AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

6 Model accounts blocked few mins later my studio account gets blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2021
Honestly this doesn't make sense at all how can 6 models get blocked for reasons that don't even make sense and also the day before payments this is really stupid. and also please check my emails because non of my models got an warnings whatsoever besides this one for account blocked these type of errors don't make sense how are people supposed to feed they families when they money they've worked for gets taken without a warning and also there is next to no way of getting a hold of live support from stripchat!!!! please check my studio account username Charles2033
Screenshot 2022-02-07 162926.png

models and reasons why they got blocked

1644244842415.png 1644244880840.png 1644244930313.png 1644245007571.png 1644245346582.png 1644245388666.png

AND AS YOU CAN SEE NO WARNING THEY JUST SUSPENED THEIR ACCOUNTS

Screenshot 2022-02-07 155437.png
WHILIST THIS CLEARLY SAYS THAT A WARNING IS GIVEN BEFORE ACCOUNT GETTING BLOCKED

For the ones that got in trouble for "accepting payments outside of the platform"....were they having a discussion with members (while live on Stripchat, or via Stripchat private messages) about using PayPal or CashApp?

Every time a member on one of these token sites talks that "I want to give you money, but I want you to get a bigger cut of it" bullshit, I tell them to follow me on Twitter (where we can FREELY talk about other options where I get a bigger percentage). And every single time those motherfuckers say "Nah, I ain't got Twitter." 🙄 And they're too lazy/stubborn to do a search to see what other sites I'm on. That's why I think some of these "I just want you to get a bigger cut" guys are full of shit.

I can't even remember whether or not we're allowed to speak about OnlyFans while live on Stripchat. I think Chloe or Charlie had confirmed in another thread that we're not supposed to, but I don't remember?

I can see how it'd be tempting for models to tell people about OnlyFans while live since they get 80% on OnlyFans. But if these members just listen to us and follow us on Twitter like we tell them to (and we can have a link to our Twitter profiles on our Stripchat profiles), they could talk to us all they want about all of these other sites we're on without getting suspended or banned.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Charles2033

For the ones that got in trouble for "accepting payments outside of the platform"....were they having a discussion with members (while live on Stripchat, or via Stripchat private messages) about using PayPal or CashApp?

Every time a member on one of these token sites talks that "I want to give you money, but I want you to get a bigger cut of it" bullshit, I tell them to follow me on Twitter (where we can FREELY talk about other options where I get a bigger percentage). And every single time those motherfuckers say "Nah, I ain't got Twitter." 🙄 And they're too lazy/stubborn to do a search to see what other sites I'm on. That's why I think some of these "I just want you to get a bigger cut" guys are full of shit.

I can't even remember whether or not we're allowed to speak about OnlyFans while live on Stripchat. I think Chloe or Charlie had confirmed in another thread that we're not supposed to, but I don't remember?

I can see how it'd be tempting for models to tell people about OnlyFans while live since they get 80% on OnlyFans. But if these members just listen to us and follow us on Twitter like we tell them to (and we can have a link to our Twitter profiles on our Stripchat profiles), they could talk to us all they want about all of these other sites we're on without getting suspended or banned.

OF reference or advertisements are not allowed.

In saying this, we have a list of other social media platforms which are all approved for you to use.
You can view this list within your profile (My Profile > My Information).

Upvote 0
Honestly this doesn't make sense at all how can 6 models get blocked for reasons that don't even make sense and also the day before payments this is really stupid. and also please check my emails because non of my models got an warnings whatsoever besides this one for account blocked these type of errors don't make sense how are people supposed to feed they families when they money they've worked for gets taken without a warning and also there is next to no way of getting a hold of live support from stripchat!!!! please check my studio account username Charles2033
View attachment 91635

WHILIST THIS CLEARLY SAYS THAT A WARNING IS GIVEN BEFORE ACCOUNT GETTING BLOCKED

Please note, we provide the rules to all models and studios upon registration therefore everyone is aware of what is allowed on our site and what we consider serious violations and breaches.
Please also note that we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation and we only do so with evidence at hand.

As you can understand the nature of this industry we are all working in, there are also violations which can include the law therefore we must act within our procedures and regulations.
Our rules are clear and simple and for this reason, there are certainly no warnings with specific violations due to their severity.
We as a company supervise and conduct ourselves in a strict manner to remain within our guidelines in order to keep all our models and users safe and protected whilst using our site.

Should you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and I would be happy to investigate your query further.

Upvote 0
Please note, we provide the rules to all models and studios upon registration therefore everyone is aware of what is allowed on our site and what we consider serious violations and breaches.
Please also note that we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation and we only do so with evidence at hand.

As you can understand the nature of this industry we are all working in, there are also violations which can include the law therefore we must act within our procedures and regulations.
Our rules are clear and simple and for this reason, there are certainly no warnings with specific violations due to their severity.
We as a company supervise and conduct ourselves in a strict manner to remain within our guidelines in order to keep all our models and users safe and protected whilst using our site.

Should you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and I would be happy to investigate your query further.
how about you employ a better payment processor, one that requires card payments to provide a one time password.

It's the tippers fault, who more often than not can't be held accountable, so the next in line would be Stripchat themselves, but instead you rather rip off the models and take their earnings when they had no way to know any better.

Upvote 1
OF reference or advertisements are not allowed.

In saying this, we have a list of other social media platforms which are all approved for you to use.
You can view this list within your profile (My Profile > My Information).

Thanks, Charlie. It's okay. I don't need to look at that. It was just a question about OnlyFans, which you confirmed just now. I already have my Twitter profile linked on Stripchat, and that's the only social media link of mine (of the options given on Stripchat) that I am willing to share on there.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Charlie. It's okay. I don't need to look at that. It was just a question about OnlyFans, which you confirmed just now. I already have my Twitter profile linked on Stripchat, and that's the only social media link of mine (of the options given on Stripchat) that I am willing to share on there.

Always happy to answer any questions or doubts you may have 😉

Upvote 0

If you are a Studio holder, is it possible to email the main studio account and let them resolve the issue by removing their model that broke any TOS? Or all model that are associated with that studio will be affected?

Upvote 0

From my point of view, anyone who doesn't respect the terms and conditions imposed on the site, those can have their accounts blocked without problems. We are talking about the adult industry, where all eyes are on you

Upvote 0
If you are a Studio holder, is it possible to email the main studio account and let them resolve the issue by removing their model that broke any TOS? Or all model that are associated with that studio will be affected?

Please note, each situation is different therefore we must treat and investigate each case individually.
We do this in order to be fair and just to all involved.
  • What is the severity of the violations/breaches?
  • How many models were involved?
  • What was the studios' involvement / did they contribute to the incident/s?
  • (these are a few of the factors reviewed but a thorough investigation is conducted)

These kinds of queries cannot be addressed in general because circumstances are unique to each situation.

Should you have further questions regarding specific accounts, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for more assistance.

Upvote 0
I sense you have tried to do the same in others sites, got banned for the same reason, and possibly made a thread here to cry about it.

How in the world did you think it was okay to have an underage model on camera?
I guess he pictures himself as an humanitarian kind hearted guy who gives women a chance, an opportunity, and help them feed their family. Which it strikes to me as kind of strange because each humanitarian I personally know usually funds scholarishps, school busses services, hospitals and schools and never passed through their mind to set up a cam studio in Colombia, Romania or Russia placing women on a mattress over a dirty floor to help them get by. It's weird!

Upvote 0
View attachment 91635

View attachment 91636 View attachment 91637 View attachment 91638 View attachment 91639 View attachment 91640 View attachment 91641

View attachment 91642
Why did you let three models try and set up meetings? Why did you allow two models to solicit offline payments?
For god's sake why did you put a minor online? Stripchat can lose payment processors for even one underage sex show.
Sorry but studio owners like you shouldn't be running one if you can't even do basic monitoring. If you had dealt with them immediately Stripchat may not have felt the need to block your studio. Well, with the kid you're pretty well screwed so it might have happened anyway.

Upvote 0
the amount of studio models who are being trafficked and drugged up makes me sick...... i see it everyday i hate studios.... it sadens me when sites dont get rid of those accounts either..... you can clearly tell most are drugged up bad.
theres no shortage of girls willing to work at a studio, why would a studio traffic them and drug them up and present them for the world to see?

Upvote 0
Is this trafficking thing really happening on cam sites? I've been around for awhile as a viewer and I've never seen a bad situation like that. maybe a few coked up Colombian girls partying, but thats about it.

Upvote 0
Is this trafficking thing really happening on cam sites? I've been around for awhile as a viewer and I've never seen a bad situation like that. maybe a few coked up Colombian girls partying, but thats about it.
yes its very well known from other models who also call it out on a daily basis if you chill in the right rooms...

Upvote 0
im not the only one whose noticed..... everyone does...... the highest paid models even talk about this.. they refuse to mess with studio models...
I see posts like this on reddit often, its ridiculous. Kidnap them, drug them, control them, , feed them, verify them, then publicly display them for the world to see doped up? OR let them willingly come work for your studio and give them a cut? Not really a difficult decision here. I mean there are some dumb criminals out there but thats next level.

Upvote 0
I see posts like this on reddit often, its ridiculous. Kidnap them, drug them, control them, , feed them, verify them, then publicly display them for the world to see doped up? OR let them willingly come work for your studio and give them a cut? Not really a difficult decision here. I mean there are some dumb criminals out there but thats next level.
thats how youre viewing it but thats not what happening... yes some are cool like that but some... no def not... go search around to the foreign rooms and youll start to notice it like everyone else has .... its so sad to see someone so high on cam.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Petty criminals make criminal decisions, not long term business decisions.

Upvote 0
the amount of studio models who are being trafficked and drugged up makes me sick...... i see it everyday i hate studios.... it sadens me when sites dont get rid of those accounts either..... you can clearly tell most are drugged up bad.

⛔

Stripchat Strictly Prohibits:
  • Alluding to, mentioning, showing, or making use of illegal drugs.
⛔

Should you witness any of the above, please contact our Support team immediately with the relevant details/information in order for us to investigate the models in question and take the necessary actions.

Upvote 0
⛔

Stripchat Strictly Prohibits:
  • Alluding to, mentioning, showing, or making use of illegal drugs.
⛔

Should you witness any of the above, please contact our Support team immediately with the relevant details/information in order for us to investigate the models in question and take the necessary actions.
its mostly on CB not really stripchat thankgod

Upvote 0
its mostly on CB not really stripchat thankgod
Well that explains it, I was going to say in over 3 years of visiting cam sites, I have never seen this behaviour you speak of (except wit a couple of Australian models who seem to think that to be a successful model all you need to do is sit on the floor and pull a few cones :facepalm: ) , but then I am almost exclusively a SC visitor.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.