AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Chip-In fund for CamillaSilf

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2010
Camilla NEEDS a laptop to get back online so she can cam and make her bills. I propose that we embed a link to a Chip-in for her in this thread and on her MFC profile so we can get her the help she currently needs. I don't think that the MFC software will require anything majorly crazy computer wise, so if we could gather say $300-$400 dollars for her, then she could get back to working full time and making money again. I'm waiting on word from her right now to see if she can set up a new pay pal account for the Chip.in, as soon as she's ready I'm gonna post it in here for her.

She's a friend to us here, and she needs our help. Isn't that what friends do for each other? We help our friends when they need us most. That's all I'm proposing here, if you can, if you have the extra money, help her out.

I ask you very politely, if you feel the urge to troll when you post, then please refrain from posting all together and visit another thread.

I wish I could help out. I'll try and figure something out to help out. She can still collect from her offline tips though, right?

Since Cami' doesn't currently have access to a computer, I talked with her via twitter and I've set up her Chip.in for her.

http://camiliasilf.chipin.com/camilia-needs-a-laptop

this is the link, I set the goal at $400 dollars, I figure a decent enough laptop for MFC would run around that. I really hope with works, I know there are caring people left in this world who will help a friend in need, I've seen the type of kindness and generosity they people here and on MFC are capable of, I know in my heart that this will work out for the best.

Keithy said:
I wish I could help out. I'll try and figure something out to help out. She can still collect from her offline tips though, right?
Yes she can, thankfully. I think that's going towards bills though, the chip in is to get her a new laptop so she can get back to work. We help her get to a point in which she can help herself. :)

Cool! Feel free to repost on my pages/profiles as well!!

I didn't have a chance to talk to her yet. But I added a "support message" to her review. I didn't add the link to chip-in because PayPal can close her account/hold the funds if they find that the fund is being promoted in an adult site. Which makes me warn you guys to be careful where you share the link.

Which reminds me again how much I hate pay-pal. I just hope this goes over well, I hate seeing Camilia in trouble :(

jebbaz said:
Camilla NEEDS a laptop to get back online so she can cam and make her bills.

I 'chipped' in a good chunk of $ awhile ago and I was just notified by Paypal that it went unclaimed? Should I cancel it?

She and I just fixed that, she's gonna buy the laptop in the morning and take care of business. We forgot to activate her account beforehand :oops:

jebbaz said:
She and I just fixed that, she's gonna buy the laptop in the morning and take care of business. We forgot to activate her account beforehand :oops:

Awesome, glad it worked out! :)

first of all... let me say thank you so much for helping me out... I am going through a very difficult time... and well there are no words that can begin to express my gratitude. I did not deseve the help yall have offered... and yet here it is. It is very much appreciated.

Second... as soon as i verfiy my paypal account... which should take just a few more days with my bank... ill be able to claim the donations you all have sent.

I had to use my mfc pay to get the laptop... so the funds in the chipin will help me survive until my next pay.

Yall have no idea what you have done for me :)

i'm so happy everything turned out less shitty for you then you thought...

i mean with your income and such...
people love you and dont you doubt that!!! you will pull true and will be stronger then ever

my thoughs are with you...

thats ok honey.. i'm sure everyone will understand...
and knowing you like i do.. you will explain it to the deepest hehe

its a great thing that people made it possible for you..

Yay! First step to being back on your feet. Keep your chin up, your mind straight, and your body healthy! Good luck, Cami!

Was online tonight, helping support her. It was rough but I think shes holding strong :D also added her ChipIn to my site as well

Eva_ChangeN said:
Was online tonight, helping support her. It was rough but I think shes holding strong :D also added her ChipIn to my site as well

all i can say is thank you... and you are great fun.... i dont deserve all that yall have done and you eva helping me

smiles and throws out hugs

I hope everything goes well for you, still keep the chip in up ladyface! I plan to donate when I get some money transferred to my paypal account. Be strong, awesome and sexy as always!

CandiedLace said:
I hope everything goes well for you, still keep the chip in up ladyface! I plan to donate when I get some money transferred to my paypal account. Be strong, awesome and sexy as always!

:) I is trying lol... and thank you btw i fucking love your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.