AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yes, another ‘in love with a camgirl’ thread. But I’d love opinions if anyone is willing to share them.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. With all that's going on politically with blatant racism (plus refusal to awknowledge it), as well as corona and morons not wearing masks, or recognizing science, I guess I better face the reality that there are many more idiots in this world, than I had previously thought possible or likely :) Good point.

I want to be really clear that I don’t think this is 100% a result of me being an idiot. I’m not a stupid guy normally, and I was able to rationalise everything with this girl pretty well until everything else started going to shit. I’ve been manipulated by someone who saw an opportunity and took advantage of it.

Ultimately she’s been very smart about this and realised that I was going through a tough time with everything else that was going on and that she had an easy ‘in’ while I was vulnerable. I’ve been locked down in a location that is not my own home due to first a bereavement, and secondly another close family member becoming extremely unwell. I’ve been away from my normal support network of friends in my own city, and my work has been very uncertain. With all that instability, really all she needed to do to take advantage and really ram home the ‘love’ thing was to make sure she was a bit more available. Of course I was going fall for this while I was in that state, because frankly I didn’t have anyone else.

Have I been naive? Sure, yes. I should have swallowed what I knew was the case deep down before I started this topic. But to put the blame entirely on me here feels a little unfair.

Cutting off the tipping would be extremely helpful. I’d recommend the guy completely quit visiting cam models for a while. If he’s got an unhealthy attachment to the model, then his tips are only one part of the problem at this point. I doubt he could visit a cam site without visiting her, and visiting her will prolong the problem IMO.

A lot of recovering alcoholics stay completely out of bars for that reason.

Thank you. This is good advice, I think. I’ve already requested my account on her site be disabled, and I’ll block the site on my devices.

Reactions: SNATCH
I absolutely agree. As a user/member, I would be extremely glad and happy and thankful that you (and/or other models) were blunt with me and stopped me from spending huge amounts (for a "girlfriend" scamming me) as well as any debts, and of course huge heartache.

To anyone new I do understand it looks very harsh that you ladies [and gents] are so blunt with this but even I think "oh shit, again" etc so I can't imagine what it's like from your end (as a model).

I totally understand the bluntness, and the frustration from models who read this stuff. And it helps to have that visceral response, I guess. But ultimately I’m a human being who has been manipulated and this will still hurt, despite how ridiculous that probably sounds to the seasoned old heads here.

Regardless, I appreciate the honesty of everyone who has replied in this thread. This is a really helpful community overall, so thank you.

I want to be really clear that I don’t think this is 100% a result of me being an idiot. I’m not a stupid guy normally, and I was able to rationalise everything with this girl pretty well until everything else started going to shit. I’ve been manipulated by someone who saw an opportunity and took advantage of it.

Ultimately she’s been very smart about this and realised that I was going through a tough time with everything else that was going on and that she had an easy ‘in’ while I was vulnerable. I’ve been locked down in a location that is not my own home due to first a bereavement, and secondly another close family member becoming extremely unwell. I’ve been away from my normal support network of friends in my own city, and my work has been very uncertain. With all that instability, really all she needed to do to take advantage and really ram home the ‘love’ thing was to make sure she was a bit more available. Of course I was going fall for this while I was in that state, because frankly I didn’t have anyone else.

Have I been naive? Sure, yes. I should have swallowed what I knew was the case deep down before I started this topic. But to put the blame entirely on me here feels a little unfair.
I was talking to CheeseMoon, in general.

I never said you were 100% an idiot. I do think you are being an idiot (partially) and being weak though. I honestly thought this whole thread was a glaring joke. From my perspective I cannot imagine getting myself twisted in knots over a child. Although late teenagers are "legal" to me they are still children. I am a parent, so to me seeing someone in their late teens as an object of sexual or romantic desire, is a complete fucking joke. Even in my late 20s I saw it that way. I am sorry that you are a human being going through a hard time.

When I made the implied idiot comment, I was equally referring to models who trick guys, and make a career out of swindling people. I believe in karma, so I think only a fool would make money that way, because it's guaranteeing bad shit upon oneself down the road. However, there are many fools around, as we can all see in the media on a daily basis. Honestly, the one regret I had in my wording was not saying being an idiot anyways. Lots of smart people think like idiots and act like total idiots, at certain times. We all do.

I see what you are saying about naivety, but you have power in the situation too. You are not a 100% weak helpless victim, you are a pragmatic 30 something businessman, remember? Anyways, I wish you luck., I'm out on this thread (predictably), it's following the same old yawnfest pattern, and it seems to be causing splitting, which irritates me.

Last edited:
These women/models are good at what they do, and that's why they do it. A lot, who are studio models are trained really well in what to do, and how.. they even discuss with each other (bosses, other models) about situations to see what they should do and say. When someone is really good at something, it's easy to be tricked. So it's not about you or anyone else being stupid or dumb.

But just realise this, understand what is happening or has, and take the advice from seeing that everyone agrees it's yet another ... and move on.

These women/models are good at what they do, and that's why they do it. A lot, who are studio models are trained really well in what to do, and how.. they even discuss with each other (bosses, other models) about situations to see what they should do and say. When someone is really good at something, it's easy to be tricked. So it's not about you or anyone else being stupid or dumb.

But just realise this, understand what is happening or has, and take the advice from seeing that everyone agrees it's yet another ... and move on.

Oh, absolutely, I’m taking the advice, and I really genuinely appreciate it. It sucks, and it’s a tough lesson to learn. But I guess that’s life.

Lets say you were the one in a trillion special cases and this model was actually interested in meeting you. You said you were falling in love with her. You don't even know this person! at all. She's an image on a screen and carefully posed to appear to be this glamorous unreal woman who actually does not exist at all. I think this is partly why men go so nuts over someone they cannot even touch.

Maybe they should ask themselves why they don't ask out the ladies all around them who would likely make good partners. My guess is that they are just too "real" and don't compare to this online unreal fantasy.

Just want to vent a bit about this whole situation - models who do this type of scam annoy the fuck out of me, even though I know their studio bosses train them to do this it still annoys me. I get harassed constantly from members trying to get me to meet them. I have never ever once promised to meet any of these men and it would make my job so much more pleasant if they would just have a fun romp with me online and leave it at that!

Go with your gut. Ultimately we can only offer advice. We don't know her like you do and this could either be a very long winded scam or it could be genuine. So go with what your gut tells you. I know you want us to tell you what we'd do if we were in your shoes but we're not. So trust your gut. If it feels even a little fishy then don't go. It's really as simple as that

On a side note, I have a slightly similar story:
I follow a famous Irish comedic trio on various social media platforms and 2 years ago I thought I might add them as Facebook friends just for a laugh (I wasn't camming then)

One of the three responded. That very Monday morning we started texting. And texting and texting. The chemistry was certainly there and by the end of the day, he'd booked a flight from Dublin to where I was in Germany for the coming weekend!

It felt too good to be true. The following days we spoke on the phone a bit and continued texting. He told his mates what he was doing and they warned him of all sorts of things like the me possibly being a man /an "organ harvester".

Weekend arrives. So does he. I pick him up at the airport and we proceed to have the most amazing weekend imaginable. That's been one of my treasured experiences.

We still keep in touch and last year I met him and his mates too. We had a good laugh over a pint about how we met

I think these people take long distance relationships way too seriously.

This happens a lot in vanilla forums, websites, etc too. People get hung up on someone paying them attention, the mystique of a lover far away, etc. I'm on a few different sites, and it's crazy to see it happen. I'd bet that for every one post here, there's about 10-20 on the vanilla sites.

I totally understand the bluntness, and the frustration from models who read this stuff. And it helps to have that visceral response, I guess. But ultimately I’m a human being who has been manipulated and this will still hurt, despite how ridiculous that probably sounds to the seasoned old heads here.

Regardless, I appreciate the honesty of everyone who has replied in this thread. This is a really helpful community overall, so thank you.

As a member, we see this a lot too. It's crazy, as it seems to come in waves. No one posts a "In love with a cam girl" thread for a couple of weeks. Then BAM! Four or five of these little fuckers in a couple of days.

We're all human, we make mistakes. Feeling may happen, especially in times where one is lonely, etc. Where the issue tends to be is a chain of events that is rather annoying because there's all kinds of would've/could've/should've situations...

What gets me about these kinds of posts, isn't necessarily the subject. But, rather the fact that people don't know how to use the forum search function after they've found ACF. Or, they don't read the countless threads on the topic. More so, they read &/or disregard and STILL think their situation is unique.

It isn't just these topics, it's camming related topics that new models or people wanting to get into camming, never search for when there's a thread at the top of the section about the exact same thing. I get that forums are about communication, etc. But, for fuck's sake, there's a shitload of information here. When there's tons of useful info presented, research, read, think it over and if it still doesn't make sense, THEN ask questions.

Please don't take this personal, as it's not directed at you. This is more how I see so many threads here from people, and the frustration of having to constantly see threads pop up when the info is there if people just read or use the search function. I mean, they did do a search on google, bing, or wherever to find this place. Not that big of a deal to take it one step further and do a search here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually, when I've happend to chim in threads like this is because, in a way or another, I always find something to relate to. Not in this case, honestly. For what it's worth, my opinion is to stop immediately visiting models on camsites.

Yeah, apologies. I realise now I sound ridiculous.

Fuck that, don't apologize to anyone. You don't sound ridiculous. Yours was the most eloquent such post I've seen on here. The ad hominem attacks on you for your post can be ignored the way you would ignore any useless troll on any other site whose contribution is a less-than-clever one-liner. Your concerns are legitimate and it's the human condition to believe that we're all the exception. I know personally of two Colombian models who have married members they met on the site. Granted that's two out of how many millions. But even if there were zero exceptions or 10000, members would always put themselves in that class until they learn otherwise, generally the hard way.

That way is hard enough without having to endure the bullshit trolling when you're looking for a little help.

Sounds really bizarre. Almost like shes being sex-trafficked or something. I dunno, but real talk: as a cam model, it's not hard to never fall in love with a member. Like...not even a little bit. Sure, I've made friends. But I don't see any of these guys as an option. You gotta figure if a beautiful, confident, sex positive woman has these guys throwing money at her online, she probably has a line out the door of men in her personal life, too. She doesn't need to look in a totally different country for love. You send her one fake picture and never meet and she's in love? Yeahhhh no. Especially after you lied to her about your appearance. She seems really eager to brush red flags off.

It's my worst nightmare when a member wants more. I don't want to be in the business of breaking hearts. I just want to play and provide a service that's mutually beneficial. Soooo...at best she's a bad businesswoman taking advantage. At worst, she's scamming hardcore. I would never assume she's fallen in love, though. I know it's really hard to hear, especially coming off that hormone high. But if you use cam sites often, you don't want to fall into it again with another model down the road.

I'm not sure what this woman's end goal is, but I'd be requesting a refund for heart and mind fuckery from whatever pimp is pulling her strings. It sounds like a bad situation. You were right to question. Sorry that happened.

Sounds really bizarre. Almost like shes being sex-trafficked or something. I dunno, but real talk: as a cam model, it's not hard to never fall in love with a member. Like...not even a little bit. Sure, I've made friends. But I don't see any of these guys as an option. You gotta figure if a beautiful, confident, sex positive woman has these guys throwing money at her online, she probably has a line out the door of men in her personal life, too. She doesn't need to look in a totally different country for love. You send her one fake picture and never meet and she's in love? Yeahhhh no. Especially after you lied to her about your appearance. She seems really eager to brush red flags off.

It's my worst nightmare when a member wants more. I don't want to be in the business of breaking hearts. I just want to play and provide a service that's mutually beneficial. Soooo...at best she's a bad businesswoman taking advantage. At worst, she's scamming hardcore. I would never assume she's fallen in love, though. I know it's really hard to hear, especially coming off that hormone high. But if you use cam sites often, you don't want to fall into it again with another model down the road.

I'm not sure what this woman's end goal is, but I'd be requesting a refund for heart and mind fuckery from whatever pimp is pulling her strings. It sounds like a bad situation. You were right to question. Sorry that happened.

I’m going to have to cut off communication with this girl, obviously, and you’re right that it seems bizarre that she was just somehow willing to accept me even after I lied and disappeared for a week. I hadn’t really thought rationally about that.

I have to be honest and say that I don’t think she really knows what the endgame is. I think in many ways she just thinks she has me on the hook now and if she keeps talking to me she probably feels she’s very likely to get me to either continue splashing the cash or get me to visit her country. I do think she genuinely sees me as a friend, or at least enjoys the companionship, but as so many here have said, I don’t think anything good can come of this no matter which way I slice it.

It’s fucking hard to admit to myself that I’ve been duped, and to take the first step and cut her off.

It happens to the best of us. We want what we want, and sometimes we fail to put rational thought behind it.

For what it’s worth, there can be models who genuinely do care about members, and has been stated a very few actually do fall in love with members. But, that is the extremely rare exception. Just seems so many fail to understand or realize it.

I just joined the site today, but I've been involved in the cam industry for close to 8 years. My only remark is that regardless of how many years you've been a model or a site member, it doesn't hurt to have a little class. If you are tired of these threads, why open it up and respond with such condescending comments? It doesn't improve anything and certainly doesn't make you look intelligent. Some cam models have become experts at lies and manipulation, this much is certain. While I think it's a disgusting extension of a great industry, it doesn't seem to have any ending in sight.

However, I just want to point out that there are actual encounters that succeed. I myself was in a real life relationship with a cam model I met for almost 2 years. It can and does happen, albeit rarely. I think what needs to be done is blacklisting the models that are known for being part of these criminal scam organizations. LiveJasmin is one such site that is notorious for this. In fact, it's well known LiveJasmin is a mafia run organization that even coerces models into having sexual relations with management or they get fired. At least in Romania and specifically models who work for Studio 20.

Sounds to me like a real problem for not just site members, but models too, so maybe it's not something we should scoff at simply because we might be tired of the same type of thread popping up.

Reactions: Agnesss
Sounds to me like a real problem for not just site members, but models too, so maybe it's not something we should scoff at simply because we might be tired of the same type of thread popping up.

awe did we hurt your feefees

However, I just want to point out that there are actual encounters that succeed. I myself was in a real life relationship with a cam model I met for almost 2 years. It can and does happen, albeit rarely. I think what needs to be done is blacklisting the models that are known for being part of these criminal scam organizations. LiveJasmin is one such site that is notorious for this. In fact, it's well known LiveJasmin is a mafia run organization that even coerces models into having sexual relations with management or they get fired. At least in Romania and specifically models who work for Studio 20.

[/QUOTE]

In my experience with quite a few of the models from this studio, they do tend to lead guys on. I've noticed a pattern of hinting that 'other camgirls' have 'met with members' or 'anything is possible ' and even 'I'm developing feelings'. Best to take it all with with grain of salt however it's easy to see how people could be manipulated.

awe did we hurt your feefees
For the record, I doubt feeefeees were hurt but I banned the account because there was no coming back from the interactions that took place, and his posts would only get harder for me to moderate going forward.

But I do also need to say I wasn't 100% happy with the amount of fueling of the fire that some people here took part in. Some of y'all make my job here a lot harder than it has to be so maybe take it down a few notches in the future.

The endgame is probably money or green card
I’m inclined to agree with the money option, the more I think about it. Though it pains me to say it.

In my experience with quite a few of the models from this studio, they do tend to lead guys on. I've noticed a pattern of hinting that 'other camgirls' have 'met with members' or 'anything is possible ' and even 'I'm developing feelings'. Best to take it all with with grain of salt however it's easy to see how people could be manipulated.

A couple of things have happened since the original post, as I wind up to cutting off contact (and fuck, it’s hard).

Firstly, she has recently shared a couple of stories with me about other models who have apparently met members who she knows of. One she says even got married. As far as I know she doesn’t work for Studio 20 or in Romania, but it was interesting to read this anyway.

Secondly there’s been some discussion of meeting in another country that would be easier for me to visit with current quarantine restrictions. I know she has a friend who works for what I think is a studio in the same group of studios as her own in this country, so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt. In addition during the discussion she dropped hints that she wouldn’t have enough money for a plane ticket, not going as far as to ask me to pay directly, but the implication was there.

It’s worth saying that this girl, for what it’s worth, has been incredibly supportive and available to me while I’ve been going through a very tough time in the last couple of weeks, just being happy to talk. I’ve genuinely really appreciated that even if she’s not in love with me ultimately.

I don’t think anything changes the fact that I still don’t think I can risk travelling, and I still think there’s too many red flags for me, sadly. But giving up the companionship is really hard.

I don't recall if you said what country you live in. But, if you're in the US, Europe is not open to travel from the US and some other countries due to covid infection rates. Yes, it may change. But, due to the spikes in rates, I'd say travel is blocked for the foreseeable future.

I've also heard similar stories of friends of models getting married to their members. Whether true or not, difficult to tell. One model "friend" of mine who told me such a story later changed it to "oh they broke up" when I asked how her friend and husband were doing. When I asked if she meant divorced, she said no that they were never married and they only met once. But, he supported her for the four years they were "together".

I don't recall if you said what country you live in. But, if you're in the US, Europe is not open to travel from the US and some other countries due to covid infection rates. Yes, it may change. But, due to the spikes in rates, I'd say travel is blocked for the foreseeable future.

I've also heard similar stories of friends of models getting married to their members. Whether true or not, difficult to tell. One model "friend" of mine who told me such a story later changed it to "oh they broke up" when I asked how her friend and husband were doing. When I asked if she meant divorced, she said no that they were never married and they only met once. But, he supported her for the four years they were "together".

I’m from a Western European country, and the reason she brought up possibly attempting to meet in this other country is specifically because it currently doesn’t have incoming quarantine requirements for visitors from my country. Coming back I believe I’d have to quarantine on my return, though.

I find it hard to tell if these stories are designed to make me more likely to visit, or if she genuinely knows cam girls who have met and had relationships with members, or a bit of both.

I’m also almost certain now that she’s also in contact with a couple of other members from her site via personal messaging services, which makes me a bit wary. I could pretty easily be only one of a few members she’s talking to at any given moment, I guess.

I don’t know if this is relevant but she’s not been a cam model for very long, perhaps coming up to a year.

I’m from a Western European country, and the reason she brought up possibly attempting to meet in this other country is specifically because it currently doesn’t have incoming quarantine requirements for visitors from my country. Coming back I believe I’d have to quarantine on my return, though.

I find it hard to tell if these stories are designed to make me more likely to visit, or if she genuinely knows cam girls who have met and had relationships with members, or a bit of both.

I’m also almost certain now that she’s also in contact with a couple of other members from her site via personal messaging services, which makes me a bit wary. I could pretty easily be only one of a few members she’s talking to at any given moment, I guess.

I don’t know if this is relevant but she’s not been a cam model for very long, perhaps coming up to a year.
So, maybe she is trying to scam you ... or.... she maybe truly interested in you dating material.... or.....She maybe holding both thoughts in her head at the same time......"I really like this guy and its really great that he pays me to hang with him"...........and your trying to decide which one is true is driving you to distraction....the bottom line is this: There will never be a answer for you unless you tell her you will not pay her anymore ever....not now and not in the future. From that point I on I believe her actions will give you more clarity. I have been thru the "I really like this guy and its really great that he pays me to hang with him" and it sucked....again I suggest not paying (tipping) her anymore...and then judge her interest in you based by her ongoing actions.
I strongly suggest you wait on any decision to visit her until you make it clear that you are not her sexy ATM, my dude :)

Reactions: Agnesss
Let’s do it in checklist format this time

+ Studio model ☑
+ Eastern European ☑
+ She initiated offsite contact herself but refuses to have sexual video chat off site ☑

Doesn’t look good to me, but good luck.
ahha this is so true xD

I personally believe they're told to keep the fantasy going for those who one day hope to be the one that actually gets to meet them IRL. It;s easy to see how enticing that can be. I'm sure there are exceptions here and there but those must be few and far between. About her being in contact with other members via personal messaging services, can you really blame her knowing that it's an extension of her job?

I think you'd be best served by taking a long break from her but it sounds to me like your not quite ready to give up the companionship or 'connection'. If so, then make peace with the reality that you're paying for it without any illusions. It might not seem easy with everything you've been through and how close you feel you've become. but you're clearly a level headed guy and everyone is allowed to go off the rails sometimes, especially when emotions are involved.

I'll agree with everyone else that there are a lot of red flags here, the biggest ones being how easily she forgave your deception and initiating off-site contact and refusing to do more beyond the paid site.

I honestly trust American or other mother-tongue English speakers. An eastern European woman sounds kinda fake.

I personally believe they're told to keep the fantasy going for those who one day hope to be the one that actually gets to meet them IRL. It;s easy to see how enticing that can be. I'm sure there are exceptions here and there but those must be few and far between. About her being in contact with other members via personal messaging services, can you really blame her knowing that it's an extension of her job?

I think you'd be best served by taking a long break from her but it sounds to me like your not quite ready to give up the companionship or 'connection'. If so, then make peace with the reality that you're paying for it without any illusions. It might not seem easy with everything you've been through and how close you feel you've become. but you're clearly a level headed guy and everyone is allowed to go off the rails sometimes, especially when emotions are involved.

I'll agree with everyone else that there are a lot of red flags here, the biggest ones being how easily she forgave your deception and initiating off-site contact and refusing to do more beyond the paid site.

Oh, of course I don’t blame her for also being in touch with other members. I guess what I’m driving at there is more that it’s pretty clear to me now that I’m probably simply one of a number of guys that she’s likely cultivating this kind of ‘relationship’ with. Possibly she does this with all of her regulars, to some extent, as I’m sure it makes us more loyal and keeps us paying regularly.

I genuinely do want to take a break from her, and break contact. I know it’s likely really unhealthy for me at this point to continue this when I know deep down that it’s likely just a charade. The first step is really hard to do, though. But I will.

Western Europe here too, my 2 cents about meeting Eastern Europe cam models, I did have a few meetings with East Europe friends from cam world. Normal, honest persons, like they are everywhere in the world, in general, people are ok, is my strong believe.

But it takes time, to build friendship & trust, first on cam sites, then WhatsApp/Facebook/Insta/whatever, at least a year, so the current covid-19 things is not a topic at all, if it can not wait a few months, then that is a wrong signal.

Yeah, there is a lot of scamming going around in the world, and for sure in a sex based environment as cam sites a bit more. But those persons with bad intentions will be easaly filter out in the building trust/friendship period I did mention before.

First meetings in a neutral place is a good idea, both flying to Paris/Berlin or so, both paying for there own ticket ( thanks to WizzAir that can be done for 50 euro, if planned a few months in advance )

The money thing must be not an issue, never giving money, you will be meeting a friend, not a hooker. Ok, ok, Eastern Europe is bit more traditional then Western Europe, most likely you must be the gentleman who take care of restaurant bills, going Dutch is a step to far for Eastern-Europe ladies ))). No expensive gifts, flowers are always a good idea, maybe shopping together for a dress, but in a normal shop, not a design dress from Champs-Élysées, thats crazy.

Then it maybe can develop into a real relation. And if you are really lucky, and did bring the sexy part of how you did meet into your friendship, then you can meet as friends with bennefits, be sure to talk about that before, if you can not talk about that before, then you are no friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Agnesss and DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.