AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Camgirl asks on r/legaladvice about Drunken Regrets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole situation has me facepalming. I've been on MFC and have tipped in a drunken haze before, but "I was drunk" shouldn't really be a good excuse here. Sure mine's never been that much, but still.

The guy should have tried to work with the model and explained the situation to her in a more reasonable way other than "this wasn't market value, I want a refund." I'm sure even a FinDom model wouldn't want a client (long term potential or not) to go broke even if its a big payday for her. I mean I've had models offer guys who tipped big free stuff all the time, even if the guy asked for nothing. He might have gotten some content or a free skype or two to help compensate. I really don't know what that equates to but cooler heads should have prevailed instead of jumping right to lawyers.

Side note though: What IS "market value" to him for FinDom? Does he judge it based off the market price of lobster or something?

I don't think she should have to refund it, but I think a compromise should have been reached at first. Even so, models shouldn't HAVE to play the role of alcohol cop. We're all grown-ass people and can make and live with choices ourselves.

He can claim fraud. That can mean many things including cohersion. Or he could lie and say it was stolen and take his chances she won't sue him and his card company bust him on the lie.
Credit card companies are so HARD on businesses! At the hotel we would get chargebacks all the time and it was OUR responsibility to prove it was an authorized transaction. It wasn't the customer's responsibility to prove it was fraud.

If he does charge it back successfully, and I were the girl, I would sue him for it! She earned it. She provided a service that he paid for. She is not a bad person at all! She didn't steal it from him, he offered it and for all she knew she was playing into a millionaire's fantasy by taking it.

She had no way of knowing he was a drunk, middle class, idiot! She probably thought he was an executive or some shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.