AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

6 Year Old Charged With Sexual Harassment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
These fucking morons are trying to charge a 6 year old with a sexual harassment charge that will be on his record permanently for kissing a girl on the cheek. They are hoping their tough standards will force the boy to change his behavior. The kid doesn't even know WTF the charge means! I hope his parents sue the dumbasses.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24184667/6-ye ... ssing-girl

CANON CITY, CO -
A 6-year-old boy has been suspended for kissing a girl on the cheek while they were in music class.

School officials in Canon City are accusing the boy of sexual harassment and they want it on his school record.

The boy's mother tells KRDO-TV her son was suspended once before for kissing the girl and had disciplinary problems, but the girl did not object to being kissed.

It may sound innocent enough... but at age 6, Hunter now has 'sexual harassment' on his school record.

"It was during class yeah. We were doing reading group. And I leaned over and kissed her on the hand. That's what happened," said the boy, Hunter Yelton.

Hunter was stuck at home on Monday instead of at school.

"They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry," he said.

Hunter's mother, Jennifer, said the kiss happened with mutual consent and the school took things too far.

"She (the girl) was fine with it, they are ‘boyfriend and girlfriend'. The other children saw it and went to the music teacher," Jennifer Saunders said.

"That was the day I had the meeting with the principal, where she first said 'sexual harassment'. This is taking it to an extreme that doesn't need to be met with a six year old. Now my son is asking questions… what is sex mommy? That should not ever be said, sex. Not in a sentence with a six year old"

Both hunter and his mom, Jennifer, admit he's had some trouble at school in the past. Hunter has been suspended for rough-housing, and for kissing the same girl on the cheek.

"We've been working with him with the classroom disruption. He was grounded for awhile. Big restrictions," said Saunders.

A TV reporter asked Hunter, "Are you trying to be good at school?"
Hunter replies, "Yes…I have a lot of energy. I mean six year olds. They have a lot of energy."

A School District RE-1 official says the repeat offenses meet the school policy definition of sexual harassment and they hope the tough standards will force the boy to change his behavior.

"How can you do this? How can you say this about my child? Remove sexual harassment, remove it from his record," his mother said. "I need to stand up and fight for him, because that's not the case, that's not what happened at all."

-- CNN Pathfire contributed to this report.

Reactions: LadyLuna
That kid speaks strange for a 6 year old.

O_O it makes me sad that so many people have been harrassed that this would even be a problem.

I totally kissed boys on the cheek when i was six. I remember them quite well. I WAS STOKED. If one of them had kissed me on the cheeck i would have been STOKED.

What's next. Getting in trouble for holding hands in junior high????

Ugh. So many bigger things out there to worry about. I'm going to go look at fuzzy kittens now.

If something as simple as a kiss is "sexual harassment" what word are they gonna use when a kid gets caught "playing doctor"? Is it just gonna be straight to the police station with them?

I think when you treat tiny things like they're violence it lessens the impact when true violence actually happens.

SexyStephXS said:
If something as simple as a kiss is "sexual harassment" what word are they gonna use when a kid gets caught "playing doctor"? Is it just gonna be straight to the police station with them?

I think when you treat tiny things like they're violence it lessens the impact when true violence actually happens.

And confuses kids where their parents do the same thing. If kiss my 6 year old niece its not about sex, and when she kisses me back it isn't either. If some halfwit at school then told her that kissing is sexual harrassment then where the fuck does that leave parents. Kids mimic what others do, so unless all parents and family are banned from ever kissing or cuddling their kids ever again this school needs to be stopped.

AmberCutie said:

People are expecting far too much from him and treating him like an adult. Kids can be smart, but they aren't adults I think he is being made to try and justify his behaviour, which is just fucking stupid.

Oh geeze. When I was that age I had a "boyfriend" who would chase me around the playground and kiss me on the cheek. We held hands and told people we were getting married.

I think most kids do things like that, they're just trying to emulate adults and it's completely innocent. They don't even know what anything means or is, it's like playing house.

Honestly, this is offensive to actual sexual harassment issues.

Edit: It also really pisses me off when adults get children in trouble for being kids. All kids rough-house, disobey the rules, don't sit still...they're fucking kids. That's what kids do. They're learning about their environment and freedom by these actions, which is to say they're learning more by doing that than what the school is most likely teaching them.

He is SIX YEARS OLD, still a baby! People are fucking idiots.

missmeowmixx said:
O_O it makes me sad that so many people have been harrassed that this would even be a problem.

I totally kissed boys on the cheek when i was six. I remember them quite well. I WAS STOKED. If one of them had kissed me on the cheeck i would have been STOKED.

What's next. Getting in trouble for holding hands in junior high????

Ugh. So many bigger things out there to worry about. I'm going to go look at fuzzy kittens now.

In my junior high, you DID get in trouble for that. That fell under the PDA violations.

AmberCutie said:

Most 6 year olds speak kinda strange :) but you may think differently if you see him say those words.

Contact info:
Lincoln School of Science & Technology
Tammy L. DeWolfe, Principal (719) 276-5830
dewolftcanoncityschools.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year, another first-grade student from Colorado was suspended for sexual harassment after repeatedly singing the lyrics “I’m sexy and I know it” from an LFMAO song and “shaking his booty” near a girl’s face. And a few months ago, a 10-year-old girl was charged with rape after playing “doctor” with her friend in Houston.

If it all seems ridiculous, well, it probably is. Although kids should be reprimanded when they cross a line, isn’t it a bit harsh to label them “sex offenders?”

Just take a look at some of the real issues of sexual harassment going on in the world. For example, how can a first-grader be subject to the same label as a New York teacher who was arrested — but is dodging jail time — for the rape of a 16-year-old, or the Montana teacher who served only one month for raping a 14-year-old girl? http://www.bustle.com/articles/10469-fi ... -the-first

I read an additional article about it, in which they talk to a child psychologist.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/10/first-grade-kiss-suspension/3963813/

She raises a really good point in that article:
"For most 6-year-old boys, absolutely. That would be a normal behavior," ...."That really gives mixed messages, negative messages to the kids," she said. "This part of development is just as important if not more than their academic subjects."
I have to say I agree with her. If we get so up in arms about a kiss on the cheek, we're going to have a brand-new generation of sexually repressed individuals. Also, that article I linked goes on to say the administration is justifying their actions based on the slippery slope idea. Essentially, if they don't follow their policy to the letter, then it's hard to defend it. Because, you know, common sense is completely lost in the education system these days, and they couldn't possibly do a case-by-case basis.

Yet another reason I'll just home-school my kids, and have them do privately-run extracurricular activities. So many school systems are run by people with heads up their asses. It's fucking pathetic these people are entrusted with overseeing the education of children. (I'm not lumping teachers into that group, I think most teachers are great and simply confined by admin's stupidity).

I remember being 6 and the neighbor girl from down the apartment hallway and I would sneak out to the long row of garages. No one could see us so we'd both drop trou and pretend to draw each other's privates. Don't ask, I don't know why. We were both just curious I guess. I imagine the penalty today would be way worse for that than just kissing on the cheek. :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
I remember being 6 and the neighbor girl from down the apartment hallway and I would sneak out to the long row of garages. No one could see us so we'd both drop trou and pretend to draw each other's privates. Don't ask, I don't know why. We were both just curious I guess. I imagine the penalty today would be way worse for that than just kissing on the cheek. :think:

And I'm pretty sure that's normal kid-stuff.

That kid shouldn't even get "misconduct" it should be, "let's just drop it".
He shouldn't have even gone to the office. A "hey you two, let's not kiss at school." And maybe a note to their parents would have sufficed.

We'd all probably be sex offenders of one sort or another. I had a major crush on my blonde, blue eyed 2nd grade teacher and being 6, I probably didn't hide it very well. Guess I started with older women a young age. :lol: The shit we did in 5th through 8th grade would've probably landed me in jail today.

All of this zero tolerance crap has to stop! Each case should be dealt with individually on a case by case basis because every child is different. It's making some kids into criminals just for being normal kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.