AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5pointsonline

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectdisguise

Cam Model
Jul 2, 2012
Twitter Username
@lanadereinaxxx
MFC Username
lanadereina
Hey all!

I'm awaiting approval of my documents at MFC, and in the meantime have been scoping out other sites. I was reading a blog written by a model who recommends a site they refer to as Flirt 4 Free (or F4F), but the links provided direct you to www.5pointsmodels.com. That part of the site provides model information, while www.5pointsonline.com brings you to the live chat page.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has experience with this site, knows whether it is indeed reputable, or has an opinion on how it compares to MFC. Thanks in advance for any input!

Hope you all are having a lovely day/night,
Lana

5pointsmodels seems to act like a recruiting site for 5pointsonline. 5pointsonline is a white label of Flirt 4 Free. They say "we", "our", but it is actually Flirt 4 Free.

If you want to work for Flirt 4 Free, I think it is better to signup through the original site. Flirt 4 Free has been around for like a decade. Trusted company. Is it a good site to work? It is better to wait for opinions from models.

Reactions: perfectdisguise
Here is flirt4free's main site.

http://www.flirt4free.com/

I've heard one model on the forum talk about it before, not sure if she'll see this thread. I'll see if I can find her and point her here for you.

Hey there!

Flirt4free.com was the first site I ever worked on and, honestly, it just wasn't a good fit for me and after 2 months I left. I vaguely recall my time spent there, but the primary reason I left was because every single one of my private shows was recorded and available for purchase afterwards. The downsides to this is that the site owns those videos and can sell them long after you have left the site and still make money off you without paying you a penny. I think you have to be an active model earning money 3% of the time you are logged on to receive the income from the videos. I looked back at how many times people have viewed my videos and the amount of money I could have earned had I stayed on the site is astonishing.

I have no issue with the member getting an archive of our private. What I have an issue with is that the show is recorded and available for purchase and I don't get paid for any of it since I left the site.

The bottom line with any cam site is that you have to find the one that works best for you. F4F just wasn't a good fit for me.

Best of luck to you!
Kitty

Yet about F4F. If you are ranked as one of their best performers, your recorded shows are available only to the member who paid for the private. However, all your videos become available for all members to buy as soon as you are no longer a top model. I have no idea how hard it is to be a top model there. But if you spend a week or two offline it will take you off the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.