on... šŸ˜”

Again, my stream was banned without any kind of warning, when I was just casually enjoying myself during a stream. šŸ˜” Nothing that would break the rules. I insist this permanently ban is an unfair mistake. I just wish now that Iā€™m able to keep camming in Chaturbate from a new account since Iā€™ve never violated any rule or put in risk the reputation of the site.šŸ™
@punker barbie

Iā€™m feel SO lost & heartbroken. šŸ’”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
3) If I create a new account in Chaturbate will I still be able to cam for the Site?
I am not a broadcaster and I am not affiliated with Chaturbate, but I can answer that one, and it is a big NO. Not only that, but CB tends to get annoyed when broadcasters attempt to get around bans by creating new accounts. Unfortunately it can take support several days to look into a case.

I think there is a group of disgruntled incels reporting models as several models I know have experienced the same thing as you. Fortunately, all of them have had their accounts restored, but it has taken some time.

Reactions: User1282839
Upvote 0
I am not a broadcaster and I am not affiliated with Chaturbate, but I can answer that one, and it is a big NO. Not only that, but CB tends to get annoyed when broadcasters attempt to get around bans by creating new accounts. Unfortunately it can take support several days to look into a case.

I think there is a group of disgruntled incels reporting models as several models I know have experienced the same thing as you. Fortunately, all of them have had their accounts restored, but it has taken some time.

Thanks. I appreciate a human is taking the time to read my concerns, even tho is just for emotional support!šŸ™ I read this case today and she was banned by mistake on April 15th tošŸ˜”. Tried to reach support from another account and they were able to gave her a ticket and helped her! I put all my hopes in the email I sent them today from another account. šŸ¤žitā€™s been days since and havenā€™t even get a ticket for my case or a reply that seems from a human.šŸ˜”All my hope this mistake gets clarify soon. #FREEOHMYSWEETKITTY

Attachments

• B1A5983A-381C-44F2-8852-C1382C7D1B74.png
    B1A5983A-381C-44F2-8852-C1382C7D1B74.png
    887 KB · Views: 24
Upvote 0
dear @punker barbie i hope youā€™re having a good day. šŸŒ¹ Can I PLEASE get a ticket # for my case PLEASE ? (Unban my account: ā€œOhmysweetkittyā€)šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ I BEG YOU FOR HUMAN MERCY. I swear for my life Iā€™ve never have violated any rule in Chaturbate. šŸ™

Thanks in advice for your time. I truly appreciate it. šŸŒ¹

Upvote 0
If ya seen my attachment from them with circled stuff, but have in past seen some get unbanned after a while, reason I added that and not just screenshot edit
I think that is just a poorly worded auto-response as I know two models that have had their accounts restored after receiving exactly the same message.

Thanks in advice for your time. I truly appreciate it. šŸŒ¹
One word of warning, you probably should stop pinging punker_barbie and asking for help in other model's threads. You are just going to annoy CB support, and worse, Amber. If Amber shows you the banhammer there is no coming back...

P.S. Love the hashtag. #FREEOHMYSWEETKITTY

Upvote 0
I think that is just a poorly worded auto-response as I know two models that have had their accounts restored after receiving exactly the same message.

One word of warning, you probably should stop pinging punker_barbie and asking for help in other model's threads. You are just going to annoy CB support, and worse, Amber. If Amber shows you the banhammer there is no coming back...

P.S. Love the hashtag. #FREEOHMYSWEETKITTY
Oh youā€™re super right. Iā€™m SO sorry. šŸ™ I wonā€™t post in other models tread again, Iā€™ll just calm down, and stick to my thread from now on. šŸ˜” šŸ™ itā€™s just that have been passed a week now and I felt no person had read me. I sincerely apology for my behave. I will stick to my only thread now. I just didnā€™t know.
šŸ™šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
I'm also a broadcaster, and in the same case it's permanently banned for no reason, they won't fix it, so I suggest you look for other sites to broadcasting.

Upvote 0
I'm also a broadcaster, and in the same case it's permanently banned for no reason, they won't fix it, so I suggest you look for other sites to broadcasting.
I did since the 1st day they dumped me. The thing is not just ā€œlook forā€ another cam site. The thing is, they shouldnā€™t be able to dump you SO easy without even an explanation & trample on their sex workers rights while getting their mouth full of ā€œbeing empowering their personal grownā€ doing this kind of contests. I still keep faith they pay me the $5600 dls I earned in my last period at least.

Attachments

• 42224091-7281-4CB1-9D65-BD79C5B7CB7D.jpeg
    42224091-7281-4CB1-9D65-BD79C5B7CB7D.jpeg
    411.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did since the 1st day they dumped me. The thing is not just ā€œlook forā€ another cam site. The thing is, they shouldnā€™t be able to dump you SO easy without even an explanation & trample on their sex workers rights while getting their mouth full of ā€œbeing empowering their personal grownā€ doing this kind of contests. I still keep faith they pay me the $5600 dls I earned in my last period at least.
I wish that Chaturbate, well any site, would elaborate to the user why an account was banned. I think it's shitty to be banned or warned or have content removed and not know the details of what it was that broke TOS. It sucks.

But...

They have the right to do so. They can terminate user accounts without any explanation if they feel their terms have been broken, to protect their site and other users on it.

It sucks, but it isn't "trampling on their sex workers rights". So try not to get so colorful with that language.

As said above, gotta move on to another site to earn your cam model wages. Doesn't seem CB is going to pan out for you.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I wish that Chaturbate, well any site, would elaborate to the user why an account was banned. I think it's shitty to be banned or warned or have content removed and not know the details of what it was that broke TOS. It sucks.

But...

They have the right to do so. They can terminate user accounts without any explanation if they feel their terms have been broken, to protect their site and other users on it.

It sucks, but it isn't "trampling on their sex workers rights". So try not to get so colorful with that language.

As said above, gotta move on to another site to earn your cam model wages. Doesn't seem CB is going to pan out for you.
Oh yes . You wrote " They can terminate user accounts without any explanation if they feel their terms have been broken, to protect their site and other users on it." For me the most scary is that they actually dont need reason: "We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all" - This 'no reason at all" really sucks :D

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Oh yes . You wrote " They can terminate user accounts without any explanation if they feel their terms have been broken, to protect their site and other users on it." For me the most scary is that they actually dont need reason: "We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all" - This 'no reason at all" really sucks :D
Yes it's like "at will" employment in many states here in the US. Don't even need a reason to let someone go. Such is life.

Upvote 0

But...

Hi dear Amber, thanks for your experienced point of view and very smart & suggestion! It means a lot to me because youā€™re a model that Iā€™ve always admired for her long cam career and passion! ā¤ļø Youā€™re VERY RIGHT, I totally understand the fact that they need to protect their site when they feel something has been broken. Iā€™ve always be in pro of follow the rules and code of conduct to donā€™t affect the site and everyone that depends from it, Iā€™ve been careful about donā€™t infringe the terms for 7 years in CB. This is even the 1st time I make a written opinion to donā€™t go against TOS.

What really sucks is being banned by a system error they had (I read here support told that was the reason of many inexplicable bans the last days of the 1st period of April ) and that the site has taken advantage of this permanent ban to donā€™t wire the money cam models earned and submitted request for before accounts were banned. (Iā€™m sorry in advice i hope my opinion donā€™t offend anyone, never been the intention. ) but if this isnā€™t tramp on anyoneā€™s rights then I donā€™t know what it is. Also Thanks in advice šŸ™for give a space to US cam models where we can talk about the injustices of our cases.

Many blessing to you and everyone that takes the time to read my post šŸ™.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
When they ban someone why the hell do they not just tell them WHY they are banned?! It makes absolutely no logical sense that they do not explain themselves and would save them and the user a hell of alot of hassle. I understand they don't have to explain themselves and can ban who they like, but surely that just seems arrogant..

Though am I to assume if one is banned 'permanently' then it must be a serious breech of the rules?

Reactions: nightbird
Upvote 0
When they ban someone why the hell do they not just tell them WHY they are banned?! It makes absolutely no logical sense that they do not explain themselves and would save them and the user a hell of alot of hassle. I understand they don't have to explain themselves and can ban who they like, but surely that just seems arrogant..

Though am I to assume if one is banned 'permanently' then it must be a serious breech of the rules?
I never break any rule while I was in Chaturbate šŸ˜”. I got a site warning once because of a fake report and that was all in 7 years. I donā€™t understand why I was suddenly permanently banned during a stream without even reason. Iā€™ve been very sad, depressed, having anxiety attacks and cry every days. I still have hopes that someone would read my ban was a mistake and will help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.