1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

A consider Morrowind the Best Elder Scrolls. Whats yours?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jakeen Burney, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Jakeen Burney

I believe, Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind is hands down the best elder scrolls and overall best story in the entire franchise. Despite the technical aspects of the game, it is something that truly defined me as a gamer alongside games like Ocarina of time, Half-Life 2, Fallout 1,2 and New Vegas, and The Baldur Gate series. Morrowind did something that no other elder scrolls ever dude till this day, made you feel like an alien. The game had a very good sense of atmosphere and had a way, despite the actions you took, of not getting to comfortable in the world. I cannot say the same for Oblivion and Skyrim despite them being both great games in their own right. What Elder Scrolls defined your experience with the series?

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yavin4MFC

I wish I could say Morrowind was, but I was first exposed to it on Xbox, and struggled so hard. I eventually played the PC version but it was just ok by then. Oblivion was when it clicked for me. Haven't started Skyrim yet.

Baldur's Gate...I bought the game in 2001, played for an hour, stopped because I was overwhelmed. Bought the game again in 2004, same thing. Bought it again when the Extended Edition came out...same thing. Now I'm watching a Let's Play lol and finally getting the fix I needed I guess.

3. zippypinhead

I started with Morrowind, way back in the day. I've put over five hundred hours each into Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim (and the Bethesda FO games, too.) Oblivion is my favorite. I think it's a great bridge between the pure roll-based CRPG and the ARPGs that Bethesda makes now. The quests are still my favorite, and I think Cyrodiil is an underrated world space. Of all the places in the Elder Scrolls, Cyrodiil in Oblivion feels the most like an actually living world. I have a couple of files going right now, where I haven't opened the gates, and I just putter around and explore. It's great fun.

4. AudriTwo

Cam Model

Oblivion for me. But I have been playing Skyrim a lot more than I ever played Oblivion. So maybe I consider Skyrim more fun, where as I was really engaged with Oblivion's story. Played maybe a third of Morrowind. It's on my rainy day list.

I'm super stoked for six.