AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

7 day ban! First offense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2018
Can someone please help me. I love my time on SC more than anything. Yes I did make a mistake and I will not again. 7 days for first time offense is harsh. I understand now what is expected can I please have a chance to prove that?. Would you help me speak to someone about a shorter ban?

Reactions: InannahQoH
Hello!

We don't usually "cut down" on blocking time, alas.

But, as you may have noticed, we try to do our best not to ban accounts "once and for all" for many violations.
In such cases, blocking is temporary (7 days or 30 days).

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me. I love my time on SC more than anything. Yes I did make a mistake and I will not again. 7 days for first time offense is harsh. I understand now what is expected can I please have a chance to prove that?. Would you help me speak to someone about a shorter ban?
Don't worry about it - I got a 30 day ban for a fraud offence - I haven't streamed due to Covid and pneumonia and support won't say who "I'm supposed" to have bullied

Upvote 0
I think being banned for 7 days to 30 days is a good and reasonable way to make you realise and think hard NOT to do that same thing or any other's again, it makes you really stop and think.
If they only suspended for 12 hrs or 24 hrs, it doesn't really "sink in" and many would just think 2oh well it's only a tiny slap on the wrist". This way it's a slap but gets through to you.

Upvote 0
I think being banned for 7 days to 30 days is a good and reasonable way to make you realise and think hard NOT to do that same thing or any other's again, it makes you really stop and think.
If they only suspended for 12 hrs or 24 hrs, it doesn't really "sink in" and many would just think 2oh well it's only a tiny slap on the wrist". This way it's a slap but gets through to you.
I'm sorry but every case should be judged separately - I'm not saying don't ban; but it would be good if support could provide the proof of the offence. I'm 49 and have been camming on and off for over 15 years; I was also a successful public sector senior manager and every situation is different

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but every case should be judged separately - I'm not saying don't ban; but it would be good if support could provide the proof of the offence. I'm 49 and have been camming on and off for over 15 years; I was also a successful public sector senior manager and every situation is different

I was not replying to you, it was at the original poster (since it's their thread), and they said they knew they made the mistake of breaking the rules.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I was not replying to you, it was at the original poster (since it's their thread), and they said they knew they made the mistake of breaking the rules.
Sorry Brett if I misunderstood; I'm still in shock at getting a ban; I'm 49 a bit long in tooth for silly childish games and as such I'm a bit defensive as I'm very offended to be given the label of bully especially since I volunteer with autistic people

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi xChloe

Hello, I have a problem and I need your help. I know a model and her stripchat account has been disabled and she has not done anything wrong. It has been for 7 days. She speaks Spanish. Can you please help me? She is really upset can you do something to help her please she is really nice has not upset anyone or hurt anyone and everyone loves her if you have email I can send you her username and you can get in contact with her or if anyone who can speak and help in Spanish as her her English is limited

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.